Too bad Superman and WW have stylized eyes...

But they're pretty common figures so its not too hard to find a replacement I guess. Thats a plus to the Mighty Micros at least imo; not every figure is too exclusive.

Yep, it's this piece, used for Shredder and the Nexo Knights Ash Attacker minifigs...Doomsday marks its debut in white!

I just saw it used for Skeletons in the Ronin MEC set on Jang's channel, it's being used more and more frequently.

...So, the first DC wave for 2017 is thirteen LEGO Batman Movie sets, and the Mighty Micros.

The LEGO Batman Movie sets are substituting for the January wave.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Almost all the DC sets are Batman anyway

So, it's pretty much the same thing....

Just like I thought, there was no way Lego would have 2 DC lines competing with each other at the same time. But I'm certain that we'll get at least some Justice League members in Batman Movie sets, I mean they were in a trailer.

Almost all the DC sets are Batman anyway

So, it's pretty much the same thing....

Yeah, I know, but I was rather hoping the Batman Movie would get its own seperate line.

Yeah, I know, but I was rather hoping the Batman Movie would get its own seperate line.

IKR but this is fantastic news because well its not just Batman and his characters in the movie there is also going to the justice league and as well some other villains the DC universe such as Captain Boomerang which the only non Batman villain we know that it is in the film so far. so i am excited because we will hopefully get Alfred finally available to everyone and hopefully more Batman villains like Clayface, Black Mask, Hugo Strange, Solomon Grundy. now we did see Clayface in the trailer so its possible we will most likely get him, but i am also hoping for Cheetah, Bizarro, Metallo, Shazam and Black Canary to make appearances in the film so we could get minifigures of them in the sets, but does anyone know if we're getting a lego minifigure series for the lego batman movie just like they did for The Lego Movie? Edited by BatmanFanboy

Disappointed we will only be seeing Batman sets for the January wave yet again, and no Justice League ones accompanying seperate Batman ones (Lego knows I would have paid good money for a Batman rescuing Superman and Wonder Woman from Doomsday set) but at least there's more of them and a good chance we'll get more Batman rogues to overstuff 2-cell-room Arkham Asylum even more (No need to shove guys, these cells were built to comfotable fit 10 of you.)

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Disappointed we will only be seeing Batman sets for the January wave yet again, and no Justice League ones accompanying seperate Batman ones (Lego knows I would have paid good money for a Batman rescuing Superman and Wonder Woman from Doomsday set) but at least there's more of them and a good chance we'll get more Batman rogues to overstuff 2-cell-room Arkham Asylum even more.

Or the Justice League could be in the TLBM sets.

Superman vs. Bizarro looks delightful. Now give us the rest of the SDCC figures in Mighty Micro form! :laugh:

No no no no no. I want a proper Shazam, not a lightning bolt printed on a plain red torso

Or the Justice League could be in the TLBM sets.

that's what i am saying! :wink: we needs a justice league wave this year when they are going to be in the lego batman movie. and even if they are minor characters in the lego batman movie just look at the lego movie in 2014 we got almost every single major to minor to background characters in those sets, we got pretty much all of them. so don't worry we will get the justice league in the lego batman movie sets since they are in the trailer. also all of the ones we see in the trailer are not new versions of them just Green Arrow has a new figure the rest are all the same! :classic:

Thirteen sets is also too much. I may have to skip a number of the sets unless they're smaller and BrickLink the minifigs. However, I think I'd prefer it if this is the only wave next year. That ON TOP OF a possible Summer release would just be too much, if it isn't already.

No no no no no. I want a proper Shazam, not a lightning bolt printed on a plain red torso

its possible that more DC heroes might appear in The Lego Batman movie i wouldn't be surprised if Shazam appeared in the movie along with the rest of the justice league.

I would love it if they made a custom cape for Captain Marvel as well. Kinda like the one they used for Hyperion.

I am glad we are not getting a new justice league wave for January because with the Lego Batman movie sets coming out it would be too expensive for me to get them all!

Edited by BatmanFanboy

Woah, 2017 is going to be a BIG year for Lego DC, by the looks of things.

13 LEGO Batman Movie sets (which is an absurdly huge number of sets, IMO), Batman CMF series, Mighty Micros - and then there will be almost certainly be sets for the Justice League movie and possibly Wonder Woman.

Should be great! I'm looking forward to the Mighty Micros and any Justice League sets the most, although I'm willing to let the Batman-centric stuff surprise me. I've never been a big Batman fan in comparison to DC's other characters, so hopefully we'll get lots of interesting other characters and villains in those sets too.

And we could always get a proper Shazam later, or even in TLBM sets... but a MM version could then be parts-swapped into a Mary Marvel! :grin:

It would be better than them staying completely exclusive to SDCC. :shrug_oh_well:

Woah, 2017 is going to be a BIG year for Lego DC, by the looks of things.

13 LEGO Batman Movie sets (which is an absurdly huge number of sets, IMO), Batman CMF series, Mighty Micros - and then there will be almost certainly be sets for the Justice League movie and possibly Wonder Woman.

Should be great! I'm looking forward to the Mighty Micros and any Justice League sets the most, although I'm willing to let the Batman-centric stuff surprise me. I've never been a big Batman fan in comparison to DC's other characters, so hopefully we'll get lots of interesting other characters and villains in those sets too.

honestly in my opinion I think we might get one set for Wonder Woman just like Lego did for Ant-Man and Doctor Strange, because Lego is going to want to focus on its own Movie The Lego Batman movie but also Justice league. but if we do get a wonder woman set it would probably include wonder woman, Steve Trevor and the main villain, now i heard the villain is Circe and i would be fine with her too. but those are just my thoughts. Edited by BatmanFanboy

Awe man... I'm not sure how to feel about only getting mighty micros and movie sets for the line. I doubt we'll get a diverse wave of minifigures with the LBM. I won't deny that we will probably receive a few Justice League members, but judging from the trailer, all we'll get is repeats and new designs for existing characters (like classic Green Arrow). I was really hoping for a comic Justice League wave, since I don't collect movie sets (I've never really liked mixing the designs of classic, New 52, and movie minifigures), but I guess we'll just see some crappy designs for the movie sets, and a bunch of Batmen (so basically a normal year for DC). Damn, I really wanted new characters, oh well, always have next year (sigh).

Sorry for the rant.

Awe man... I'm not sure how to feel about only getting mighty micros and movie sets for the line. I doubt we'll get a diverse wave of minifigures with the LBM. I won't deny that we will probably receive a few Justice League members, but judging from the trailer, all we'll get is repeats and new designs for existing characters (like classic Green Arrow). I was really hoping for a comic Justice League wave, since I don't collect movie sets (I've never really liked mixing the designs of classic, New 52, and movie minifigures), but I guess we'll just see some crappy designs for the movie sets, and a bunch of Batmen (so basically a normal year for DC). Damn, I really wanted new characters, oh well, always have next year (sigh).

Sorry for the rant.

well remember they haven't showed us their entire roster of characters in the film. also we haven't got Clayface yet as a minifigure or big figure and he is in the trailer. well some good minifigures that need redesigns are Mr.Freeze, Two-Face and Catwoman. those designs in the trailer look amazing. so don't worry we will most likely get tons of new characters in these sets because also they are having a Batman CMF series i think that's what i heard.