Sign in to follow this  
EpsilonEta

[K-C06] Office inspection

Tags:

Raven is inspecting Kawashitas new capital ship.

Office inspection

27855896815_9206ffa942_c.jpg

26326856936_4bbdb05170_o.jpg Welcome on board the KSD Honor

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg “Honor”? What happened with with “Revenant”?

26326856936_4bbdb05170_o.jpg Sorry, company overruled your name. Not “Kawashita” enough for a ship like this.

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg Figures. So, how are we doing?

26326856936_4bbdb05170_o.jpg The fleet is heading to the Octan boarder as a response to the incresing alien activity in the area. We will be joining them as soon as we have loaded everything from the KGMA. I can take you on a tour throu the ship while we wait.

19060228549_24f799372b_o.jpg No, I have a lot of work to catch up with. Just get me a map and I'm fine.

Raven head over to her office.

27578124000_736cfaf215_z.jpg

This office is brighter than they used to be, she think. And someone have already moved my stuff.

27754416862_16b13a5745_c.jpg

Odd. Is it the light or does that honor price look different.

27578123980_c781482d6f_z.jpg

She move in closer.

Did they mix it up with someone elses.

No, it have my name on it so... Wait, it doesn't have the scratches mine h... oh block!

KAABOOOM!!

27578123930_9120f457d6_c.jpg

-Kawashita's CEO of the Andromeda branch, Raven, is dead.

27578123870_282535aa91.jpg

-A warp reactor overloaded, causing an explosion on engine deck where Raven where unfortunately inspecting the new drive system. She perished instantly, together with three others, in this tradgic accident. Raven will be missed but also remembered for her leadership and dedication...

So, Spacer Steve have killed another major player in Andromeda. (unless you believe the cover story about the warp reactor :wink: )

I'm not quit done with AG yet but maybe now I can build less :grin:

I will still judge builds and assist (what is left of) my team.

More pictures of the build. The shelf and wall is of course inspiered by SpacerSteve's The Raven’s Nest

27578123840_70006a52e4_c.jpg

27754416882_faeb0d8e83_c.jpg

Wait. Holy shit. Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? I feel... caught in a reactor overload?...

Wow. Someone has to stop SpacerSteve before he kills us all! I already miss your builds! :cry_sad: also, now I wonder who will build for Kawashita. :look: great build. Clean, very similar to Spacer's build in appearance, although, in your style. Not exactly the dramatic death build Goatman's was, but to each their own. I actually like when characters die in totally non dramatic ways. I had some plans for a minor character of mine to do the same (Not Dr. Long), so I respect your story choice.

Don't go! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

Hmmm... Methinks something is amiss with M.A.N.T.I.S. Public Relations... (Nice build, by the way. :thumbup: )

Um...wow.

I didn't see that coming at all. I...I don't even know whether or not to believe it.

Not that death hasn't happened in AG already (my signature is proof of that), but Scorpio was a nobody and I was hinting at his death since last October. Even Goatman's exit wasn't a total shock, but this--this was completely unexpected. Wow.

I hope Steve has a good explanation because I need to know what happens next.

By the way, I like the way your build mimics Steve's. The build is similar enough, but each builder's style shines through. Hope to still see you around here, even if it won't be with Raven.

This can't be! *oh2*

Great build. Personally, I suspect that this is a cover-up for an undercover mission, since the cover story just wouldn't work - the Revenant's crew is too large for something not to leak, and fast.

Wait. Holy shit. Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? I feel... caught in a reactor overload?...

Wow. Someone has to stop SpacerSteve before he kills us all!

I know right! :wink:

Edited by SpacerSteve

Sorry, I was away celebrating the Swedish midsummer (which kind of make this “Midsomer Murders:grin: )

Wow. Someone has to stop SpacerSteve before he kills us all! I already miss your builds! :cry_sad: also, now I wonder who will build for Kawashita. :look: great build. Clean, very similar to Spacer's build in appearance, although, in your style. Not exactly the dramatic death build Goatman's was, but to each their own. I actually like when characters die in totally non dramatic ways. I had some plans for a minor character of mine to do the same (Not Dr. Long), so I respect your story choice.

Don't go! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Wooh, where to start.

