Seeing as pictures for one of the Marvel January wave sets has surfaced, do you think we are going to get a set picture for one of the LEGO Batman Movie sets?

Only if one is going to be shown off at SDCC.

Seeing as pictures for one of the Marvel January wave sets has surfaced, do you think we are going to get a set picture for one of the LEGO Batman Movie sets?

I doubt it, I think we will get a DC Comics set reveal either tomorrow or the day after. The lego batman movie sets won't get revealed until a while probably September/October.

Since Marvel already has big figs of hulks in 2017, maybe we could get big figs of bane & doomsday. :wink:

Edited by nixtron1

Since Marvel already has big figs of hulks, maybe we could get big figs of bane & doomsday. :wink:

The DC sets will be based on the Lego Batman Movie. We probably will get a Bane big fig but Doomsday in it... I highly doubt it

I doubt it, I think we will get a DC Comics set reveal either tomorrow or the day after. The lego batman movie sets won't get revealed until a while probably September/October.

See, I was thinking it is going to be The LEGO Batman Movie instead of DC Comics, because (at least this is what many people have said) I heard that The LEGO Batman Movie is replacing the normal DC January wave, and so far only Januray sets have been revealed, but at that is just what I think.

The lego batman movie sets won't get revealed until a while probably September/October.

And that is being generous. If they don't show up at SDCC I'd probably go as far as to expect reveals late Nov/ Dec.

I think someone confirmed that the Lego batman sets were taking the place of dc sets in the winter wave so a batman set will probably be shown soon

I mean, the Lego Batman Movie is probably the majority if not all of what we're gonna get for the DC line. So I would assume at least one SDCC reveal, if not, then like you said, sometime towards the end of the year.

Since Marvel already has big figs of hulks in 2017, maybe we could get big figs of bane & doomsday. :wink:

That would be so amazing! :classic:

I think someone confirmed that the Lego batman sets were taking the place of dc sets in the winter wave so a batman set will probably be shown soon

Even if the LBM sets aren't replacing the DC wave, we'll still be seeing a Batman set soon (assuming one is being shown). :grin:

Both of those bigfigs use existing molds. Doomsday and Bane would require new molds.

Both of those bigfigs use existing molds. Doomsday and Bane would require new molds.

That doesn't discount the possibility, though. Bigfigs require new molds almost every time. Lego capitalizing on a preexisting mold for one character doesn't exclude a new one for a different character; if anything, one character reusing a mold means more time/money/resources can be used for a different one, since the first one didn't need them.

Edited by PepperoniBricks

I'm guessing that we'll see atleast 1 Lego Batman movie set tomorrow or the day after that on Yahoo... The Hollywood reporter announced the DC MM line of sets and now got a regular Marvel set and Yahoo revealed the Marvel MM sets and will probably get a regular DC/Batman Movie set.

As for getting different big-figs I personally think that we'll only get Bane in the January wave... I mean Lego basically has to release a new big-fig of him since he has appeared in all of their recent media as a big-fig. A Doomsday big-fig will also be coming at some point but I don't think that the Batman wave is suitable for that maybe in the summer 2017 sets based on the Justice League.

See, I was thinking it is going to be The LEGO Batman Movie instead of DC Comics, because (at least this is what many people have said) I heard that The LEGO Batman Movie is replacing the normal DC January wave, and so far only Januray sets have been revealed, but at that is just what I think.

I wasn't sure if we were getting LBM sets as a replacement but hey ho bring it on!!

I think Im the only one here who really does not want The Lego Batman Movie wave to take over the Normal DC wave. Im really hoping for a Doomsday Big Fig. I don't think he would be coming in the Summer Wave of Justice League set's since they are probably based off the Movie.

I think Im the only one here who really does not want The Lego Batman Movie wave to take over the Normal DC wave. Im really hoping for a Doomsday Big Fig. I don't think he would be coming in the Summer Wave of Justice League set's since they are probably based off the Movie.

I actually don't want the takeover, and you are probably right about Doomsday. But, isn't there a comic or tv show wave coming? That could have classic Doomsday.

It's already stated somewhere that LEGO Batman movie sets is its own line. We'll likely get comic book sets based of Superman and the Justice League for the Super Heroes line

I actually don't want the takeover, and you are probably right about Doomsday. But, isn't there a comic or tv show wave coming? That could have classic Doomsday.

Maybe the spring wave. IDK if Lego will be doing WW movie sets or comic sets or anything at all.

And I am also disspointed the LBM sets are taking over the January wave, although we'd probably be getting Batman sets either way and this way we do get more....

It's already stated somewhere that LEGO Batman movie sets is its own line. We'll likely get comic book sets based of Superman and the Justice League for the Super Heroes line

I hope you're right. That would be awesome.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

It's already been stated somewhere that the LEGO Batman Movie sets are their own line...

No, it's already been stated that the LBM sets are replacing this year's January Wave.

No, it's already been stated that the LBM sets are replacing this year's January Wave.

Really? Could have sworn I saw that somewhere. Now I know how the moderators feel, these threads are just full of wishlists and speculations, it's so hard to keep up with what's what

...but it's still a DC Comics product, so the first DC wave for 2017 is thirteen LEGO Batman Movie sets...

I had interpreted that as it being a seperate line, and just the regular DC line being put on hold.

And I would wager you are correct. Yes, it is a DC comics property but it is also a LEGO property and LEGO Movie spinoff. Marketing-wise, it will be it's own theme.

Excited to see Red Hulk & the She's as well. Those vehicles though....what.

Edited by Vindicare

Excited to see Red Hulk & the She's as well. Those vehicles though....what.

Did you post in the right thread? This is DC and you're talking about Marvel. I mean the statement is true but still.