Hush and Mad Hatter to go with that Clayface, then we'd finally have all villains from the first Lego Batman game. However this is going into wish list territory now

don't forget we still need Hugo Strange and Black Mask they were in first Lego Batman game but in the DS version Edited by BatmanFanboy

don't forget we still need Hugo Strange and Black Mask they were in first Lego Batman game but in the DS version

And in that case Scarface, Firefly etc. Aw man now I wan them all. Why Lego Why?!

well dude even the minor characters in the Lego movie got to be in the Lego movie sets, so even if the justice league are a small part in the movie there is still a chance they could appear in the sets

When marketing a movie that's painted as the biggest love letter to Batman ever put to film, I'd say that there'll be enough Bat-stuff to push the League out of any set appearances. The trailer alone has nearly every A and B-list Batman rogue there is, I can't imagine the movie doing any less.

I'd say every set will have Batman in it, but most of them will have some Bat-ally, be it a Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Jim Gordon, or even Knight and Squire. I'm sure we'll see some weird ones, but apart from Green Arrow and maybe a Superman or Wonder Woman, I think the League is gonna stay out of the way so the Bat-universe gets all the spotlight.

You've forgotten the single most important Batman variant:

Clearly a must have, right alongside Zebra Suit Batman.

Would love a thomas wayne batman

Agh, you're right! How did I miss those?? I'd say that Rainbow Batman is all but certain, with a good chance of Zebra Batman!

And in that case Scarface, Firefly etc. Aw man now I wan them all. Why Lego Why?!

yep we need them too,

When marketing a movie that's painted as the biggest love letter to Batman ever put to film, I'd say that there'll be enough Bat-stuff to push the League out of any set appearances. The trailer alone has nearly every A and B-list Batman rogue there is, I can't imagine the movie doing any less.

I'd say every set will have Batman in it, but most of them will have some Bat-ally, be it a Robin, Batgirl, Nightwing, Jim Gordon, or even Knight and Squire. I'm sure we'll see some weird ones, but apart from Green Arrow and maybe a Superman or Wonder Woman, I think the League is gonna stay out of the way so the Bat-universe gets all the spotlight.

Agh, you're right! How did I miss those?? I'd say that Rainbow Batman is all but certain, with a good chance of Zebra Batman!

well in the Lego movie sets even minor characters in the Lego movie got to be in the Lego movie sets. So i think we will see the justice league in the Lego Batman Movie sets since also their figures will be rehases except for Green Arrow.

yep we need them too,

well in the Lego movie sets even minor characters in the Lego movie got to be in the Lego movie sets. So i think we will see the justice league in the Lego Batman Movie sets since also their figures will be rehases except for Green Arrow.

He's got a point. In the Business Lair, we had the wrestler guy and across the sets there were random people like the ice cream men, jogger, construction workers

You know what else would be cool. A 66 batman with shorts and a surfboard, if there going to be channeling all the movies. Damn Spiderman got a surfboard, why not batman, it would go nicely next to all his batarangs.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing any more Batman 66 sets? Or was it a one off with the Batcave and Mr Freeze polybag?

He's got a point. In the Business Lair, we had the wrestler guy and across the sets there were random people like the ice cream men, jogger, construction workers

yep and not just the sets we also got minor characters in the Lego Movie CMF! but yeah i think we will see all of the justice league in these sets.

You know what else would be cool. A 66 batman with shorts and a surfboard, if there going to be channeling all the movies. Damn Spiderman got a surfboard, why not batman, it would go nicely next to all his batarangs.

Does anyone know if they will be releasing any more Batman 66 sets? Or was it a one off with the Batcave and Mr Freeze polybag?

I think it was a one off to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 1966 batman series

Does anyone know when lego reveal the set numbers for the mighty micros?

No time soon that's for sure. But why are you interested in them? It's not like they are important, we've got pictures already that's what important.

I wonder if getting the brick-built Clayface means we're never gonna see the little melty Milk Dud looking minifig version of him from the first game? Also wonder if this Killer Croc and the Abomination Croc from the sewer set and the new bigfig Bane from the movie means we won't see video game versions of them, either?