Thanks for likeing the build (even if half is a copy of Steve's)

Wait, NOT dramatic? Because it was to sudden? She was murdered by another CEO! (now I almost feel like bringing her back to life only to kill her again in a “more dramatic” way)

We had planed to hint of the bomb in Steve's story to build up expectations and tension but that part got lost. Well, at least there will be some drama to come, that I guarantee...

And I wont go just yet (as you said, someone have to build for Kawashita :grin: )

Hmmm... Methinks something is amiss with M.A.N.T.I.S. Public Relations... (Nice build, by the way. :thumbup: )

Thanks, and having a murderous CEO is nothing a good PR campaign can't fix :wink: Just get a picture of him with some cute puppies :cry_happy: All will be forgiven :laugh:

smart build but I feel like a goose walking over a grave :sick:

Had to google that. You learn something every day. Thank you.

Um...wow.

I didn't see that coming at all. I...I don't even know whether or not to believe it.

Not that death hasn't happened in AG already (my signature is proof of that), but Scorpio was a nobody and I was hinting at his death since last October. Even Goatman's exit wasn't a total shock, but this--this was completely unexpected. Wow.

I hope Steve has a good explanation because I need to know what happens next.

By the way, I like the way your build mimics Steve's. The build is similar enough, but each builder's style shines through. Hope to still see you around here, even if it won't be with Raven.

As I said, I did plan to build up some excitement but it got lost. In the end, the shocking, sudden death probably worked better. (but I have said several time I have tried to cut back on this game :grin: )

Well, not being a nobody doesn't really help you survive. As CEO you get a lot of enemies (and two decades of spying/killing doesn't help either)

Thank you too for appreciating my take on Steve's version of Ravens office. And Steve will probably explain more soon. Also, I did just bring Raven's family to Andromeda....

This can't be! *oh2*

Great build. Personally, I suspect that this is a cover-up for an undercover mission, since the cover story just wouldn't work - the Revenant's crew is too large for something not to leak, and fast.

The cover story is mostly because Kawashita don't want to appear weak to the other companies by saying there CEO was murdered. Anyone on board would know the explosion happened in her office.

Wait, what?

Ok, I have a picture for my build this week, this story can be tied in.

I was thinking this would get some tie-ins or mentions, maybe Kawashita can rise in my absence :devil:

Sorry, I was away celebrating the Swedish midsummer (which kind of make this “Midsomer Murders:grin: )

Wooh, where to start.

Thanks for likeing the build (even if half is a copy of Steve's)

Wait, NOT dramatic? Because it was to sudden? She was murdered by another CEO! (now I almost feel like bringing her back to life only to kill her again in a “more dramatic” way)

We had planed to hint of the bomb in Steve's story to build up expectations and tension but that part got lost. Well, at least there will be some drama to come, that I guarantee...

And I wont go just yet (as you said, someone have to build for Kawashita :grin: )

I'm on vacation now (in Scandinavia) and just witnessed your famous midsomer sun firsthand (in Andalsnes Norway, I didn't go any farther north in Sweden than Stockholm). Wow! How do you sleep in the summer!? :laugh:

Sorry... by not dramatic I meant unexpected, and abrupt. There was little buildup or indication that Raven would die, and nor was she allowed any final words... but that was not intended as a negative. :blush: I love how bluntly it was presented, and that actually makes it even more... painful and realistic...

Also, I can't wait to see how her family handles the loss, assuming you continue in that vein.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'm on vacation now (in Scandinavia) and just witnessed your famous midsomer sun firsthand (in Andalsnes Norway, I didn't go any farther north in Sweden than Stockholm). Wow! How do you sleep in the summer!? :laugh:

Welcome to Scandinavia! (

:classic:)

I haven't seen the midnight sun myself :sad: (but they say it look like the regular sun :grin:) I do live close enough to the arctic circle to feel the effects part of the year. Even if the sun do set (for a few hours) it's close enough to the horizon that it's not entirely dark.

It's actually easy to darken the bedroom at “night”. It's harder to compensate for only four-ish hours of daylight in the winter (all of which during work).

Also, I can't wait to see how her family handles the loss, assuming you continue in that vein.

This week I will make a murder investigation and the next the family get the bad news. After that I'm not sure on what to do.