Sign in to follow this  
AmperZand

Evil Dwarves

Inspired by Wardancer's thread on Drow Elves, I decided to post pictures of my Evil Dwarves.

From left to right: Duergar (evil dwarf) that I MOCed quite some years ago, Duergar I MOCed more recently, skeleton Dwarf and TLG's Evil Dwarf from CMF S5 (http://www.lego.com/en-gb/minifigures/characters/dwarf2-1fecb238602e414a8519e40c05ed6fab) but with a third party axe and no shield.

evil_dwarves_duergar_skeleton.jpg

The skeleton Dwarf is newly MOCed. His red axe head is supposed to pick up on his red right eye, while his brown shield is meant to pick up on the brown eye-patch covering his left eye.

Side view of the skeleton Dwarf showing the arrow in his back that killed him.

evil_dwarves_skeleton_side_view.jpg

Questions? Comments? Khazad-dum?

I love that skele-dwarf! How is he constructed?

EDIT: Never mind, I see now.

Edited by Mr Greeble

I love that skele-dwarf!

How is he constructed?

EDIT: Never mind, I see now.

For anyone who would like to create their own skeleton dwarf but is not as knowledgeable of LEGO parts as Mr Greeble, the skeleton dwarf's body is simply the new-ish light bley Nexo Bot torso used back to front. The arms and legs are light bley skeleton limbs. The head is from the CMF S14 zombie pirate, though there are other light bley heads that will do just as well. I'm hoping that TLG comes out with a white Nexo Bot torso so we can make dwarf/hobbit skeletons in white. {evil laugh}Bwahahahahaha!{/evil laugh} :pirate_skel1: