Jim

BuWizz - High Performance LEGO Power Functions Controller and Battery

On 9/27/2018 at 1:11 AM, suffocation said:

@Zerobricks - is there any reason why I can't activate more than two sliders at the same time? I have a configuration with three sliders (two XLs on channel 1 and one servo each on channels 2 & 3) but if I want to drive and use both servos at the same time I can't - either I drive and use one servo or use two servos and don't drive. If I try to move the three sliders at the same time, one of them always remains in neutral.

Thanks in advance :blush:

Hi

Sorry for late reply, I was in Romania. Does your phone support more than two active touches?

Best regards

14 minutes ago, Zerobricks said:

Hi

Sorry for late reply, I was in Romania. Does your phone support more than two active touches?

Best regards

No problem mate, thanks for the feedback! :wub:

Not sure what my phone supports - it's a lousy old Samsung J3. I'll check the documentation.

Hi

I have an issue with my BuWizz v2. I recently charged my BuWizz becease the batteries were empty.  Now however, my BuWizz is coonstantly (for more than 12 hours right now) flashing  a red light. When I try to connect to it via the app, the light flashes even faster, but I can not get acces. Besides, since I recieved my buwizz, I never saw a green light, nor  orange. Even when the battery was fully charged. I didn't report this problem, becease everything seamed to work fine. Does anyone have an Idea about what is going on?

I aslo found a video from someone else who had the same issue:

Edited by T Lego

Hey guys, Buwizz is doing a sweepstakes competition where one can win a set of one tracked racer with a buwizz (but lets be honest it's about the buwizz) :)

Edited by Jim
Removed link

There are probably more people here with limited funding, so you are not alone. I understand your predicament, but I have removed the link anyway. I hope your will acquire more funds in the future.

On 10/5/2018 at 9:53 AM, T Lego said:

Hi

I have an issue with my BuWizz v2. I recently charged my BuWizz becease the batteries were empty.  Now however, my BuWizz is coonstantly (for more than 12 hours right now) flashing  a red light. When I try to connect to it via the app, the light flashes even faster, but I can not get acces. Besides, since I recieved my buwizz, I never saw a green light, nor  orange. Even when the battery was fully charged. I didn't report this problem, becease everything seamed to work fine. Does anyone have an Idea about what is going on?

I aslo found a video from someone else who had the same issue:

Hi T lego, please send a mail to BuWizz support so we can help you with the issue.

Hi guys, i'm planing to buy a buwizz, is it better buwizz ver 1.0 or 2.0? Right now I used 2 L motors + 1 servo, maybe in the future i will buy buggy motor, replacing 2 L motors with 2 buggy motors.

My friend told me V1 is better power, experimenting using 4L + 1 servo with V1, during stress time V1 is not kicking off, while using 4L + 1 servo with V2, during stress time it only take 3-5 minute it start to kickoff, have to reconnect the wire to reset. V1 set on fast mode and V2 on ludicrous. Is that true?

Edited by oninino

Hi! Now the sold BuWizz are only BuWizz 2.0 so you can't choose.

The V1 has not more power, but the V2 has a bug in the hardware that will be corrected (I have no date but I know that the BuWizz team is working on it) so is cuts the power too easily to prevent damages during an excessive use, this security is not correctly setted. When all will be fine, the 2.0 will have much workable power than the V1 thanks to its Ludicrous mode. Actually if you power 2 RC motors, the BuWizz will disconnect if you accelerate too fast, so this configuration is usable if you are careful (for the moment). :classic:

Also, BuWizz has created the "Affiliate Program" to award people who has helped them by making videos for advertisement. These people has got a link that they have to share, and they earn a part of the purchases every time someone buys a BuWizz using the Affiliate Link of the person. And I participate to this program! So if you want a BuWizz and you want to support me in the same time, use the link in my signature! :wink:

The power is great - I just wish you'd made it with all odd number of bricks per side - pain in the big behind getting it centred

On 10/15/2018 at 8:35 PM, Anto said:

but the V2 has a bug in the hardware that will be corrected (I have no date but I know that the BuWizz team is working on it) so is cuts the power too easily to prevent damages during an excessive use, this security is not correctly setted. When all will be fine, the 2.0 will have much workable power than the V1 thanks to its Ludicrous mode.

