Thanks all! :sweet:

Love it! :wub:

I find the unimog tires like a good compromise, and nice usage of the bionicle parts.

One small hint: I would place 1x3 black plate under the rear lamp "unit", it would give more contrast for the transparent elements, thus pops-out more from the red mass.

I`ve just tried it and I`m not sure if I like this solution or not :laugh:

It looks nice from the rear view, but I don`t like the side one.Thanks for the tip, anyway)

Looks terrific and great functions.

One suggestion I'd make though: put some rigid hoses around the flex system hoses for your steering. Lego did as well for the 8440. Of course this model wouldn't have kids playing with it to worry about? But if it is, those flex hoses bend very easily without a rigid hose to protect them.

Wow, I didn`t even know that rigid hoses have to be put on flex axles.I only own some from 42008 set, but they are too long.Are they supposed to be cut to size when used with flex axles(like pneumatic tubes), or you just need the get proper length one?

I believe they came in the proper lengths in the original sets.

The Barcode Multi set has a lot of use of the flex axles, and they were always protected with the rigid hoses except in a couple of places where the flex axle had to move within the hose, like on the front grabber. Boy that scared me a little to see the little flex axles on that set with no protection... :look:

Actually one of my flex axles broke :hmpf_bad: and I had to find a replacement. I'd strongly recommend using rigid hoses to protect the steering on this great model!

Looks great!

This is by far my favorite Porsche! I really love the models you select, like I loved your Mack as well. You are a fine scale modeler and I love all about this Tractor too...excellent...! :-)

This Porsche looks very beautiful. Nice to see the list of functions as well.

I have to show it to my dad, he loves classic tractors!

Very beautiful! I always seem to prefer this model team look. So much more realism and detail. Love it!

Will you be buying the tractor tires for it once they are available?

Woww... :wub: :wub:

Amazing attention to detail... Lovely curved front and rear spoilers... Your model is really well made... I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Update:

13255652.jpg

Rear axle still to be reworked, but I`ve started working on design.

Apparently all the first photos disappeared...

What do you guys think about side design?

Are you going to fit the new tyres (used on the 42054 Class Xerion) yet?

Thanks all again!

As for Xerion tyres, I really like the set, so yes, I think I`m going to get it.

But aren`t they too big for this scale?(wide&tall).I think they are something like PP`s, aren`t they?

Thanks all again!

As for Xerion tyres, I really like the set, so yes, I think I`m going to get it.

But aren`t they too big for this scale?(wide&tall).I think they are something like PP`s, aren`t they?

Looks like regular Technic medium rims with 107mm dia tires. The details for the wheels have just been posted here: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=120398&st=550#entry2609974

might need to re-engineer the rear mudguards but the tyres on the xerion are sooooo much like a real tractor's

I`m afraid that swapping wheels will require some internal changes as well.At the moment rhe rear axle is one stud higher than the front one, so the bottom of the front wheel and the bottom of rear wheel are on the same line.But Xerion tyre is bigger than Unimog one, so the rear axle has to be 2 studs(I think so) higher, than the front one...That means either gearing after the differential(and there is so little space...) or complete rework of rear axle.

I think that 3rd party tyres might be a solution :look:

My prize has just arrived :)

8ce62d4b3def.jpg

96ae911a108a.jpg

15837a7ee924.jpg

And I`ve already sorted parts for Didumos69`s fix :sweet:

Edited by Kit Fisto