Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

[MOC] Imperials Meisho Movie Realization Minifigs

An outtake of the Bandai’s Tamashii Nations Meisho Movie Realization action figures

-Samurai General Darth Vader

-Ashigaru Stormtroopers

-Akazonae Royal Guards

-Ronin Boba Fett

Wrapping up the Imperial minifig series based from feudal Japan with the group pics.

What would it be like if George Lucas had steered much closer to its samurai movie inspiration?

AC

27358568214_836241a724_c.jpg

27358568464_535173cabe_c.jpg

27936952636_5a69c0322c_c.jpg

27936952386_d593e00bd5_c.jpg

27936952916_7cb7187504_c.jpg

And it all started with Samurai General Darth Vader

27175860763_57d292ba71_c.jpg

27174902084_d6d2086773_c.jpg

Ashigaru Stormtroopers

Samurai Vader's foot soldiers of the Empire come clad in far-gone Japanese feudal era attire and armament.

27196161433_fc70edcf4a_c.jpg

It's actually pretty cool that someone is actually making those figures into LEGO. It'd be nice if LEGO could release them someday, also nice job on creating these.

This is an awesome series. Keep it up! I'd love to see Boba Fett. :classic:

Thanks and he's next on my list!

AC

Interesting! I actually own a couple of the action figures, and have Vader on the way; I really dig the mashup aesthetic. Too bad there's no real way to stylize the Stormtrooper helmets in Lego here...a thought though - your Vader might look good with the bottom piece of the 2015 Vader helmet from the DeathStar Final Duel set added in, if it's available to you.

Interesting! I actually own a couple of the action figures, and have Vader on the way; I really dig the mashup aesthetic. Too bad there's no real way to stylize the Stormtrooper helmets in Lego here...a thought though - your Vader might look good with the bottom piece of the 2015 Vader helmet from the DeathStar Final Duel set added in, if it's available to you.

Don't have that minifig as it may or may not work because of the samurai helmet though the other samurai helmet from Ninjago have a much more open front guard.

AC

I'm liking your additions to the bunch, especially the shoulder armor+imperial guard hood combo! :thumbup:

I'm liking your additions to the bunch, especially the shoulder armor+imperial guard hood combo! :thumbup:

Here's the last one, Ronin Boba Fett!

AC

27308184023_22b0d5f857_c.jpg

These are some great designs!

Thanks and working on a base for a group shot bringing them all together.

AC

Love that diorama! Where is Boba's torso from?

It's from Morro.

AC

973pb2125.jpg

I absolutely love these! I had been thinking of doing something similar but now seeing yours I know I would have never executed them as well! I particularly like Boba Fett!

I absolutely love these! I had been thinking of doing something similar but now seeing yours I know I would have never executed them as well! I particularly like Boba Fett!

Thanks and the Rebels have been done too!

AC

Both these an the rebels you've made are excellent. I second the shoulder armour and imperial guard hood combo comment too.

Both these an the rebels you've made are excellent. I second the shoulder armour and imperial guard hood combo comment too.

They also come in black.

AC

23981806153_d6e200c007_c.jpg