... one two three four

I just plain adore your

ballroom dancing...

800x557.jpg

It's time to play the music

it's time to light the lights

It is dancing time again in Pontelli.

All the celebreties have gathered at this occasion.

Colonel Brickinson was there too - in his usual good mood...

800x600.jpg

Gangwolf Movaldi is playing the piano (he's presenting his latest hit: "Regina Danzante").

800x600.jpg

Alberto da Pontelli and his wife are happily joining the dance.

800x600.jpg

.. while some more exhausted dancers are taking a break...

800x613.jpg

A careful observer might catch the sight of Captain Cookie - but wait, isn't he a pirate?

The ladies won't mind as he is a good dancer.

800x653.jpg

I tried to include a spectator from the latest minifig series but he/it is not easy to see. Maybe you'll manage. :pir-grin:

No, I was not talking about the Gorilla. He is well accepted in these circles.

C&C welcome - more and larger pictures on flickr.

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Lovely interior! I had no idea there was such social activity in Pontelli.

Nice ballroom. Sounds like Gangwolf is playing piano chords A, B, B, A. Maybe music from Dr. Hook like When You're In Love with a Beautiful Gorilla will get the disco going. :wink:

Lovely interior! I had no idea there was such social activity in Pontelli.

Everything can be found in Pontelli.

Come over and have a look!

Captain Cookie. :laugh: :laugh:

He's my favorite pirate pirate_laugh_new.gif

Nice ballroom. Sounds like Gangwolf is playing piano chords A, B, B, A. Maybe music from Dr. Hook like When You're In Love with a Beautiful Gorilla will get the disco going. :wink:

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life

never make a go-rilla your wife.... pirate_laugh2.gif

Very Nice build!

Oh, and I found him :wink:

Good! pirate_satisfied.gif

Very nice ballroom, I really like the balcony and the curtains! The lantern design is simple but really works well. :thumbup: Great work!

Beautiful Ballroom mate.... That guy there with the googles is awesome pirate_classic.gif haha

Lovely ballroom. It has the perfect look: tall decorated windows, a balcony, a fancy floor etc. I like that color scheme and the base is neat. You have a good group of minifigs, even if Alberto and his wife are dressed a few centuries ahead of their time. I see KB had a good dance partner, and he's found his yellow cup again! It appears someone stole Hook's outfit. I'm surprised Captain Cookie's band didn't provide the music. And apparently the queen needed a break from dancing just when the photographer showed up...

I wonder if Gangwolf knows any more of those A, B, B, A chords: She's My Kind of Pirate, or Lay All Your Loot on Me, or Monkey Monkey Monkey, or You Owe Me Rum, or Waterloot...

Good build. :thumbup:

Very nice ballroom, I really like the balcony and the curtains! The lantern design is simple but really works well. :thumbup: Great work!

Thank you!

Beautiful Ballroom mate.... That guy there with the googles is awesome pirate_classic.gif haha

Yes, that is Alberto da Pontelli (ahead of his time)

Lovely ballroom. It has the perfect look: tall decorated windows, a balcony, a fancy floor etc. I like that color scheme and the base is neat. You have a good group of minifigs, even if Alberto and his wife are dressed a few centuries ahead of their time. I see KB had a good dance partner, and he's found his yellow cup again! It appears someone stole Hook's outfit. I'm surprised Captain Cookie's band didn't provide the music. And apparently the queen needed a break from dancing just when the photographer showed up...

I wonder if Gangwolf knows any more of those A, B, B, A chords: She's My Kind of Pirate, or Lay All Your Loot on Me, or Monkey Monkey Monkey, or You Owe Me Rum, or Waterloot...

Good build. :thumbup:

Well, Captain Cookie has a pirate gang, not a band. And he will join the dance in the next scene (probably).

And Gangwolf's next hit is going to be something like "yesterday, all the pirates were so far away..."

pirate_laugh_new.gif

I will agree with the others here, you nailed the ballroom look with the tall windows, curtains, and balcony, Captain B! pirate_wink.gif Very nice figs as well, and I really like your pianist (Gangwolf Movaldi) pir_laugh2.gif:thumbup: Great to see Pontelli expanding even more! pirate_satisfied.gif

I will agree with the others here, you nailed the ballroom look with the tall windows, curtains, and balcony, Captain B! pirate_wink.gif Very nice figs as well, and I really like your pianist (Gangwolf Movaldi) pir_laugh2.gif:thumbup: Great to see Pontelli expanding even more! pirate_satisfied.gif

Thanks. I hope that Pontelli will become a major cultural hub for Eslandola. pirate_satisfied.gif

(Well, since my ships now seem to get lost on a regular basis, maybe culture will pay off more than trying to trade...)

Fabulous build: I want to be there! I love what you've done with the curtains, and the floor, and the windows, and the crowd, and the piano, and, and, and...

...so let's go ape!

Edited by Fuzzy MacFuzz

Fabulous build: I want to be there! I love what you've done with the curtains, and the floor, and the windows, and the crowd, and the piano, and, and, and...

...so let's go ape!

thanks, Sir, I think it was a great MOC too - overall feedback was a bit mixed.

Maybe I should have mentioned the snot technique for the floor... pirate_laugh2.gif

Great looking floor, captain! ;)

I too like the look and life of this ballroom. It all looks very stately, and the ball is surely a fine one. Well done

Great looking floor, captain! ;)

I too like the look and life of this ballroom. It all looks very stately, and the ball is surely a fine one. Well done

Thanks for mentioning the floor. It was about time pirate_laugh_new.gif