Cjd223

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

I know that this is 48" long. Does anyone have the height and width?

Thanks in advance.

On 3/6/2021 at 2:54 PM, Mr Ogel said:

according to this instructions it is 121 x 53 x 54 (cm)

https://brick-collective.com/en/produkt/bb-02-nebulon-b-redemption/

Just a heads up, that's Brick Bob's version not the one mortesv worked on. It's pretty much the exact same with a few added details, so the dimensions may be slightly off.

I'm going to be remastering the instruction manual and design mortesv and I worked on as a part of a Rebel Fleet Collection later this year. Same thing as the other ones I've worked on recently, anyone who got this one from me will get all the updates for free. More to come soon!

Just a quick help has anyone got a fix for the last pod (the one with all the DBG grates) i can't seem to able to get them all to connect and stay connected properly, any help / advice is greatly apreciated

On 3/8/2021 at 2:00 AM, Cjd223 said:

Just a heads up, that's Brick Bob's version not the one mortesv worked on. It's pretty much the exact same with a few added details, so the dimensions may be slightly off.

I'm going to be remastering the instruction manual and design mortesv and I worked on as a part of a Rebel Fleet Collection later this year. Same thing as the other ones I've worked on recently, anyone who got this one from me will get all the updates for free. More to come soon!

Don't know if this thread is still alive... I would like to buy the instructions AFTER the update. Where and when will that be? Greetings, Uli

Cant believe its been nearly 6 years since building this beauty.....still in perfect condition. No drooping etc. As good as the day it was built. My favourite model in my collection.

Hi everyone!

I've tried reaching out to AlloutBrick 3 or 4 times to check on updates for the manual.  I haven't heard back anything.  I purchased a completed Nebulon from a friend and I want to rebuild it myself, but I want to buy the manual.  I firmly believe it's the ethical thing to support the designer and buy the manual afresh.

Does anyone know if they are still in business?  Thanks!

12 hours ago, salaciouscrumbphd said:

Hi everyone!

I've tried reaching out to AlloutBrick 3 or 4 times to check on updates for the manual.  I haven't heard back anything.  I purchased a completed Nebulon from a friend and I want to rebuild it myself, but I want to buy the manual.  I firmly believe it's the ethical thing to support the designer and buy the manual afresh.

Does anyone know if they are still in business?  Thanks!

@Cjd223

So cool to see that this thread is still alive and folks are still building Mortesv’s Neb-B. I very much remember the joy and frustration of building this model 6 years ago. I’ve since moved from Star Wars modeling to 8-wide trains but still have my rebel fleet in storage from my BrickFair Virginia Display from 2017. Did Mortesv design any more ships after Neb-B, transport, and blockade runner? 

Thought I'd try one more time.  I've emailed Alloutbrick on the website at least 4 times in as many months.  I've also tried here and I've tried on rebrickable.

I purchased the original manual for the Corvette a few years back and the rebrickable page says that the update will be sent out for free.  

I also have a Nebulon that I purchased from a friend that I'd like to buy a manual for, or at least get an update on when the update will be available.  I'm sadly really starting to think that there is no intention of responding to me.  If anyone has any final thoughts on how to hear back, I'd really appreciate it.  

I really love the models, but if the designer has no interest in selling manuals or corresponding I'll admit defeat and move onto a different project.  

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it!