When is the justice league show coming out? I just don't think we're getting sets for them...

Season 1 airs this Fall.

You are right, 2017 looks too crowded for any chance of sets but trust me; from what I know, the odds of them happening eventually, at this point in time seem high.

It's already stated somewhere that LEGO Batman movie sets is its own line. We'll likely get comic book sets based of Superman and the Justice League for the Super Heroes line

I actually thought that this would happen but then people were saying it was going to get replaced? It would make sense if this was a separate theme tbh

Season 1 airs this Fall.

You are right, 2017 looks too crowded for any chance of sets but trust me; from what I know, the odds of them happening eventually, at this point in time seem high.

What justice league show?

Justice League Action, coming around fall, I think.

I wouldn't expect any sets based on it, period.

I'll watch it, but it looks a cut below the original shows/YoungJustice.

It seems to me, like a combination between the classic Justice League/JL Unlimited series, and Teen Titans Go!

I shall have to have a looksies

Just looked at it, looks a bit bad probably watch the first episode to look what it is like

Couldn't a few JL Action sets appear in the spring wave? The winter wave is devoted solely to Batman and the summer wave will likely be consumsed by JL movie sets, but I can't think of anything for the spring wave besides the Wonder Woman movie which we may or may not get sets based on and if we do it might only be one.

Yeah, spring wave is clear. Maybe like 2 comic justice league sets. It just seems like the 13 batman sets will take up a lot of space for DC. Justice league movie sets will probably come out in August like The doctor strange set.

When has there ever been a comic-based Spring Wave?

2016-though it was only the Gotham City Cycle Chase and mighty micros but still

I'm almost hoping we don't get a spring wave. I can't keep up with all these sets, especially when there's 13 of them.

Honestly I feel like there won't be any comic based DC sets next year in wide release. Just LEGO Batman Movie stuff (confirmed), Justice League movie stuff (expected), DC Comics Girls (rumored), and Wonder Woman movie stuff (hopefully).

Edited by just2good

I'm almost hoping we don't get a spring wave. I can't keep up with all these sets, especially when there's 13 of them.

I think some of the cheaper ones are just going to be vehicles and minifigures that we can all do without

If the last few years are anything to go by, probably.

:laugh:

As in, not from Superhero Girls or The LEGO Batman movie? No.

:cry_sad:

Honestly I feel like there won't be any comic based DC sets next year in wide release. Just LEGO Batman Movie stuff (confirmed), Justice League movie stuff (expected), DC Comics Girls (rumored), and Wonder Woman movie stuff (hopefully).

Yeah. I still hope that we can get a comic book based set in here or there. Not sure if i'm in the minority but I enjoyed the Super Heroes selection of 2016 very much (so far), besides Killer Croc's sewers smash. :hmpf_bad:

Edited by Minecraft Architect

I think some of the cheaper ones are just going to be vehicles and minifigures that we can all do without

I hope so. I'm hoping we get sets with villains like Joker and Riddler in so I can skip them. I'll likely only get sets with new variants I want or new characters. Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

Is it confirmed there'll be a CMF line? If so, I assume we'll have a lot of Bat-variants as the figures.

Yes for the LBM loads of bat-variants here I come!

Edited by J4ck

Source?

Everyone is saying there will be a lego batman movie CMF and everyone is saying it is confirmed. I do not know where the point of origin is but we had a CMF for the lego movie why not LBM?

Edited by J4ck

It's been confirmed many many times by different people... There will be a CMF (to what will be included, we do not know yet) also there will be 13 sets "taking the place" of the DC sets in January (Not including Mighty Micros). Also there are two threads going for the LBM, one for General Discussion of sets and the other for the CMF Series.

Edited by Ashnflash

It's been confirmed many many times by different people... There will be a CMF (to what will be included, we do not know yet) also there will be 13 sets "taking the place" of the DC sets in January (Not including Mighty Micros). Also there are two threads going for the LBM, one for General Discussion of sets and the other for the CMF Series.

I thought so!

I am happy we are getting 13 lego batman movie sets. Because that's biggest wave of superhero sets we have ever gotten.

Yeah it is, gonna be great!

Yeah it is, gonna be great!

Normally I try to get all the DC sets then go on to Marvel each wave. This complicates things. I'm really going to have to choose carefully. I'm thinking Clayface and any new rogues first and the go onto the rest. Sigh, bye bye wallet