Here follows are the current confirmed upcoming Lego DC Superheroes themed sets, for early 2017:

January Wave:

#10737: Batman vs. Mr. Freeze - $??.??

• Juniors set
  • Pieces: 63

10737-1.jpg?201611150745

#?????: Mighty Micros: Batman vs. Killer Moth- $9.99

MM2017-1.jpg?201606290658

#?????: Mighty Micros: Wonder Woman vs. Doomsday- $9.99

MM2017-2.jpg?201606290657

#?????: Mighty Micros: Superman vs. Bizarro- $9.99

MM2017-3.jpg?201606290657

DC Super Hero Girls

• Sub-Theme of sets based on the DC Super Hero Girls line

#30546: Krypto Saves the Day - $3.99

• Polypag Set 

30546-1.jpg?201701030431

#41230: Batgirl's Batjet- $14.99

• Releases November 27th, 2016 

30056116376_c201381581_c.jpg

#41231: Harley Quinn to the Rescue- $14.99

30056115676_72c0c3fae4_c.jpg

#41232: Super Hero High School- $79.99

29462514884_90f3f0262c_c.jpg

#41233: Lashina Tank- $14.99

• Releases January 2017

30133705395_579ccfb4c3_c.jpg

#41234: Bumblebee Helicopter- $19.99

• Releases January 2017

30049526221_e7e02f49aa_c.jpg

#41235: Wonder Woman Dorm Room - $19.99

• Releases January 2017

30098739276_d677b41673_c.jpg

Thank you, Captain Nemo!

I find it rather amusing how LEGO released official images of these sets before the SDCC exclusive minifigures :tongue:

Edited by Sir Gareth

Now that's a good MM line-up! This years line wasn't that good in my opinion, but this one is unique and cool looking, definitely will buy them in 2017!

Edited by benderisgreat

It begins! :wub: Love them all. 'Wonder Woman vs Doomsday' and 'Superman vs Bizarro' will definitely be ones I pick up as soon as I can. LEGO DC 2017 will be off to a great start with these!

Wow, these new Super Heroes sets look great!

Can't believe I didn't think of that Killer Moth car design, that's genius.

Bizarro's one is pretty funny too! The figures look great! I can't wait to see more. The DC Super Hero Girls ones should still.. exist.

Think these and the other 2017 topics (also D2Cs like the Disney Castle) could be pinned?

Edited by CM4Sci

Think these,and the other 2017 topics, (also D2Cs like the Disney Castle,) could be pinned?

Instead of having a lot of pinned topics, The Licensed Tower was created to contain all of the important topics that are vital to the LEGO Licensed Forum. This way more MOC and other topics are now able to be viewed in the first page and those important topics that merit being pinned can be easily found here.
Edited by Sir Gareth

Think these and the other 2017 topics (also D2Cs like the Disney Castle) could be pinned?

Not a bad idea. Though they usually get more replies than most threads which constantly bumps them to the top of page 1 anyways.

Oh, I usually just look in the list of threads on the front and click the Rumor ones. :shrug_oh_well:

Oh, I usually just look in the list of threads on the front and click the Rumor ones. :shrug_oh_well:

However, I do agree that the thread should be retitled, "Super Heroes," instead of, "Superheroes," in accordance with the theme's official name, abeit contrary to the dictionary spelling.

Could you, please, Captain Nemo? Again, much thanks.

Edited by Sir Gareth

Despite what Lego may have you believe, Superheroes with no space is the standard written format, and the standard that has been in place here for a long time. Which means I intend to keep that standard in place, now that I know it annoys people. :grin: As for pinning, no--we switched over to the Tower format simply because there are too many themes in Licensed to realistically pin all of the threads at once.

Let's talk about sets please. :thumbup: Seriously, we actually have stuff to talk about now--stay on topic.

Wow absolutely love these sets! I don't really like the Batman and Killer Moth printing.. But I love the Superman face and Bizarro! I love how Bizarro's ship is the complete opposite of Supes. And Doomsday is great too!

Which means I intend to keep that standard in place, now that I know it annoys people. :grin:

Can't help I inherited my grandfather's OCD :grin:

Nonetheless, thank you for the response, CN!

Really loving these, especially that Doomsday figure... hopefully this means that a regular Doomsday figure is also on the way... Bizarro meanwhile is great and because he is such a wacky character in general his appearance isn't that much of a problem.

I like how they used the Iron Legion head on Killer Moth's Vehicle. :thumbup:

It actually appears to be a whole new print. Look closely... :look:

I've been laughing for two whole minutes now on Supes v Bizarro. I just love how Bizarro's vehicle is the reverse of Superman's, its such an inventive idea :laugh:

Now we're getting a Doomsday, holding out for the proper version, seeing as this is currently the only exclusive minifigure Mighty Micro (unless Bizarro counts due to his vast unavailability)

Thanks for the thread Captain Nemo. Like I said on the other thread, I find it weird that this will be Doomsday's first appearance; maybe they're planning a set with him in for Winter. An STILL no Reverse Flash? This is a tragedy.

Also, with what AnnaBuildsLego said in the 2016 thread, maybe this could be a 2016 wave? I don't recall them ever giving 2017 sets out at SDCC. Maybe Wave 2 will drop in September or something.

Also, with what AnnaBuildsLego said in the 2016 thread, maybe this could be a 2016 wave? I don't recall them ever giving 2017 sets out at SDCC. Maybe Wave 2 will drop in September or something.

Lego is just unveiling these at SDCC--they will not be sold at the event and will not show up on store shelves until January.

These look ok! I really like the Superman and Bizarro. Wonder Woman and Doomsday is a weird choice. I would have done Wonder Woman and Cheetah. because Doomsday is not a Wonder Woman villain,

Those look awesome! The head printings are too goofy for me to pick up but the Superman/Bizzaro one might be worth getting for Bizzaro!

Those anyone have recommendations for full size legs for him?

I think it's worth mentioning that Superman's airplane with fists is an actual canonical thing from the comics, and it is delightful:

AC294f.jpg?w=630&h=961&zc=1&s=0&a=t&q=89

Edited by Tragic Banjo

I think it's worth mentioning that Superman's airplane with fists is an actual canonical thing from the comics, and it is delightful:

Well I'll be dammed. Interesting

Well I'll be dammed. Interesting