So anyone else here on Eurobricks watch tokusatsu? Well if there are what tokusatsu shows/movies have you seen?

I've never seen a non-dubbed episode of Kamen Rider, but I am a Super Sentai fan. One of the seasons I've seen is Gosei Sentai Dairanger & I find it interesting to see what got skipped over during the second season of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. While I don't have a favorite episode, I can easily say my favorite character is Daigo because he's the green ranger. My favorite season would be Timeranger because of the theme song & the plot twist with Naoto Takizawa.

At my house, we watch all the Japanese Kamen Rider and Sentai shows. Right now it's been Amazon, that's one super gory one. My favorites were Gaim and Akibaranger, Gaim was also my first Rider show (my husband has been watching them for many years). I did make a Tackle mosaic for him a couple years ago (just a small one) Mosaic: Kamen Rider Tackle

I've seen a lot of Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, having lived my childhood in Hong Kong, the early to mid 2000s being when I was old enough to understand what they were saying and Hong Kong always being on top of the latest things in Asia. Faiz, Kuuga, Hurricanger and Gaoranger were my series growing up. I loved Faiz for its story, its movie Paradise Lost was really cool being set in alternate timeline, the riders all had ridiculous amounts of swag and the OP Justifaiz was a really good song. Gaoranger I remember being super popular when I was a kid and the theme song had that funky jazzy vibe to it that was different to the American GO GO POWAH RANJAHS. (We were all told that the english Super Sentai was really strange and had bad acting). Now I selectively watch the series, recently, KR Gaim, W, Kiva and the first half of Wizard all caught my attention and from Super Sentai, Shinkenger (interesting that more adults than children watched this), Boukenger, Ninninger, Gekiranger and Gokaiger all were pretty enjoyable

Right now it's been Amazon, that's one super gory one.

This is the one that Henshins by screaming right?

This is the one that Henshins by screaming right?

Yeah basically, it is actually funded by Amazon the company but the creatures are loosley based on an old 70s(?) Kamen Rider Amazon. Definitely the darkest one I've seen, it's over now. It was sorta a miniseries, 13 episodes I think.

Yeah basically, it is actually funded by Amazon the company but the creatures are loosley based on an old 70s(?) Kamen Rider Amazon. Definitely the darkest one I've seen, it's over now. It was sorta a miniseries, 13 episodes I think.

Yeah I was thinking of the original, didn't know they even made a new one. I think I still have my KR Amazon action figure :laugh: