Hasn't that been clarified? I thought it had been said that these sets will replace the regular DC sets for that wave.

no i know they will replace DC sets but what i mean is will they have the DC logo and say DC comics on the box like the dc sets have? :sweet:

no i know they will replace DC sets but what i mean is will they have the DC logo and say DC comics on the box like the dc sets have? :sweet:

I mean that is the company that owns Batman so most likely yes to seeing the logo on the box... along with Warner Bros who is making the movie.

I think that nothing should even be posted in this thread as there are already 2 threads going for the LBM... It is getting way too hard to keep up with what people are saying... This as of right now is a Mighty Micros thread as THERE WON'T BE ANY NEW DC SETS THIS JANUARY! Sorry for ranting but in the words of President Business, "it's super frustrating" :hmpf_bad:

I think that nothing should even be posted in this thread as there are already 2 threads going for the LBM... It is getting way too hard to keep up with what people are saying... This as of right now is a Mighty Micros thread as THERE WON'T BE ANY NEW DC SETS THIS JANUARY! Sorry for ranting but in the words of President Business, "it's super frustrating" :hmpf_bad:

Agreed. I wish we could just have one thread per company for rumors and discussion. Can't talk about TLBM here, can't talk about Micros there. Shouldn't talk about 2017 in 2016 and vice versa.

Oh well, what the hell.

Where do we talk about 2019's Mighty Amelgmos; Mego and Lego's joint venture into buildable vintage race cars and cloth minifig clothes?

That is not contributing to the discussion, what does that even mean? Don't put unnecessary clutter in the forums

In my home land, we called things like that a "Joak" (not sure if that's how you spell that). Man, some of you cats take yourselves way too seriously. By the way, are you a moderator or just generally condescending? Cause if not, that's not even your responsibility to point out, I believe. I get that you're maybe a little butt hurt about the UCS thing or whatever, but I know how open Internet forums work. Watch me segue right back into the framework...

Anyway, yeah, only DC MM to discuss so far, and I want to bring up something I mentioned earlier and see if anyone can give a definitive answer on this: the Batman set is clearly "inspired" by the 66 Batman set and/or franchise, but the logos on both the helicopter and torso are from the later 70's & 80's Adams Super Friends/Powers design. Is this something they could or would fix over there at Lego or is it something they even care about? I feel like their attention to details like that are USUALLY pretty spot on. Then again, the logo they're using is probably more recognizable than the 66 one, which kinda looks like a Halloween decoration from Salvation Army. Anyone have any insight on the matter?

In my home land, we called things like that a "Joak" (not sure if that's how you spell that). Man, some of you cats take yourselves way too seriously. By the way, are you a moderator or just generally condescending? Cause if not, that's not even your responsibility to point out, I believe. I get that you're maybe a little butt hurt about the UCS thing or whatever, but I know how open Internet forums work. Watch me segue right back into the framework...

Anyway, yeah, only DC MM to discuss so far, and I want to bring up something I mentioned earlier and see if anyone can give a definitive answer on this: the Batman set is clearly "inspired" by the 66 Batman set and/or franchise, but the logos on both the helicopter and torso are from the later 70's & 80's Adams Super Friends/Powers design. Is this something they could or would fix over there at Lego or is it something they even care about? I feel like their attention to details like that are USUALLY pretty spot on. Then again, the logo they're using is probably more recognizable than the 66 one, which kinda looks like a Halloween decoration from Salvation Army. Anyone have any insight on the matter?

Well, in my homeland joke are usually funny. :thumbup:

And I don't think anybody is butt hurt about your off topic discussion regarding UCS models that we've had for the millionth time. :wacko:

And if you want to talk about condescending, your other comments on here definitely meet the criteria.

Especially your comment of: "Yeah, definitely don't want a conversation taking its natural course on the Internet between grown adults talking about brick toys to muddy up this highly sophisticated and organized thread entitled future marvel heroes speculation..."

And btw, I don't think anyone who has only been on here for a month should be lecturing anyone else on this site at all. But thats none of my business. :innocent2:

Hasn't that been clarified? I thought it had been said that these sets will replace the regular DC sets for that wave.

I wonder if The LEGO Batman Movie sets will replace the DC line for both the winter and the summer 2017 waves

TLM had a summer wave

I'm honestly hoping that the wave coming early next year will be the only wave of the year, my wallet won't be able to handle even more sets.

There's a chance that we could see a spring wave or set for normal DC sets. Although, the LBM sets are going to feel like a DC wave so that's not bad. Something like the deadshot set would work for a wonder woman set. The question is, will they give wonder woman her own set? Mighty micros is a good sign of seeing her by herself, but we'll see what Lego has planned soon.

How did the Dimensions fun pack sell in relation to the other DC fun packs with male characters? Not that it means anything; just curious if it was close or not.

How did the Dimensions fun pack sell in relation to the other DC fun packs with male characters? Not that it means anything; just curious if it was close or not.

What are you asking? Are you asking how non-DC fun packs sold in relation to male-character only fun packs? How is this in relation to 2017 DC lego? If I could report you for spam, I would, cause clearly this is what that is. But the mobile version inhibits me.

Or, it's directly related to the question in the post above it. It was posed would Lego give Wonder Woman her own set. Then it was theorized that the MM set might be a good indicator of that. Then I asked if anyone knew if the Wonder Woman Dimensions fun pack did as well as the other DC fun packs that had male characters, implying that might be a good indicator as well if Lego would give her a set of her own, foregoing the conclusion that if DC says make a Wonder Woman set, that's what Lego would do. How exactly is that spam?

Technically this potential Wonder Woman sets arguement/discussion is all spam since it is purely speculation and this forum is just for rumors and discussion.

Sincerely,

The Self-proclaimed Spam King

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Whew! So, just to be clear, the DC Super Heroes 2017 rumors and discussion thread is not for discussion about potential DC Super Heroes sets, just for sure DC Super Hero sets, and any side tracking conversations that veer into any sort of speculatory theorizing is spam and people can publicly threaten to report you like titty babies because they don't like it and/or understand it? You guys are NO FUN. Adios, muchachos. I'm goin back to just using the Internet for hookin up with your moms. See you guys when you come upstairs for snacks!

Edited by Shishalzafrazz

Whew! So, just to be clear, the DC Super Heroes 2017 rumors and discussion thread is not for discussion about potential DC Super Heroes sets, just for sure DC Super Hero sets, and any side tracking conversations that veer into any sort of speculatory theorizing is spam and people can publicly threaten to report you like titty babies because they don't like it and/or understand it? You guys are NO FUN. Adios, muchachos. I'm goin back to just using the Internet for hookin up with your moms. See you guys when you come upstairs for snacks!

Ok, see you at snacktime.

P.S. Mom wants to know what time you'll be here to pick her up.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Dear all,

Please continue discussing in a friendly and cohesive manner. Thank you.

WhiteFang

Well then.

Yeah, that was interesting.

Anywho, I've been very closely looking over the MMs for good pieces, which is a change-up as I tend to only care in-depth for the figs.

Has the goblet on Killer Moth's car ever been released in that green before? And what piece is on the front of Wonder Woman's jet? In clear, it's hard to tell.

Anywho, I've been very closely looking over the MMs for good pieces, which is a change-up as I tend to only care in-depth for the figs.

Has the goblet on Killer Moth's car ever been released in that green before? And what piece is on the front of Wonder Woman's jet? In clear, it's hard to tell.

I thinks it's the dome peice used for R2D2's head (do not know the correct name) in clear.

Some other interesting pieces for me are the new capes, they are doing them in red and purple (superman and bizarro) whereas the blue cape on batman was used by buccaneer batman. The new soft capes are a very nice piece, I like them.

I thinks it's the dome peice used for R2D2's head (do not know the correct name) in clear.

It'll be something like 2X2 round something

Today's SDCC reveal is a giant statue of Gal Gadot Wonder Woman!

JnReDKJ.png

Edited by CM4Sci