Nice. Are you planning to use greater than 50 kmh steering on your final version or is this just a test?

If I have enough time I will put something similar to the 42054 steering mechanism but I want to finish first the bodywork because is the hardest part for me.

gAI1ucj.jpg?1

Jorgeopesi, i just making your F40 right now. I'm so impressed by what i already build) Now here's the Porsche. I will wait for updates.

Thanks :blush: . I have a lot of work to do but I'm very proud of what I've built, I'm usually much slower, I try to do the entire car shape and then the small details. I need less angle in the windscreen I see it well in the pic for example. It is modular and it will have an internal cage.

7VWgt01.jpg?1

FkNSJuK.jpg?1

This build is so awesome! The lines looks like they flow so well and the rounds at the headlights are very much looking like the real car.

Keep it uP! :wub:

This build is so awesome! The lines looks like they flow so well and the rounds at the headlights are very much looking like the real car.

Keep it uP! :wub:

I like how you did the headlights :wub:

Thank you in fact it is an old idea, 4 years ago I started another 911 but I never finished it, I return the idea for this one.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=519547

Coming along well! I love the smooth lines! :thumbup:

Maybe a different panel on top of the door? The recesses for the pins break up the smoothness a little...

Will there be more panels or is it primarily flex axle based?

Coming along well! I love the smooth lines! :thumbup:

Maybe a different panel on top of the door? The recesses for the pins break up the smoothness a little...

Will there be more panels or is it primarily flex axle based?

I use that panel because it has more studs :laugh: I know is less nice but much better to build hard, I just have 3 so I have to distribute them :hmpf_bad: . I use panels as little as possible, IMO flex axles capture best the lines of the car and let better see inside.

Now I am working in the back part and the roll cage which will allow me to not have to build a structural roof and can be more beautiful, I puted hand of good steering and a preliminar seat.

rjr9sys.jpg?1

A good example of my madness, special hinge so you can lift the hood and do not touch on wheels, is crazy because it almost never does and because these cars not think they have openable hoods... at least I will serve as experience for other cars... :wacko: .

DfsmLLL.jpg?1

I decided not advance until to have a decent roof and I think I succeeded after a long time... maybe too much... Still not perfect for me but now I can work on.

nzTNm5U.jpg?1

kDWdLsq.jpg?1

2o1Ps8b.jpg?1

MPmfhZx.jpg?1

Wow, it looks great!

For some reason I haven't seen this topic before

Wow, it looks great!

For some reason I haven't seen this topic before

Thanks for some reason I know :laugh: , I see it much better than in the photo, I have to touch something in the camera :wink: . Are you spanish too?.

Thanks for some reason I know :laugh: , I see it much better than in the photo, I have to touch something in the camera :wink: . Are you spanish too?.

Partially,I live here for 4 years, but none of my family members is Spanish.

:)

First thing I did when I left my dark ages was collect enough axles to can build the car I want, just one at the same time I don't have tons of them.

This is what I have of an Enzo a 599 and bricklink, in the other side I have not many red new panels.

9sNWALr.jpg?1

Edited by jorgeopesi

Looks great so far the wheel base looks quite short but could be me

I agree with this. I think the wheelbase is too short.

But looks great otherwise. Am I correct in assuming you're building a 911 RSR?

Driftworks was right, when I began the chassis I used a basic configuration less pieces and only one stud shorer between wheels, now is fixed, very good eye. I say again that I see it much better than in the pic because I take the pic too close, less than 50cm. I am having problems with the back...

ENXkTAI.jpg?1

iHt46O7.jpg?1

Edited by jorgeopesi

I'm also building a model, in red. Waiting for missing parts before I wish to post it. Your model has much less open spaces. However I already see some similarities in couple of places. I wonder how you will come up with the rear part of the roof.

Driftworks was right, when I began the chassis I used a basic configuration less pieces and only one stud shorer between wheels, now is fixed, very good eye. I say again that I see it much better than in the pic because I take the pic too close, less than 50cm. I am having problems with the back...

ENXkTAI.jpg?1

iHt46O7.jpg?1

Really coming along nice!!!