My daughter will love those DC ladies in minidoll/minifigure form....more money spent on her instead of me..boo hoo

As for LEGO Batman movie. Yes, sets will be must haves.

Justice League...not sure on how the movie will do since it seems forced/rushed...but I will welcome some good looking figures into my collection.

Look I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's getting frustrating and hard to keep up with multiple threads about the Lego Batman Movie... Could we put in the title DC Superheroes 2017 (NOT LEGO BATMAN MOVIE DISCUSSION) - Rumors & Discussion

As for the DC Girls line, I'm interested to see if there are any sets that I might pick up. Maybe some cool locations that we haven't gotten before, I don't know..

Look I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's getting frustrating and hard to keep up with multiple threads about the Lego Batman Movie... Could we put in the title DC Superheroes 2017 (NOT LEGO BATMAN MOVIE DISCUSSION) - Rumors & Discussion

As for the DC Girls line, I'm interested to see if there are any sets that I might pick up. Maybe some cool locations that we haven't gotten before, I don't know..

I agree can we just put it all together?

I agree can we just put it all together?

No... They need to be separate they are two separate product lines... Just people need to stop posting about the Lego Batman Movie. Just like no one talks about Dimensions in here... It isn't hard

Why doesn't DC superheroes have it's own major theme, with all the subcategories underneath it (just like the Star Wars thread)? That's how well-structured forums ten to operate. That's not a criticism of this one; the DC topics have expanded to the point where it seems necessary.

Why doesn't DC superheroes have it's own major theme, with all the subcategories underneath it (just like the Star Wars thread)? That's how well-structured forums ten to operate. That's not a criticism of this one; the DC topics have expanded to the point where it seems necessary.

No...Because then you would need one for Marvel. That would just be superfluous. Superheroes already completely dominate the Licensed forum now that HP is sort-of out of the way ( :cry_sad: ) So what you're asking for is something that basically already exists.

Hey guys, you can rest assured that Captain Nemo, myself, and other staff have had discussions about the organization of the forums, the superhero themes, etc. Things are as we want them for now. Please carry on with the actual topic at hand and don't derail this thread further with your thoughts on forum organization. Thanks.

Should DC Superhero Girls not be given its own forum too? I'm sure it's an individual theme.

Edited by Soupperson1

I'm not too sure if this has already been asked but are we actually going to see any sets based off of the comics or not? Don't get me wrong I love the Joker's car but other than that the Lego Movie sets don't really excite me.

I'm not too sure if this has already been asked but are we actually going to see any sets based off of the comics or not? Don't get me wrong I love the Joker's car but other than that the Lego Movie sets don't really excite me.

Nope we will get no comic sets next wave, only the Lego Batman movie sets and the Mighty Micro sets.

Seeing as how I don't know where to put it but it pertains to both DC and 2017, the long rumoured DC Superheroes Girls sets are coming next year, and it seems like they are minifigures not minidolls.

This was in the DC 2016 thread. DC Superheroes Girls confirmed, also no minidolls!

Don't get me wrong I love the Joker's car but other than that the Lego Movie sets don't really excite me.

???

Other than the Joker's car there only is one other lego batman movie set revealed, how can you say they don't excite just cause one is a dud?

So you like 50% of what they have revealed but even thought we've only seen two of 13 (plus cmf and dimensions sets), you dismiss the other 11 sets based off one you don't like?

I have no intention to offend but I really struggle to follow your logic.

???

Other than the Joker's car there only is one other lego batman movie set revealed, how can you say they don't excite just cause one is a dud?

So you like 50% of what they have revealed but even thought we've only seen two of 13 (plus cmf and dimensions sets), you dismiss the other 11 sets based off one you don't like?

I have no intention to offend but I really struggle to follow your logic.

It may be a bit pedantic, but actually, he claimed to like LESS than half. Far less. He likes Joker's car. Presumably, he does not like the minifigures involved in that set, as well as not liking the other set at all. There definitely seems to be a bit of a different aesthetic to this line, so perhaps he doesn't care for that. I mean, I agree with you, there's still 11 sets and a CMF line to see, and who knows what those will bring? But hey: Legoman123 no like. Bad medicine.

It may be a bit pedantic, but actually, he claimed to like LESS than half. Far less. He likes Joker's car. Presumably, he does not like the minifigures involved in that set, as well as not liking the other set at all. There definitely seems to be a bit of a different aesthetic to this line, so perhaps he doesn't care for that. I mean, I agree with you, there's still 11 sets and a CMF line to see, and who knows what those will bring? But hey: Legoman123 no like. Bad medicine.

That's exactly what I mean. I didn't like the Lego Movie Line and I just feel like this may go the same way. I wasn't actually aware that we were getting so many sets though so here's hoping for some decent minifigures.

God bless! Down with minidolls! I don't know if the figures will be any good on their own, but we've already got every main character in comics-fashion but Bumblebee, so if nothing else the Purist Custom side of things will have a heck of a time with them!

I'm glad to hear that DC Superhero Girls will have minifigures instead of mini dolls. I will definitely be interested in picking up a few sets. I'm interested to see what they offer. I've only watched a few episodes, but it seemed as though everything was based at Super Hero High and I think the only vehicle I've seen was Batgirl's Batplane. Unless they each come with a "room" from the high school, which you can construct to make a dollhouse-esque building?

God bless! Down with minidolls! I don't know if the figures will be any good on their own, but we've already got every main character in comics-fashion but Bumblebee, so if nothing else the Purist Custom side of things will have a heck of a time with them!

i wonder if Green Lantern, The Flash, Beast Boy and Red Tornado since they all appear on the show, i wonder if they will make appearances in the sets.

I'm glad to hear that DC Superhero Girls will have minifigures instead of mini dolls. I will definitely be interested in picking up a few sets. I'm interested to see what they offer. I've only watched a few episodes, but it seemed as though everything was based at Super Hero High and I think the only vehicle I've seen was Batgirl's Batplane. Unless they each come with a "room" from the high school, which you can construct to make a dollhouse-esque building?

where was it confirmed that it will be minifigures? and why would lego make there girl sets with minifigures if Lego Friends has proven that Girls like the Minidolls. look at Disney Princesses Frozen is one of the most selling lego girl sets and it has Minidolls. I don't think it will be minifigures, i still think it will be minidolls. Edited by BatmanFanboy

i wonder if Green Lantern, The Flash, Beast Boy and Red Tornado since they all appear on the show, i wonder if they will make appearances in the sets.

where was it confirmed that it will be minifigures? and why would lego make there girl sets with minifigures if Lego Friends has proven that Girls like the Minidolls. look at Disney Princesses Frozen is one of the most selling lego girl sets and it has Minidolls. I don't think it will be minifigures, i still think it will be minidolls.

Hulk Smash said that they are minifigures not minidolls.

Most of the character's designs should belnd fairly seamlessly with the normal DC figs. I'm particularly interested in seeing Katana; even if I don't like her torso as much, I may use the flesh-tone head on this years's version.

Most of the character's designs should belnd fairly seamlessly with the normal DC figs. I'm particularly interested in seeing Katana; even if I don't like her torso as much, I may use the flesh-tone head on this years's version.

I sure hope they blend in with the comic versions of the characters.

I sure hope they blend in with the comic versions of the characters.

I suspect that they will. Most of them, bar Harley and Ivy, wear costumes fairly similar to the usual.