I know a lot of people aren't happy with Doomsday showing up here (and I'd personally much, much, MUCH rather a bigfig) but I am quite happy that they gave Doomsday the chest-muscle printing to match the 'standard' minifigs, gonna slap some regular green legs on him and he'll be a really good "first stage" Doomsday look IMO.

Wow i love these mm's. Great choice of figs and superb racers. They are becoming more collectable too for some reason. Did it look first like a nice gimmick, i can now see them stalled on a bookshelf :-) might need to pick up the complete 2016 wave as well then.

I personally feel like sometimes it's hard to justify the price tags on Lego sets, especially when it's like "OK, this set is $50, and I'm picking it up for the Blue Beetle minifig" lol, but at $5 a MightyMicro, these are really fairly priced for some interesting and cool builds.

I personally feel like sometimes it's hard to justify the price tags on Lego sets, especially when it's like "OK, this set is $50, and I'm picking it up for the Blue Beetle minifig" lol, but at $5 a MightyMicro, these are really fairly priced for some interesting and cool builds.

Completely agree! 2 cool little minifigs (even if they are a bit cartoonish / simple - I really like them though!) along with 2 cool little builds. Can't knock the cost of them at all!

Really liking the addition of Doomsday and Bizarro. Would love to use that Bizarro torso and head to make a regular fig but it's a bit too plain to fit in properly with anything other than the MM's for me. Looking forward to getting them alongside the rest of the MM's though! in assuming they'll end up with a 3rd phase at some point and we'll get a 3rd bats vs Joker. Surprised he hasn't popped up yet.

I think it's worth mentioning that Superman's airplane with fists is an actual canonical thing from the comics, and it is delightful:

That alone would've probably been enough to promote that set to legendary status, but on top of that Bizarro is driving the same vehicle, but backwards! I love it!

Anyone thinking that the Marvel Mighty Micros for next year might be revealed soon as well?

Really liking the addition of Doomsday and Bizarro. Would love to use that Bizarro torso and head to make a regular fig but it's a bit too plain to fit in properly with anything other than the MM's for me.

Yeah, his torso's a bit plain (and the belt too thick), and his face is cartoony of course... but it gives me hope of getting a regular Bizarro minifig in the somewhat near future (likely without the medal of the SDCC version, so more like in the Bizarro League cartoon... maybe a new expression or two on the head, maybe with the Business Zombie hair in black, if not just the regular tousled black hair of the cartoon/SDCC one)

Doomsday's a bit cartoony of course, but still probably would look pretty good with new legs as a 'regular' Doomsday (until we get the inevitable bigfig).

Love the vehicles this time around, especially the Supermobile & Bizarromobile. Never thought I'd see Supes' old ride in Lego form! And the chibi '60s Batcopter!

I know a lot of people aren't happy with Doomsday showing up here (and I'd personally much, much, MUCH rather a bigfig) but I am quite happy that they gave Doomsday the chest-muscle printing to match the 'standard' minifigs, gonna slap some regular green legs on him and he'll be a really good "first stage" Doomsday look IMO.

I completely agree. I'll be doing the same for what will probably be my first (and maybe only?) Mighty Micro. :thumbup:

The wave looks better than this year's for sure.

Okay, these are fun. WonderDoom is definitely my favorite, but these all look great! Far more elaborate than the first wave, and I was okay with those!

Thoughts: WW's torso could make a good Wonder Girl, Superman's as a Golden Age Superboy, and Batman's (combined with blue-hip legs and a type-1 blue cowl) could be a spot-on Animated Series Batman! Bizarro's costume would look fine simplified, as he often makes it himself, and a different gray face could be used for a "serious" Doomsday fig. As for Killer Moth... well, I guess he'll just have to stay goofy.

Thanks captain Nemo for these pictures :laugh: ,all of these mighty micros look great :thumbup: ,I personally like the Superman vs Bizzaro. :laugh:

Since this is the 2017 thread... When can we expect some rumours on our regular DC sets for the Winter Wave? I have an even greater feeling now that this will be another JL wave.

While I personally like the style of the Mighty Micros minifigs from the start, I can't say I was enthralled with the first wave since each set had at least one dud vehicle.

Can't say the same for this wave at all! Both the characters and the vehicles in each set look brilliant here (though I have no reference point for Killer Moth and Batman is a bit ho hum to me, but the vehicles are still great).

Is Batman's head still tan. Looks normal flesh colored, but its probably just the lighting of the pic like always. :hmpf_bad:

Is it weird that the "66 Batman" inspired figure and vehicle have the 70's/80's logo on them? I also think it's weird that the Wondsday set doesn't have Cheetah as the villain. And I think getting Bizarro & Doomsday are good signs that we'll be getting proper figures of them soon; that's exactly what happened with the Green Goblin figure this year.

I wonder if there will be any sort of sets for the MMs at any point? Race tracks or coaster tracks or something. Are Hot Wheels tracks too narrow for them?

I think it's worth mentioning that Superman's airplane with fists is an actual canonical thing from the comics, and it is delightful:

AC294f.jpg?w=630&h=961&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

Oh my god, that IS what that is!! Over on the Dimensions thread forever ago I got mad that they gave Superman some generic spaceship instead of this wonderful little monstrosity. :grin:

I really dig most of this, though. Doomsday looks cute, and pairing him with Wonder Woman means the most inaccurate replay of that badass scene from BvS!

I'm glad to be getting Bizarro, and I think even in this form he'll fit in with the rest of the figures. Plus, his car being Superman's but backwards is absolutely hilarious.

Not crazy about yet another Batman (just do Green Lantern and Sinestro??) but the Whirly-Bat is a nice pick, and Killer Moth's car is really clever. Plus, this new Killer Moth figure will provide just the right parts for those of wishing to make our Fear Harvester Killer Moths dopier!

So, is that a a glow-in-the-dark "unicorn/horse-armour" horn on the back of Killer Moth's racer? It's either a jet looking like a stinger or just a stinger detail, but I like it either way. It could just be a funky green shade.

Finally getting a bizarro fig! Wonder if we'll get any other figs that were sdcc exclusives in micro sets maybe as a comprise from Lego.

Is Batman's head still tan. Looks normal flesh colored, but its probably just the lighting of the pic like always. :hmpf_bad:

If they've finally fixed the tan/flesh problem, I'll buy like 18 of that MM set lol

Wow! These are awesome! The first mighty micros that I will actually buy! Doomsday and Bizarro? Epic! The parts from these are great as well, already got a few ideas.

Bee girl headpiece for Moth, but what causes the spikes behind Doomsday's arms? A new piece?

I think it was used on shredder as a armor in the tmnt line before in gray

Bingo

For anyone not liking Bizarro's head, Mr. Freeze's from the Aquaman set works really well. It even has the "freeze-vision" blue eyes. :thumbup:

So, is that a a glow-in-the-dark "unicorn/horse-armour" horn on the back of Killer Moth's racer? It's either a jet looking like a stinger or just a stinger detail, but I like it either way. It could just be a funky green shade.

I think you're right, it's this piece if I'm not mistaken: http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=89522#T=C

Bee girl headpiece for Moth, but what causes the spikes behind Doomsday's arms? A new piece?

Yep, it's this piece, used for Shredder and the Nexo Knights Ash Attacker minifigs...Doomsday marks its debut in white!

For anyone not liking Bizarro's head, Mr. Freeze's from the Aquaman set works really well. It even has the "freeze-vision" blue eyes. :thumbup:

That's a good idea! Currently, my Mr. Freeze has Aldrich Killian's neutral face, so I'll even have Freeze's head free.