Sign in to follow this  
TitusV

A Difficult Choice...

Book III is coming to an end, and that means we all will have to make a choice. For some of us, this will be obvious, but for me...

I'll show you what I mean:

27863658342_fbf197b138_h.jpg

VS

27965185395_b0e541388b_h.jpg

27863444892_c5be736098_h.jpg

27930921046_20124d06fc_h.jpg

27964945935_a3b3b5cf30_h.jpg

27930919246_308a9d11e1_h.jpg

CC is very welcome, and please let me know wich one you favour. A special thanks to SK and InnovaLUG for hosting the Summer Joust, in wich I will also enter the vignette category with these two.

Thanks for watching, see you next time!

Nice vignettes !

You well caught the Midgardian style ! I think the Midgardian one it is the best but the Avalonian seems more alive.

Great job !

Both builds are excellent, and portray Avalonia and Mitgardia well :thumbup: The partially attached tiles are a nice touch for the stone paths. I like the base design for each as well :classic:

The mitgardian vignette is my choice but I like the tuder style too. Im torn between the same choices but i think i hear the mitgardian horns blowing...

(Nothing decided yet)

Decisions decisions lol. Seeing as you are Avalonian, why not try your hand in Mitgardia.

I especially like the Migardian one, nice roof, balcony and barrel pillars, but the Avalonian one is also elegant! :thumbup:

Fantastic vignettes, Titus! The first build looks very Avalonian, I especially like the wood framing and vegetation.

Great job with the Mitgardian build too, the balcony, roof, wall texturing and vine are all nice touches :thumbup:

Seems like the opinions are divided...

Thanks guys!

Great little builds Titus, both very clean and polished. I like the good height you've given them. As for which guild to go for, follow your heart! :thumbup:

Great mixing of two tematics on one little build, even I am an Avalonian myself I prefer the mitgardian part of it, thinking about how well achieved the sensation of interior is transmitted.

Honestly I like the Avalonian build more than the Mitgardian. I think these are also both some of your better builds, they both look pretty excellent.