Hi, LEGO ninjago fans. This is my second favourite series after pirates. So my today's question is about ninjago.When they appeared it was planned that everyone of them will have a dragon to ride on and a temple. 1) Wu has a dodju 2504. If you buy 4 you can create a complete training arena. 2) Kai has Temple of Fire 2507 - the most impressive for me. 3) Jay has Temple of Air 70751- too large for one set. 4) Coal will have Temple of Earth in the second wave 2016 - I think it was displayed at Tokyo Toy Fair 2016. 5) Golden ninja has Temple of Light with blades of all the 4 elements - I guess it looks like Ankor Tower in Cambodia. 6) Nia has a female dodju 70756 - such a pity it's not sold in Russia. It's very impressive for such a small set. 7) Green ninja has City of Stiix - is Green ninja a ghost? !! I saw all their dragons. So it's a mystery for me how Zein, the white ninja's temple will look like. Does anybody know? Waiting for your opinion and comments.

Maybe moderators will put it in ninjago rumours and discussions.

And these are temple of good guys only. I can add bad guys' temples later if you like.

31993_large.jpgIn what sets exept these (2260 and 2171) does Zane have a DX suit? I hope they are sold in Russia.

Edited by Staslegomaster

I don't understand what you are saying. :sceptic: None of the ninja does have a temple dedicated to him/her. The only temples dedicated to an element are the Temple of Light and the Temple of Fire. I would love to see more elemental temples, though, but that a different thing for a different thread.

I don't understand what you are saying. :sceptic: None of the ninja does have a temple dedicated to him/her. The only temples dedicated to an element are the Temple of Light and the Temple of Fire. I would love to see more elemental temples, though, but that a different thing for a different thread.

Jay is ninja of Air and I thought Airjitsu was his temple. I saw a photo - probably a new Temple of Earth - I could see Coal on the box - ninja of Earth.

Edited by Staslegomaster

I am afraid you are wrong in most of what you are saying here, but that's okay, I will provide you with some basic information.

First of all, there is the ongoing tv show, the sets are based on characters, locations and vehicles in that story (for the most part): http://ninjago.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_LEGO_Ninjago:_Masters_of_Spinjitzu_Episodes :wink: However, the small side-build vehicles and shrines, and dojos in the sets are often not accurate to the show.

Anyway, the ninja team:

Kai - ninja of Fire

Cole - ninja of Earth

Zane - (a.k.a. Titanium Ninja) ninja of Ice

Jay - ninja of Lightning

Nya - (a.k.a. Samurai X) ninja of Water

Lloyd - (a.k.a. Green Ninja, Ultimate Spinjitsu Master) ninja of Energy/Golden Power (not really sure)

I think this should clean up most of the confusion. If you have more questions, you can just ask in the Ninjago 2016 set discussion thread or the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu show discussion thread. :classic:

Many thanks. The more we learn the more we know.

I am afraid you are wrong in most of what you are saying here, but that's okay, I will provide you with some basic information.

First of all, there is the ongoing tv show, the sets are based on characters, locations and vehicles in that story (for the most part): http://ninjago.wikia...njitzu_Episodes :wink: However, the small side-build vehicles and shrines, and dojos in the sets are often not accurate to the show.

Anyway, the ninja team:

Kai - ninja of Fire

Cole - ninja of Earth

Zane - (a.k.a. Titanium Ninja) ninja of Ice

Jay - ninja of Lightning

Nya - (a.k.a. Samurai X) ninja of Water

Lloyd - (a.k.a. Green Ninja, Ultimate Spinjitsu Master) ninja of Energy/Golden Power (not really sure)

I think this should clean up most of the confusion. If you have more questions, you can just ask in the Ninjago 2016 set discussion thread or the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu show discussion thread. :classic:

I can confirm what he said. However, lightning and air may be interconnected elements.

Jay used wind in one episode, while Morro used lightning in another. I find that pretty funny as well.

I can confirm what he said. However, lightning and air may be interconnected elements.

Jay used wind in one episode, while Morro used lightning in another. I find that pretty funny as well.

I saw none of the series and actually I prefer classic ninjas of 1990-s as more realistic. But I hope the plot's development will help LEGO fans to see more interesting buildings, temples of elements etc. As for me battle machines are the worst part of this series though the most impressive. And what about you?

I like the vehicles, they combine modern tech with ninja elements.

These LEGO ninja are so modern that they often use baloons and jetfighters to fly though they have elemental dragons.

LEGO created cool dragons of great fantasy sagas. It would be nice for fans with rich imagination to play with such creations. They say the number of dragons is growing but to my mind they are a kind of dinosaurs which lived as long as the Dark Ages. But then they disappeared because all kinds of knights, heroes etc. hunted them for the sake of the King, the Dame, the Honour and so on. Ninjago and Creator dragons helped designers to understand that the best dragons are made of bricks. What do you think about that? I’d buy a couple of Master Wu's dragons for a duel. Good luck to all fans.

These LEGO ninja are so modern that they often use balloons and jetfighters to fly though they have elemental dragons.

But what you might not know, is that sometimes the story has a plot in which the ninja are in a position where they cannot use their dragons. Like one time their dragons migrated to mature themselves. And other times, they are left powerless.

I do agree, that dragons are some of the best Lego things to build. But I don't recall them ever disappearing? When did that happen?

But what you might not know, is that sometimes the story has a plot in which the ninja are in a position where they cannot use their dragons. Like one time their dragons migrated to mature themselves. And other times, they are left powerless.

I do agree, that dragons are some of the best Lego things to build. But I don't recall them ever disappearing? When did that happen?

