Awe man... I'm not sure how to feel about only getting mighty micros and movie sets for the line. I doubt we'll get a diverse wave of minifigures with the LBM. I won't deny that we will probably receive a few Justice League members, but judging from the trailer, all we'll get is repeats and new designs for existing characters (like classic Green Arrow). I was really hoping for a comic Justice League wave, since I don't collect movie sets (I've never really liked mixing the designs of classic, New 52, and movie minifigures), but I guess we'll just see some crappy designs for the movie sets, and a bunch of Batmen (so basically a normal year for DC). Damn, I really wanted new characters, oh well, always have next year (sigh).

Sorry for the rant.

*next July*

Aww Super-Jumpers, Lego is still focusing solely on Batman. Well, there's always next year.

:grin:

*next July*

Aww Super-Jumpers, Lego is still focusing solely on Batman. Well, there's always next year.

:grin:

Haha I know, what was I thinking, expecting good builds and new characters in the DC line? I set myself up for this! :tongue: . In all seriousness though, I may just buy the mighty micros and use the figures as child versions of the league, similiar to the Justice League Unlimited episode where the Justice League became kids.

Please let there be a proper Doomsday fig/big fig be coming soon. The torso has potential for other uses. I know these are geared for kids but I hate the faces on all of them except Bane.

I hope that we get at least one set for the Wonder Woman solo movie. Of course, since the villain is still unknown, what the set might include is a mystery (other than Diana and Steve Trevor).

Potential Wonder Woman spoilers.

Ares and Circe have both been rumored, and given the WW1 setting, I'm inclined to beleive the former will definilty be in it with the latter still possible.

Ra's set is on S@H now, but none of the other DC sets or Spidey sets are up til August, which is odd since the Ra's set was the last one of all of those to be shown.

Wait, so the Lego Batman Movie sets are just outright replacing DC sets for the first part of the year? That's super lame. Those sets better be crazy good. If we don't get that classic Green Arrow, at least 3 new Batman villains, and Batman Beyond out of this, I'm gonna send Lego an envelope full of Batman heads and glitter >:c

I think the MM torsos would look good as civilian shirts, like as a batman shirt or what not. Also, some of the new ones have the new MM wheel base in black.

For sure! A lot of them I really wish they put even less detail on for that purpose alone. Right now they kinda look like those lame costume t-shirts, but if they got rid of the belts and just left the emblems they would be PERFECT.

I hope that we get at least one set for the Wonder Woman solo movie. Of course, since the villain is still unknown, what the set might include is a mystery (other than Diana and Steve Trevor).

I'm praying that Wonder Woman can get more coverage than Doctor Strange. She is Wonder Woman, after all. I'm willing to bet that no matter how many sets we get, and whether we see a Steve Trevor minifigure or not, we will see at least one plane in a Wonder Woman set. Of course, not her invisible jet ( :hmpf_bad:) but like a biplane or something. I don't have a single doubt about that.

As for that CMF line, is it just Batman variations or are we getting actual characters? If it's just variations, this'll be the hardest CMF wave to feel through the bag for :grin:

Looking at the Marvel micro racers, the headpiece for Magneto would be ideal for a more serious looking Raven with the Dimensions fig

I think we just need one wonder woman set and three or four justice league sets

Wait, so the Lego Batman Movie sets are just outright replacing DC sets for the first part of the year? That's super lame. Those sets better be crazy good. If we don't get that classic Green Arrow, at least 3 new Batman villains, and Batman Beyond out of this, I'm gonna send Lego an envelope full of Batman heads and glitter >:c

For sure! A lot of them I really wish they put even less detail on for that purpose alone. Right now they kinda look like those lame costume t-shirts, but if they got rid of the belts and just left the emblems they would be PERFECT.

I'm praying that Wonder Woman can get more coverage than Doctor Strange. She is Wonder Woman, after all. I'm willing to bet that no matter how many sets we get, and whether we see a Steve Trevor minifigure or not, we will see at least one plane in a Wonder Woman set. Of course, not her invisible jet ( :hmpf_bad:) but like a biplane or something. I don't have a single doubt about that.

As for that CMF line, is it just Batman variations or are we getting actual characters? If it's just variations, this'll be the hardest CMF wave to feel through the bag for :grin:

well dude 13 lego batman movie sets that's lot more than all of the sets we got this year for DC including the juniors set and mighty micros! I think we can expect a lot of new characters and new pieces for these sets. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Potential Wonder Woman spoilers.

Ares and Circe have both been rumored, and given the WW1 setting, I'm inclined to beleive the former will definilty be in it with the latter still possible.

Hopefully both villains will be included if we do get a Wonder Woman set. If we can get Cheetah too in one of the Justice League sets then even better.

Hopefully both villains will be included if we do get a Wonder Woman set. If we can get Cheetah too in one of the Justice League sets then even better.

well if its just one wonder woman set then it will most likely be $20 or $30 dollars and that usually means only three minifigures. Cheetah is not in Justice League 2017 movie I think i am not sure i might like it up. but there is a chance Cheetah could appear in the Lego Batman Movie. plus they haven't revealed their entire roster of characters in the Lego Batman Movie so she could appear.

I totally forget the Justice League movie was even coming out next year! Was thinking more if there was another wave of comic Justice League sets it would be a good opportunity for Cheetah. :grin:

Oh yeah, Justice League comes out next year!! Judging by precedents and the release schedule, I'd say it'll be a ton of Justice League sets with one Wonder Woman, tops. It would make more sense for that set to come out in the winter wave, though, since it comes out in June as opposed to JL which is slated for November. Wonder Woman's really gonna get the short end of the stick here.. I guess she'll still be in League sets, too, though, or at least one.

Oh yeah, Justice League comes out next year!! Judging by precedents and the release schedule, I'd say it'll be a ton of Justice League sets with one Wonder Woman, tops. It would make more sense for that set to come out in the winter wave, though, since it comes out in June as opposed to JL which is slated for November. Wonder Woman's really gonna get the short end of the stick here.. I guess she'll still be in League sets, too, though, or at least one.

wonder woman will be in the Lego Batman Movie.

As all characters in the MM line have been stylised versions of characters we have already got (excluding Doomsday and Bizarro), do you think it's likely that next year they will introduce these two characters properly?

Holy crap, I'm gone for 4 days and so much happens. I absolutely love how we're getting bizarro, didn't think we would get him. Doomsday is such a surprise, he looks ok, but this pretty much means we'll get him in big fig form...

Superman looks like he's based off of that new justice league show, the face resembles it perfectly. Love how his vehicle is an actual vehicle from the comics.