Will there be a solution for the V2s with hardware bug that have already been shipped?

7 hours ago, Didumos69 said:

Will there be a solution for the V2s with hardware bug that have already been shipped?

Hopefully, it could be done using customizable power curves making the engine(s) start more smooth with no peak overload. Off course if-when it released.

On 10/15/2018 at 9:39 PM, scifunk said:

The power is great - I just wish you'd made it with all odd number of bricks per side - pain in the big behind getting it centred

I don't think it's a problem, this is even an advantage for me. Firstly, if you used a LEGO battery (#8878 or #88000) you can replace it by the BuWiz without modification (and you have more remaining space). Then it's possible to use it on studful models easily, and to integrate it to studless models; it's necessary to adapt but it's not impossible at all! So the BuWizz is really polyvalent. :classic:

On 10/18/2018 at 9:21 AM, Didumos69 said:

Roni has told me that there will be an update of the hardware (I don't know when and how) which will fix the problem. So if you have bought a BuWizz or if you have already got one, it will be possible to fix the bug. :classic:

On 10/18/2018 at 5:00 PM, Void_S said:

Hopefully, it could be done using customizable power curves making the engine(s) start more smooth with no peak overload. Off course if-when it released.

Yes, that will be possible!

On 10/21/2018 at 12:40 PM, Anto said:

Roni has told me that there will be an update of the hardware (I don't know when and how) which will fix the problem. So if you have bought a BuWizz or if you have already got one, it will be possible to fix the bug

That's good news.

Hello,

I have an Issue with the Buwizz Application : 
When I try to use the "customize" option of the app, the different controls stacks together (as shown in video)

I use an iPhone 5 SE under iOs 12.0.1 with last version of Buwizz application.

If you have any ideas how to fix this please tell me.
Thanks in advance.

Simply you add a new joystick, you move it; then you add another joystick so they don't stack together?

I tried but I wasn't able to move the joysticks because whenever I touch them it asks me if I want to delete this joystick.
And as hard as I try it doesn't work...
Maybe there is a special thing to do in order to move the controls ?

@Touc4nx moving them should be done by holding and dragging, tapping it will ask if you want to delete it. I just tried it here (samsung s7) and it works fine here.

The new BuWizz app was released to beta testing (Android version for now).

To be able to use the app, you need to opt-in here:

https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.buwizz.buwizz2

Please test the app and give us your feedback (simply reply to this mail).

The new app has a different UI plus we added more features (and there are still more to come).
There is no user manual yet, so you will need to navigate the app without it for now

We would really appreciate if you can give feedback by Nov 28 at the latest. If you can provide feedback sooner, even better.

@Zerobricks I would be glad to provide feedback. But the link does not let me download it. It says i need an invitation or need to be logged in to the correct account.

34 minutes ago, Marxpek said:

@Zerobricks I would be glad to provide feedback. But the link does not let me download it. It says i need an invitation or need to be logged in to the correct account.

3 minutes ago, braker23 said:

Same for me, I guess you need to change some publish options on the new app. Can't wait to test it :sweet:

Did you try opening the link on your phone? It worked for me on both of mine.

Please send any questions/feedback to BuWizz's info mail, so we can track them all.

39 minutes ago, Marxpek said:

@Zerobricks i have opened it on my phone yes. Samsung s7.

As I mentioned above, please se an E-mail to BuWizz support mail, so your mail can be added. 

On 10/15/2018 at 9:35 PM, Anto said:

V2 has a bug in the hardware that will be corrected

Guys, someone knows, is that bug fixed already? Want to buy Buwizzes for Didumos buggy.

Edited by ifilin