This is the second module for the collab that John and I are building. You can see the first, here. The hay cart has steerable front wheels, and the shelter’s gate can open and close.

There are many small farms outside Nordheim’s walls, and cattle paddocks with lean-to shelters are a common sight.

Overview-1.jpg

BC.jpg

Feeder.jpg

Snow2.jpg

There are more pictures on brickbuilt.

Thanks for looking, all your feedback is appreciated :classic:

Other great build, this collab promisis to become one of the best! Looking forward to more

Edit: I checked out the images on brickbuilt, that cradle is awesome!

Edited by TitusV

The cart, the snow, the tree, the road, the barn, man everything is great :wub:

Other great build, this collab promisis to become one of the best! Looking forward to more

Edit: I checked out the images on brickbuilt, that cradle is awesome!

Thanks Titus! John came up with that hay feeder design, and I thought it was pretty sweet :thumbup:

Another beautiful creation with great snowjob! :sweet:

Thanks Mpryo!

The cart, the snow, the tree, the road, the barn, man everything is great :wub:

Thank you :classic:

Looks great! Having the trans in the stone path really helps bring the model to life, adding another layer of realism to the build. Also, really nice mini figure posing, adding the boys playing in the snow was a masterstroke.

Edited by BrickCurve

Fabulous work here as usual, Isaac! The tree is excellent, and the snow looks really nice :thumbup:

Great touch with the kids throwing snowballs too :classic:

I love it.. it's just so clean, the white snow builds are excellent if you manage to make a good photo and this one is great...

Lovely feeder there SK... nice :classic:

Thanks Gunman :classic:

Lovely snowbanks!

Thank you :classic:

Looks great! Having the trans in the stone path really helps bring the model to life, adding another layer of realism to the build. Also, really nice mini figure posing, adding the boys playing in the snow was a masterstroke.

Thanks BC, I wanted a few more figures in the scene and figured every snowy layout needs at least one snowball fight :innocent:

Great job, the stone road pattern is nice, and the snow drifts are great as usual!

Thanks blufiji!

Fabulous work here as usual, Isaac! The tree is excellent, and the snow looks really nice :thumbup:

Great touch with the kids throwing snowballs too :classic:

Thank you, LittleJohn :classic:

I love it.. it's just so clean, the white snow builds are excellent if you manage to make a good photo and this one is great...

Thanks! Dark backgrounds make photographing snowy builds much easier.

What is the background actually? Black paper? A dark sheet?

I'm really bad at this kind of things :wink:

What is the background actually? Black paper? A dark sheet?

I'm really bad at this kind of things :wink:

It's dark blue fabric, somewhat similar to a sheet. I use a piece of ply wood for the backdrop to drape the fabric over.

Great build Soccerkid, nice use of the ladder pieces for fencing while still maintaining a realistic look overall. That's a wonderful byre design too! :classic:

My fav part would have to be that small splash of lavender in the corner next to the snowdrift. Really adds a touch of subtlety to counterbalance the highly contrasting tones elsewhere in the model. :thumbup:

Great build Soccerkid, nice use of the ladder pieces for fencing while still maintaining a realistic look overall. That's a wonderful byre design too! :classic:

My fav part would have to be that small splash of lavender in the corner next to the snowdrift. Really adds a touch of subtlety to counterbalance the highly contrasting tones elsewhere in the model. :thumbup:

Thanks Gabe! The lavender leaves were a present from John some time ago, and I use them most in snowscapes :classic:

Great build SK! Nice work on the paddock, especially that little feeding trough.

Thanks LordDan, all credit for the trough design goes to John :thumbup:

You always capture the Mitgardian feel perfectly in all of your builds SK! This fact is no lesser shown here!

Amazing work :wub: I really like the icy cobblestone path and the design of the cow shelter. It has a fun vibe to it with the children playing snowballs, which is very cool.

Oh, I almost missed this one (but I think I saw it on flickr).

Looks great - wonderful wintery atmosphere!

Thanks Captain Braunsfeld!

You always capture the Mitgardian feel perfectly in all of your builds SK! This fact is no lesser shown here!

Thank you Windusky, Mitgardian has become my 'default setting' so to speak :laugh:

Amazing work :wub: I really like the icy cobblestone path and the design of the cow shelter. It has a fun vibe to it with the children playing snowballs, which is very cool.

Thanks ixypixy, I'm glad to hear you like it :classic: