Sign in to follow this  
halixon

GoH Freebuild: Dubbed Captain (Part 1 Of the End of Aeldric's Stor

Previous Chapter: Vampire Slayer --- Next Chapter: ???

"Then there is no changing the fact that you disobeyed your Captain. Is this not true, Aeldric?" Chamal Chairal asked with an authoritative voice.

27850917501_48021214cb_z.jpg

((Sorry about the quality of this picture :cry_sad: ))

"Before i ask, i have a question for you, Chairman Chaman Chairal," Aeldric said back. "And what would that be?" Chamal said, leaning forward in his chair.

"Where is Wizard Vorthentus? Why are you in his place?" Aeldric asked. A great silence fell about the room, ominously calming the floating stones around the

Aegis realm. Chamal sighed before opening his mouth to speak. "Vorthentus has set out to stop a great force but has not returned. We fear he has died." the Chairman

replied. A heavy face blew across Feowind. "Now, do you deny?" Chamal said, returning to the previous inquiry.

27850914981_08fcc39bcd_z.jpg

"I do not. But, i set out to avenge a great elf. Aurthal was a powerful shaman of nature, and i slew the Vampire that killed him, and in turn avenged his soul so he

could rest." Aeldric confessed. "Then you deliberately denied Avdar's orders?" Chamal said. "...Yes. I am guilty." Aeldric said. "Then, you are to be revoked of your

title, and you shall be stripped of your strength, and never be allowed the presence of the Aegis Council again." Just then, a green-robed man stepped through the Aegis portal,

carrying a white letter with the seal of Albion on it. "I have a letter from De'Gothia of Albion, sires." the man said, bowing, and holding out the letter.

27649367450_bf59813897_z.jpg

"Do you realise you are interrupting a council session, messenger?" Avdar asked the man. "Yes, but this letter is of more importance to the council than any of you here."

the man boldly said. "Let me see it," Chamal said, standing up. The man handed him the letter, and Chamal unrolled it.

27649366920_e6b7d094c9_z.jpg

"I have heard the news that Aeldric of the Rangers of Avalonia has slain a powerful Vampire of Nocturnus, and has avenged the powerful shaman Aurthal. This act of his has proved him

brave and courageous, and I grant him the position of Captain of the Rangers of Avalonia. He has shown his strength, and i grant him the authority over Avdar's force of Rangers." ~De'Gothia of Albion

Avdar stood up in a rage. "de Gothia thinks he can revoke my title?!" he shouted. Chairman Chamal stood up over him, with a foreboding appearance. "The Leader of Avalonia has Spoken, and his will shall be done. You, Avdar, are to be revoked of your title, and replaced by Aeldric."

------------

Alright guys! I've finally uploaded and finished the build! This is part 1 of the end of Aeldric's story, as his tale will be coming to a close, for reasons i will not explain, because that would spoil the story! Anyways, as usual, CC welcome, and i hope you enjoyed! Also, thanks to de'Gothia for letting me use dialogue for his character in this build! :grin:

Edited by Windusky

Nice touch with the torches. Adding a cleaner, more uniform background would greatly improve the photo quality.

Nice touch with the torches. Adding a cleaner, more uniform background would greatly improve the photo quality.

These pictures were taken a few months ago, and so hopefully i'll have some newer background boards soon!

Great build and story, I am hooked.

I'm glad you like it! Story is my favorite aspect of all entertainment! And i strive to create good ones!

Very Nice build, you have improved a LOT! :thumbup:

I could say the same about you, and thanks!

Looking back at your previous chapter, it would appear this build is form an entirely different builder! Huge improvements, Windusky, and congratulations on the new title of Aeldric (poor Nocty vampire, though)! :wink: Nice emblem on the floor, cool pillars, torches and other furniture. The expressions on the figures are appropriate as well. Good work! :thumbup:

Deus ex Gothia, hehe, last minute resque. Nice job on the chairs.

Deus de Gothia :wink:

Looking back at your previous chapter, it would appear this build is form an entirely different builder! Huge improvements, Windusky, and congratulations on the new title of Aeldric (poor Nocty vampire, though)! :wink: Nice emblem on the floor, cool pillars, torches and other furniture. The expressions on the figures are appropriate as well. Good work! :thumbup:

I like the basin with torch design :thumbup: Neat stone pillars as well :classic:

Very nice build, Windusky! The chair design looks great and I really like those pillars :thumbup:

Deus ex Gothia, hehe, last minute resque. Nice job on the chairs.

Nice build, very well put together.

Deus de Gothia :wink:

Thanks everyone for your words!

Nice clean build for your council chamber Windusky! I do like the off square pillars and the chair designs. :thumbup: You might to consider building at least one wall for further interior scenes, that does a lot to set the stage. Taller pillars and a back wall with mounted shields, for instance, would convey that this is an important and impressive council chamber.

Congrats on your sigfig's new promotion! :wink: