Jim

BuWizz - High Performance LEGO Power Functions Controller and Battery

6 minutes ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Justed guessing. I still can't access the cart for the buwizz website or the price for USD buwizz. What is going on?

I jus tested it, could switch to USD and added the item to the cart. Maybe try on another device, clear cache/cookies in your browser etc.

15 minutes ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Justed guessing. I still can't access the cart for the buwizz website or the price for USD buwizz. What is going on?

We checked and it works fine on our end. Try a different browser/device. 

18 minutes ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

I still can't access the cart for the buwizz website or the price for USD buwizz. What is going on?

I found that BuWizz works better in Google Chrome. For example when I tried to post a review on the BuWizz website using Safari (On Mac) it wouldn't let me. However when I tried to post the review using Google Chrome, everything worked fine.

May I kindly repeat my question from early August? Perhaps @Zerobricks can answer it?

On 8/3/2020 at 4:10 PM, Tenderlok said:

Hi there,

Does anybody know if there's a possibility to change the order in which custom profiles are displayed in the app?

Thanks in advance!

Sven

11 minutes ago, Tenderlok said:

May I kindly repeat my question from early August? Perhaps @Zerobricks can answer it?

There is no such option as of now, but it's a good idea for the future ?

Edited by Zerobricks

Just now, Zerobricks said:

There is no such option as of now, but it's a good idea for the future ?

Thanks for your reply! Well, then let's wait what the future will bring... :wink:

1 hour ago, Tenderlok said:

Thanks for your reply! Well, then let's wait what the future will bring... :wink:

More rain.  :D

6 hours ago, kbalage said:

I jus tested it, could switch to USD and added the item to the cart. Maybe try on another device, clear cache/cookies in your browser etc.

Ok, Thanks.

6 hours ago, Zerobricks said:

Ok, I think it is my Wifis , problem.

5 hours ago, Newest_Tech320 said:

Now, you can't even find the USD$ sign?

Thank you, I reported the issue. In the future, please use the contact form on the page to report any issues, it's much faster.

Ok, I will Try to do that in the future.

1 minute ago, Zerobricks said:

Thank you, I reported the issue. In the future, please use the contact form on the page to report any issues, it's much faster.

Recieved my buwizz on Friday and knocked up this simple little creation.

Super light, just 2 L motors, few gears and some big wheels. Runs both ways up and does pretty cool wheelies and flips.

Doh, forgot where to upload images for posts. Got it now:

20201005-004936.jpg

Edited by I Am Jon

On 6/5/2020 at 1:09 PM, Zerobricks said:

We don't have exact measurements yet, but we will make a comparison video.

Price should be around 39€ and first 50 or so samples hould be available soon.

No plans for other motors for now.

Soon? Like when, because it is already October.

Just now, Newest_Tech320 said:

Soon? Like when, because it is already October.

It will be ready when it's ready, we rather have something finished properly and reliable than rush an unfinished product.

Just now, Zerobricks said:

It will be ready when it's ready, we rather have something finished properly and reliable than rush an unfinished product.

Great! Really looking forward to this!

Hi everyone,

I just saw that in the BuWizz site there's a section for which would be the best color for the BuWizz 3.0. Nevertheless, is from almost 2 years ago. Is going to be a BuWizz 3.0? There's any new about it?

Many thanks!

2 hours ago, HectorMB said:

Hi everyone,

I just saw that in the BuWizz site there's a section for which would be the best color for the BuWizz 3.0. Nevertheless, is from almost 2 years ago. Is going to be a BuWizz 3.0? There's any new about it?

Many thanks!

Yes, there will be, no worries. More info when it will be available.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:33 PM, Zerobricks said:

Yes, there will be, no worries. More info when it will be available.

As I have seen to the site, it is pretty soon - https://www.buwizz.com/buwizz-3-0-pro/ ;>

But this god damn tax is killing me (I know it not buwiz fault, but still, a huge part of the final price ;/)

10 minutes ago, keymaker said:

As I have seen to the site, it is pretty soon - https://www.buwizz.com/buwizz-3-0-pro/ ;>

Cool!

Buwizz is pitching in with PU, and the very fact of this may mean AFOLs switch to it too.

@Zerobricks will the 2.0 continue to be offered? Could it become a 2.1 and get the improved internal components mentioned on that page, for better range and power output? I'd buy one, as if it had higher current output you could replace two 2.0's with a single 2.1 and have less weight and volume, but more range.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:02 PM, Zerobricks said:

I  wrote Roni about  mistakes at the site. Tell em check email

btw. we need mini version, SE, AIR and MAX!!!

@Zerobricks It seems to be obvious, but it is better to be sure. Does it possible to use all 6 ports at once? I mean can I connect 4 Control+ motors plus 2 PF motors at the same time? Is there enough space to do that?

Edited by keymaker

1 hour ago, amorti said:

Cool!

Buwizz is pitching in with PU, and the very fact of this may mean AFOLs switch to it too.

@Zerobricks will the 2.0 continue to be offered? Could it become a 2.1 and get the improved internal components mentioned on that page, for better range and power output? I'd buy one, as if it had higher current output you could replace two 2.0's with a single 2.1 and have less weight and volume, but more range.

Currently we are focusing on BW 3.0, so there are no plans regarding BW 2.0

1 minute ago, keymaker said:

@Zerobricks It seems to be obvious, but it is better to be sure. Does it possible to use all 6 ports at once? I mean can I connect 4 Control+ motors plus 2 PF motors at the same time? Is there enough space to do that?

Yes, that's the idea and yes of course you can plug all in.

1 minute ago, Zerobricks said:

Yes, that's the idea and yes of course you can plug all in.

Great! I'm sold then. I have BuWizz 2.0 and I am very happy with it. Now I see I can have at once not 4, but 6 separate functions, plus 3 axis acceleration sensor, plus current sensors on all 6 ports! Oh man, this is a lot of usability in one small brick.

I'd love to move up to buwizz 3.0 for the range and power, but my 3 favourite "permanent" MOCs have 4x L-motors each. One has 4x CaDA motors, the other two have 4x MouldKing motors, each of which are higher power than, so draw more power than, a regular L  motor. 

Even if one buwizz 3.0 could output enough power for those 4x PF motors, one PF port is needed for steering, so it'd have to do it all on one port, which seems somewhat unlikely. So, upgrading will have to wait until I have a few more PU motors, and given the cost of the sets from Lego that may take a while. There again, you can buy PU motors for 10-15€ each, and considering they work as reliable servos, that's really cheap as the unreliable PF servos are 30€+ each now.

Actually.. I think my earlier question of whether buwizz might make a new PF servo has just eaten itself. What's the point, when PU motors are so much better as servos?

@Zerobricks, can you please confirm that BuWizz 3.0 supports servo mode and steering calibration for PU motors? This would be killer feature for me.