Jim

BuWizz - High Performance LEGO Power Functions Controller and Battery

Thanks for the update. I’ll report back how it performs as soon as I get the iOS version up and running 

Hello,

i tested the Beta BuWizz app for Apple with my iphone8 and ios12.1.2.

The new app is really good, i like the customize option for the controller! The resize option of the slider and joystick is very good and helpful for me.

In my opinion it would be nice if the BuWizz speed selection is a slider like in the old app.

Driving my car works as good as in the old app.

Friedl

I have tested this new update too and it seems to works perfectly !!

I just have some problems about the distance control who didn't exeed 10 meters ... any idea ? txs *

Btw i'm new on this forum and on Youtube( let's brick the world). Could you have a look to my chanel and give me your opinion ?

Thanks !

Edited by lbtw

Any news for the known problem with servo motors that keep moving without any input when connected with BuWizz please ? I have 6 BuWizz's and all of them have this problem :(

Still waiting for a (supposedly) updated firmware that will address/fix the problem

Edited by MultiDoc

Maybe this is more something for the support, but maybe someone in this forum already has a solution for it:

When having two motors hard-coupled to one axle but connected to one BuWizz output each, is there a way to copy the power curve from one output to the other one?

And is it only me or is the orange LED color on the BuWizz hard to distinguish from the red one?

10 hours ago, johnnym said:

Maybe this is more something for the support, but maybe someone in this forum already has a solution for it:

When having two motors hard-coupled to one axle but connected to one BuWizz output each, is there a way to copy the power curve from one output to the other one?

And is it only me or is the orange LED color on the BuWizz hard to distinguish from the red one?

No, power curves can't be copied and pasted for now, sorry. 

3 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

No, power curves can't be copied and pasted for now, sorry. 

Ok, thanks for the clarification.

It has been just under a year since I used my Buwizz last.  I pulled it out to use it today not I cannot get it to pair.  It is requesting for a pssword but I don't remember setting one up and I don't have it anymore.  Any help? 

10 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

It has been just under a year since I used my Buwizz last.  I pulled it out to use it today not I cannot get it to pair.  It is requesting for a pssword but I don't remember setting one up and I don't have it anymore.  Any help? 

You're not suppose to pair with it, but use the app. Also a year of zero use is very bad for the battery....

Edited by Zerobricks

9 minutes ago, nerdsforprez said:

No need to pair it, just use the app to connect

11 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

You're not suppose to pair with it, but use the app. Also a year of zero use is very bad for the battery....

Only tried to pair because app did nothing..  

And charged fine.  Zero use was due to my hectric schedule. Just getting personal stuff back from being overseas...

Figured it out. Its the sequence in which the BuWizz unit is turned on.  I need to have the app open, etc. then turn on the unit.  Prior to this i had been turning the unit on first, then trying to start the app.  I never remember this being an issue in the past.....

On 11/10/2019 at 12:47 PM, Zerobricks said:

Is you BuWuizz V1 type? Can you try if it works with legacy app?

Looks like my BuWizz is up to its no good tricks again.  Tried the sequence that worked last time and it won't work now.  I have the V1 type, with the new app.  Don't want to re-download it again because I just did it a while ago.  Any ideas?   What are some ways to troubleshoot this problem?

Just now, nerdsforprez said:

Looks like my BuWizz is up to its no good tricks again.  Tried the sequence that worked last time and it won't work now.  I have the V1 type, with the new app.  Don't want to re-download it again because I just did it a while ago.  Any ideas?   What are some ways to troubleshoot this problem?

I suggest you try old app and see if that works.

HI. is buzzwizz any good? how many charges can you get from it?  how many times can you drop it?  and I wish there was a remote you could bye separate.

Edited by robin_1456

There have been plenty of posts about BuWizz.  Please do some research before posting about every question.  Do a google search, there are youtube reviews, moc reviews with BuWizz, comparison videos, etc...

hi. is buwizz good or rubbish how many charges can it do. pls tell me if you have had any problems whit BUWIZZ.

sorry for the short message.