And speaking of bigfigs, does anyone know if there's a reason they don't have moveable legs, or at least different positioning occasionally since each one is a new sculpt?

I wonder if getting the brick-built Clayface means we're never gonna see the little melty Milk Dud looking minifig version of him from the first game? Also wonder if this Killer Croc and the Abomination Croc from the sewer set and the new bigfig Bane from the movie means we won't see video game versions of them, either?

And speaking of bigfigs, does anyone know if there's a reason they don't have moveable legs, or at least different positioning occasionally since each one is a new sculpt?

I've got to say that it does limit our chances unfortunately. TT games design these figures themselves (aside from pre-existing or soon to be released figures). As it's a game they are able to go all out; A hinged jaw for Croc, a backpack for Bane while Lego has their limits. As for the one pose, I think it's because TLC only use around two body sculpts; the jacked ones for Hulk and Killer Croc and un-jacked; Darkseid, Grodd, Thanos. The only new things to sculpt are the head and shoulders where they can put the personalised details. So it short they save on costs.

Yeah, but it's all one piece, right? So that means they have to sculpt new ones everytime, or is it some file in a computer they just tweak minimally and it makes a new mold?

Yeah, but it's all one piece, right? So that means they have to sculpt new ones everytime, or is it some file in a computer they just tweak minimally and it makes a new mold?

Not exactly the head and shoulders section is a separate piece which is then kragled into the space on the main body

No time soon that's for sure. But why are you interested in them? It's not like they are important, we've got pictures already that's what important.

I was just wondering that's all and yes the pictures are the most important. I wonder what the box art will be like probably in the same style as the first wave.

TLG did such a good job with the second batman mighty micro!

post-161058-0-86898200-1467889607_thumb.jpg

Edited by J4ck

I must say, the Mighty Mircos are much cooler than the first wave, and much better figures. But I'm still not sure if that will lead me to buy one.

I'm actually really now looking forward to the new sets; my wallet isn't, but I think we'll see a number of new characters and variants.

Is it likely we'll get a set from the actual DC Superheroes line announced at Comic Con? :sceptic:

If the last few years are anything to go by, probably.

Is it likely we'll get a set from the actual DC Superheroes line announced at Comic Con? :sceptic:

As in, not from Superhero Girls or The LEGO Batman movie? No.

Edited by Tragic Banjo

As in, not from Superhero Girls or The LEGO Batman movie? No.

Ooh, that would be interesting though. I've been starting to think the Superhero Girls line was never going to happen.

Does anyone know if we could be getting a Wayne Manor next year?

the absolute best possible outcome here would be something similar to the Haunted House (10228) but given that there are no vehicles in that set, I'd expect any type of Wayne Manor (if they ever did create one) to be less of a full structure, and more like a facade and various levels behind it, so they could include a vehicle or two also

however...... I seriously doubt we'd ever get a full Manor building, otherwise people would be clamouring for an X-Mansion as well!

I must say, the Mighty Mircos are much cooler than the first wave, and much better figures. But I'm still not sure if that will lead me to buy one.

I'm actually really now looking forward to the new sets; my wallet isn't, but I think we'll see a number of new characters and variants.

I knew there would be more mighty micros and these new ones are awesome! The Lego Batman Movie will pave the way for so many new variants!!

the absolute best possible outcome here would be something similar to the Haunted House (10228) but given that there are no vehicles in that set, I'd expect any type of Wayne Manor (if they ever did create one) to be less of a full structure, and more like a facade and various levels behind it, so they could include a vehicle or two also

however...... I seriously doubt we'd ever get a full Manor building, otherwise people would be clamouring for an X-Mansion as well!

I reckon IF we ever get Wayne Manor, it would be built like Arkham Asylum 2013, and would maybe have a casual car for 'Master Wayne'

Seeing as pictures for one of the Marvel January wave sets has surfaced, do you think we are going to get a set picture for one of the LEGO Batman Movie sets?