Let's hope the dragons won't disappear while they're popular. And here is one more thing about ninjago, their vehicles and popularity - LEGO fans's projects seldome become official sets but they enspire designers. And if they're connected with existing series they show the wat fans would like to see them. For examle a saw a shrine - not a nice LDD creation which I never use bur there was a purple ninja there. It didn't gather 10 000 supporters but we'kk see a purple ninja in the 2nd wave of ninjago 2016, maybe in the largest vehicle. So if fans build theit own versions of temples for the white ninja, we'll see him and the White Ninja Mystery will be solved.So far this summer's temple will be Cole's I guess.

So far this summer's temple will be Cole's I guess.

What temple?

This thread is one of the most confusing ones I've ever seen. :wacko:

So far this summer's temple will be Cole's I guess.

The temple in the summer wave does not belong to Cole. It's called the Airjitzu Battle Grounds, and It's likely just an abandoned temple wreck that Sensei Yang possesses. Just because Cole is the main character this season (hence his face on the box), does not mean that the temple is his.

Secondly, the purple ninja has been a popular discussion topic since 2011. Several people have made LDD versions of the Purple Ninja. This wasn't just from one guy, everyone talked about the Purple Ninja.

And the Purple ninja has already appeared in the TV show. You said you don't watch it, so you think this is because LEGO decided to with no other reason. He's here because he appeared in the show.

And he's in the show because the developers knew how popular the Purple Ninja is.

And besides, again, there already is a shrine/temple for Zane. It's called the Frozen Wastelands/The Glacier Barrens, and it appeared in the first episode of Ninjago...

31842_medium.jpg

1280x720-Pc7.jpg

Edited by gamejutzu

Hi. Gamejutzu. Thanks for your detailed explanatios. i just wanted to knoe when Zane's Temple will become an offitial set.

I myself have low hopes for that happening. The Frozen Wastelands have almost no relevance in the show anymore. The last time it appeared, since 2011, was in the game, Shadow of Ronin, where the ninja were actually inside the Ice Temple.

But that game isn't canon to the show. And there are other ice areas that the ninja go to, more often than the Glacier Barrens.

I myself have low hopes for that happening. The Frozen Wastelands have almost no relevance in the show anymore. The last time it appeared, since 2011, was in the game, Shadow of Ronin, where the ninja were actually inside the Ice Temple.

But that game isn't canon to the show. And there are other ice areas that the ninja go to, more often than the Glacier Barrens.

Let's hope for the best. Every time LEGO issues a new ninjago set now, we can see a picture of the main ninjago on the box. It is cole in 2016, Lloyd befor him etc. Perhaps White ninja will be the next.

Let's hope for the best. Every time LEGO issues a new ninjago set now, we can see a picture of the main ninjago on the box. It is cole in 2016, Lloyd befor him etc. Perhaps White ninja will be the next.

Zane (the white ninja of ice) was already the main ninja on the boxart for the 2014 "Rebooted" sets, so I don't see him getting the spotlight again any time soon. If anything, Nya (the red and blue ninja of water) would be next in line for the boxart, considering she hasn't been featured as the main ninja since becoming a ninja last year.

Zane (the white ninja of ice) was already the main ninja on the boxart for the 2014 "Rebooted" sets, so I don't see him getting the spotlight again any time soon. If anything, Nya (the red and blue ninja of water) would be next in line for the boxart, considering she hasn't been featured as the main ninja since becoming a ninja last year.

It could be Nelson...

Honestly, it would either be Nya, or the main character of the Ninjago Movie, maybe with different box art per set, like Chima.

It seems LEGO fans know more about my favourite series than I do. Shall we really see Ninjago the movie soon? Or will ninja just be in LEGO movie - 2 ? LEGO usually issues a few new sets after any movie. The best is DX suit, espetially LLoyd, the green ninja.

It seems LEGO fans know more about my favourite series than I do. Shall we really see Ninjago the movie soon? Or will ninja just be in LEGO movie - 2 ? LEGO usually issues a few new sets after any movie. The best is DX suit, espetially LLoyd, the green ninja.

Yes, there's going to be a Lego Ninjago Movie next fall, and yes, it'll presumably get a series of tie-in sets (which unfortunately might mean that we don't get a new season of the TV series during that period). Still, considering how excellent the Lego Movie and its accompanying sets were, I am quite excited for the Ninjago movie. There are even rumors that, like The Lego Movie, there will be a series of collectible minifigures based on the Ninjago movie as well!

Yes, there's going to be a Lego Ninjago Movie next fall, and yes, it'll presumably get a series of tie-in sets (which unfortunately might mean that we don't get a new season of the TV series during that period). Still, considering how excellent the Lego Movie and its accompanying sets were, I am quite excited for the Ninjago movie. There are even rumors that, like The Lego Movie, there will be a series of collectible minifigures based on the Ninjago movie as well!

Great rumors! Maybe there'll be mini figures of Zane DX and LLoyd DX.They were never on sale in Russia before.

Great rumors! Maybe there'll be mini figures of Zane DX and LLoyd DX.They were never on sale in Russia before.

But people expect to see all-new figures in the collectible series. Those two figures you didn't receive were released in lots of other places.

The collectible series would just focus on figures from the movie in different outfits and side characters. The collectible series never features actual outfits that the characters wear for a long time. The same would go for ninja outfits.

Another thing to keep in mind is that the movie versions of the ninja are not going to be the same as in the TV show and sets. The DX suits probably don't exist in their world.

Edited by gamejutzu