@Lipko have you considered this was ideas? This is equally as awesome as the backhoe, but I'm wondering and please don't think me as talking out of turn in anyway here, but this might be slightly more successful as it looks slightly more finished and this might appeal more to the ideas voters? I have no idea (pun intended) it was just a thought!

anyhow I'll be off to rebrickable and bricklink to get this built asap as my little boy just goes "wow" every time he sees it!

I just have to say how awesome this model is. I had so much fun building it. The size and complexity was exactly what I was craving. The features and quality are exceptional. It took a couple days to build. I've already burned through a set of batteries operating it. Great job @Lipko and thank you for sharing!

tele.jpg

Thank out for your comments! I haven't thought of Ideas yet, submitting the Backhoe was a random idea. I will decide when I finish the video.

Thanks for the comments!

The video is up. I was brave enough to make the background music from a random jamming we did with my band.

I built this model a couple of weeks ago and want to compliment on the quality of both the design and the instructions.  This is really a great MOC, and easily deserves a spot on my shelf.  I thought it deserved a few renders too:

640x360.jpg

640x480.jpg

640x360.jpg

revolve.gif