Hmm, i would think if we were getting a new killer croc minifigure polybag, that it would be based on the new big fig instead of the old batman line.

The brickshow is staying by the claim that this minifigure is real according to their sources

Was this before or after they deleted the picture? It's possible they have some other info from a source and the picture was a fake but the info is correct

The brick show is a joke. Last year they kept claiming or at least insinuating that those ridiculous batman beyond and nurse joker figures were official figures.

Still, I really hope we get a Killer Croc minifigure...

It's fake. Exclusive polybag minifigures have a 7 digit set number which start with number 5------, whilst normal polybags are 5 digit and start with 3----

Was this before or after they deleted the picture? It's possible they have some other info from a source and the picture was a fake but the info is correct

They still have the article up on their website and app as of now I checked. They also claim to have info about the marvel polybag too saying They are pretty sure it is a iron man with a small build

Edited by Falconfan1414

It's fake. Exclusive polybag minifigures have a 7 digit set number which start with number 5------, whilst normal polybags are 5 digit and start with 3----

The recent Nightwing is 30606, so if this is included in the DVD it is possible. However, its still (most likely) definitely fake.

Let's move the discussion away from the clearly (and confirmed) fake Croc figure. Shall we?

Official set discussion only! Thanks!

It`ll never happen , but I would like to see some "Young Justice " minifigs, Red Tornado would be epic ,as would Black Canary, Sportsmaster and the "kids" (just finished play the Xbox game with my grandson).

The Brick Headz launch March 1st, 2017 according to the instructions of the SDCC exclusives.

We will see awesome sets (10 in total first half of 2017, 5 more in the second) for Lego Batman Movie.

And we will get the girls theme supergirls with friends dolls...

Hulk said they were minifigures, though. Darn.

Hulk said they were minifigures, though. Darn.

TBH, I was really shocked when Hulk said that. Everyone knows girls only like dolls.

Yes, I'm being facetious.

But who is Sir Von Lego? Do we trust him (no offense, SVL)? I don't remember him as an informant, but that doesn't mean he isn't. Just curious. (Mostly because of what he said in the Marvel thread.)

TBH, I was really shocked when Hulk said that. Everyone knows girls only like dolls.

Yes, I'm being facetious.

But who is Sir Von Lego? Do we trust him (no offense, SVL)? I don't remember him as an informant, but that doesn't mean he isn't. Just curious. (Mostly because of what he said in the Marvel thread.)

Oh, he's right. Everything he's saying is right, he's been a very resourceful and correct person over the years.