Chapter 2

-What Has Past-

Chapter 3

The Green Dragon Inn

Bustle at Treacleheim

At the Gates of Budd-apest

Dragon-Forged Blade in Treacleheim

Charlemagne's Residence

Wyndor, Charlemagne, and the rest of their party made their way up a trail in the Rakath Mountains. After Charlemagne had come back from Ulandus, he had kept some of their dragons around. He hoped one of them would be willing to help Wyndor. These particular dragons were trained to be comfortable around humans and other humanoids. But they were still dragons and as such could not be made to do anything they didn’t want to do. Thankfully these dragons were pretty clear about whether they liked a person or not and after showing their approval became very loyal.

Charlemagne was explaining all of this to Wyndor and Valenice as they came to the dragon grounds. Wyndor spied one particular dragon that just seemed to call to him. He started to approach the beast and immediately the dragon came up to him. There was obviously a connection and Wyndor knew this was just the answer he needed to take on the Algus threat and allow him to return to Mitgardia.

27965869285_f53188aff9_c.jpg

He and Valanice climbed onto the dragon’s back. “I imagine we’ll be able to get back home faster than the horse rides it took to get us here” said Valanice. “Yes, hopefully we won’t be too late!” responded Wyndor. Looking down at Charlemagne he asked, “How can we ever repay you?”

“Just be ready to return the favor if ever we need it” answered Charlemagne.

27965866055_1ac38bbe56_c.jpg

And with that the dragon began beating his wings and took off to carry his passengers back to Dalig Ulv.

As Charlemagne, Hildegard, Morpheus and Balthazar watched them fade into the distance, a huge shadowed loomed up behind them…

OoC: Please note that this build was simply put together to help act as pictures for the transition in the story. It's a lot of recycled parts and is very plain. Sometimes I find I need to do that to get over a mental block so I can keep building and telling the parts of the story that come more naturally to me. The dragon was built for the next part of the story that will be coming soon.

Yup, still love that dragon :wub: :wub: :wub:

The first picture with the out of focus trees in the background works really well too :thumbup:

Looks great! I particularly like the tree design, not many people use the green trunks but it works really well here. I am not so sure about the dragons head though- it's a bit unclear where the eyes are. Also, those prefab rock pieces don't work that well for a backdrop.

Really nice dragon, the 1st picture is awesome with the bokeh around.

Edited by Gunman

The dragon is a beauty, refreshing colour scheme, muscular looks and sturdy enough for pose and play, judging from the picture. The landscape does its job, the earthy toned wedge plates and a bit of olive green stalks here and there come out especially well as an out-of-focus background. I like your feline humanoids as well. Looking forward to the next part, MK! :thumbup:

Impressive dragon! I think this is the first yellow brick built dragon I have ever seen- or is it gold? I would love to see a pic ogf him from the side. Also good job on the landscape!

Cool looking dragon, looks like it is quite posable. Interested to see more of it in the next installment of your story. :thumbup:

Dragons are awesome... :dsweet: :dsweet: This one is too.

The dragon looks great! The colorscheme is very unique, I personally don't build with yellow very often but it works great here. As you said, some of the landscape looks pretty plain. I actually like the tan and dark tan sections, they have some nice detailing and I like the trees, but the middle section looks a little shabby, especially those prefab rocks.