Jim

BuWizz - High Performance LEGO Power Functions Controller and Battery

I contacted the BuWizz guys, they will have a look on the issue.

@jrx it's interesting if you can power 4 buggy motors with a single BuWizz unit, as I see in your video they're geared down drastically. I usually use them for high speed cars, in those scenarios 2 buggy motors can already overload a single BuWizz unit.

Oh really! Fortunately I did not run into the protection circuit until now.

Can anyone confirm that the prices listed on the BuWizz website are without VAT? I was kind of shocked to see the quote for 2 units shoot up from $220 to $268 (plus $20 shipping).

I confirm. When I bought my BuWizz, I paid 120€ + 20€ of VAT + 20€ for the shipping.

On 22/06/2017 at 0:29 PM, marcusparcus said:

I received two of these the other day. I can't seem to update the firmware at all. They work but there is a huge delay between operating the controls and and the motors responding, making it impossible to control my models accurately. Does anybody else have this problem?

I have tried restarting both the Buwizz and the app several times but with the same results.

Same issues here. I'm using a Samsung J3. No way to update the firmware, and the lag between the controls and the motors is unnerving. I've tried all the tricks given in the thread but none of them seems to work. Has anyone else had a similar experience, maybe using the same smartphone?