Smitty500

[MOC] AT-TE v2!

Great MOC!, does it have an interior?

If you rear the thread of peoples responses, you'd find it does ;) In his flickr links. Looks good too!

10,000 pieces!?!? Wow. That thing is packed better than your intestines. Excellent work!

The average adult has between 23-26 feet of small bowel :O

I lied before, Its more like around 2,000 pieces. I was a bit sleepy while estimating the first time.

very nice reference! recently I just finished a LAAT/i MOC and LAAT/c is the next one, prior to it, a suitable size AT-TE is requested (then it will finial decide LAAT/c size and structure)

Oh, btw, your flickr photos also show 2 AT-RT w/ AT-TE, it also be wonderful idea for my reference, will take some inspiration from them to improve my full-crouching AT-RT later.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:32 AM, BartZ said:

is there any way to buy instructions ?

PM Sent your way

10 hours ago, JoeChu1980 said:

very nice reference! recently I just finished a LAAT/i MOC and LAAT/c is the next one, prior to it, a suitable size AT-TE is requested (then it will finial decide LAAT/c size and structure)

Oh, btw, your flickr photos also show 2 AT-RT w/ AT-TE, it also be wonderful idea for my reference, will take some inspiration from them to improve my full-crouching AT-RT later.

Neat. Have any photos off the LAAT/i? 

Hi out of interest are there instructions that can be purchased for this? It’s a fantastic moc! 

2 hours ago, Ed9217 said:

Hi out of interest are there instructions that can be purchased for this? It’s a fantastic moc! 

yup, Just PM me!