The MAESTRO Quest Hall ! or The MAESTRO Adventure Parties (MAP)

Hello to everyone !

Felipe de la Manzana and MAESTRO are proud to launch this new idea : The MAESTRO Adventure Parties ! or MAP if you prefer.

27093034203_6d09764968_z.jpg

This idea is the way the MAESTRO trade Company will explore the New World !

27628738951_1066f8e019_z.jpg

Our scientists, helped by The Doctor, from Corrington, and with the assistance of the Ténotclaxcans, developed a way to chartered new areas uknown until now !

With those new maps, MAESTRO is opening to all the players of any Faction a new in-Land action.

27628755031_cc3002f12c_z.jpg

This action will be known as the MAESTRO Adventure Party (MAP).

One Party will be launch for a time determined by the Party leader (by now, just MAESTRO members) and be parted in 3 Acts (like in theater plays). Every player who wants to try the adventure has to conform to some rules :

- A Party is something near a build-off or a mini challenge. The players will have to build a MOC for each Act. Each Act is scenarised by the Party Leader, for now, only MAESTRO members can be Party Leaders (Please, PM me if you want to try)

- Every participant has to suscribe to a determined Party. He can do this by PM me or just suscribe in this thread.

- A Party is a competitive action and each contestant needs to suscribe to a specific Party before participating. There are no possibility for team action for now.

- Suscribing to a Party engage to spend Dbs to win a clue to solve the story. The amount and the clues are Party leader decision. Players should be awared that Parties can be lost and will lead to a loss of Dbs !

- Once you suscribed to a Party you're suppose to go to the end.

- MAP is only engaging MAESTRO and is not a new official action. It's not a MRCA action.

The first party will be open in the 15th of July. It will be lead by myself and be about the Ténotclaxcans pearl divers. So every player who want to try the adventure is free to PM me or suscribe in this thread.

Thank you !

You have improved a lot, Faladrin! These angles work very well :thumbup:

Dearest Lord da Manzana,

Word has reached me of the new maps your scientists have discovered, and I am very pleased to see the scientifical value of Elysabethtown improving.

As such, and in my role of mecenas to the Royal Society of Natural Philosophy, I have decided to reward your research some fundses out of the Town Bank.

I would have loved to participate in the exploration myself, but the current crisis on Prio disables me to do so. At the moment, I'm taking the Dragon's Revenge there. This however means that it's captain, Ben Switzers, is free of duty. I will send him to you, and you can do wth him as you see fit.

Regards,

Lady Elysabeth

Yeap, i like it too. It's always good when you make a MOC full of small details. What caught my eye above all, is the hanging shark and the also hanging skeleton!

This mini-challenge was not sanctioned by the Brethren Court, and mini-challenges need to be brought up with the Brethren Court leadership team first. We typically have stuff in the works and attempt to schedule challenges so that there isn't too much occurring at once. Members may have their own challenges, but communication with the leadership team is vital before launch.

This mini-challenge was not sanctioned by the Brethren Court, and mini-challenges need to be brought up with the Brethren Court leadership team first. We typically have stuff in the works and attempt to schedule challenges so that there isn't too much occurring at once. Members may have their own challenges, but communication with the leadership team is vital before launch.

Yes, something did not pass. I PMed you an answer.

Yes, something did not pass. I PMed you an answer.

Faladrin,

I apologize for the miscommunication; I didn't mean to come down on you so hard. There's nothing really wrong with the Adventure Party in itself, a reminder would have been nice. However, those you had PM conversations before are temporarily indisposed.

You aren't in the wrong, and a quest like this would be perfectly fine to occur at the same time as other builds. :thumbup:

Thank you.