Cjd223

Building Mortesv's Nebulon-B Thread

That fleet looks great EKae! Love the way you've set it up for display. I have something similar in mind once I get around to building the Nebulon.

Hello @all,

I make my first post here, because buildung morte´s Nebulon was the beginning to get an AFOL.

Thanks:thumbup: morte for the fantastic Fleet you build and shared with us.

My fleet grows and I just finished the RO Hammerhead (my little son the Rebels HH)

Pictures will follow

Fuchs

14 hours ago, EKae said:

WOW, @bricksmarlin! Those CR-90s are AWESOME! Better than mine . . . :)

Thanks EKae,

but why do you say that?

You did not build yours yet!

I've looked at your LDD and your version will definitely look good!

By the way, your fleet looks great, and also the Hammerhead!

15 hours ago, mortesv said:

I am just joking :) It looks good! When doing the model I tried to be as close to the studio model as possible - but 1mm narrower will not make it any less precise - just checked ;)

Glad to hear that :tongue:

5 hours ago, Fuchs said:

Hello @all,

I make my first post here, because buildung morte´s Nebulon was the beginning to get an AFOL.

My fleet grows and I just finished the RO Hammerhead (my little son the Rebels HH)

Pictures will follow

Fuchs

Hi Fuchs,

woher kommst Du? (where are you from)

4 hours ago, bricksmarlin said:

Thanks EKae,

but why do you say that?

You did not build yours yet!

I've looked at your LDD and your version will definitely look good!

By the way, your fleet looks great, and also the Hammerhead!

Glad to hear that :tongue:

Hi Fuchs,

woher kommst Du? (where are you from)

Marburg

16 hours ago, Fuchs said:

Hello @all,

Pictures will follow

Fuchs

Welcome to EB and thank you! :)

Hi Everyone,

This post is directed at churcholo. I'm a few orders away from receiving the last pieces needed to start this fantastic project. I like churcholo's stand design and the way it blends in with the other UCS stands.  Would you be able to provide a link to the LDD file for your version 1.2 of this stand? Or at least a parts list. Please reply here or send an email to pporco@nj.rr.com.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks in advance.

Nice fleet, Fuchs! I like the Death Star background pictures!

I see you left the black stand on the Hammerhead on - I made a clear stand for mine to match the GR-75s/Nebulon. I'm in the process of building my second hammerhead, so I might leave the black stand on because yours looks fine and it isn't as noticeable as I thought.

Edited by EKae

Whaaaa......I didn't know that the ships could fly from left to right!  :grin: 

We welcome your fleet to the ever growing Mortesv's fleet, Fuchs! Nice job!

Hi @rockpig,

I uploaded the DLL file to my personal server, it's a pleasure to share it with the community, you can download it here:

http://simoneweb.altervista.org/lego/Nebulon-b_pedestals_v1.2.lxf

I finished today to order the pieces for my Nebulon-B version and I was able to spend "only" 500 euros (400 euros + shipping costs for 14 sellers all around Europe), included the pedestals I designed. To keep the costs reasonable I had to make some litle modification though, the major one was to convert the green part of the ship to gray because those green bricks are extremely expensive and rare.

I'll post some pictures once I'll finish to build it.

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, Fuchs said:

Here my little fleet with the RO Hammerhead. Next Project is my favorite, the Tantive

*snip*

Nice fleet Fuchs!

I would build a few micro-fighters , then it looks even more realistic!

But anyway, great job!

And yes, the Tantive is awesome!

19 hours ago, EKae said:

Nice fleet, Fuchs! I like the Death Star background pictures!

I see you left the black stand on the Hammerhead on - I made a clear stand for mine to match the GR-75s/Nebulon. I'm in the process of building my second hammerhead, so I might leave the black stand on because yours looks fine and it isn't as noticeable as I thought.

Thanks, first I take trans clear panels under the Hammerhead but I decided to use the black stand. I get the instructions from QuiGon via bricklink moc section. Part 11213 are listed in lbg, but I will change them into white with my next bricklink Order, and to get some orange parts is no easy job. 

Today I started with a test set-up of table no.2, in order to roughly plan / try the positions of the ships.

Furthermore, I decided to change the color of the table and the base plates to black.

Here you can see some pictures. (sorry for the bad quality, will post better later)

http://www.imperiumdersteine.de/index.php?/gallery/album/6675-testaufbau-tisch-2/

Hi churcholo,

Thanks for access to the LDD file. Looks like the parts for your stand will add another $36 + shipping to my project. You did great at acquiring the parts for 400 Euro. I paid more than twice that and it required 20 orders. Please let me know how your stand works out, because before I build the Nebulon, I'm going to be building Aniomylone's USC Venator. Of course I have no room for either of them, but I'll worry about that after I build them. Who really needs to eat on a Dining Room table anyway :)

Please keep me posted,

Thanks,

rockpig

Yeah, spare room is for losers. My kid won't get a room of his own, but he will have a sweet Lego collection to look at and not play with.

On ‎22‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 2:17 PM, Fuchs said:

Here my little fleet with the RO Hammerhead. Next Project is my favorite, the Tantive

*snip*

Love the Hammerhead next to the Nebulon......is it your own design?

23 hours ago, mortesv said:

Yeah, spare room is for losers. My kid won't get a room of his own, but he will have a sweet Lego collection to look at and not play with.

Amen to that........I'm now struggling for space in my Lego room.....

Hey everybody! Please forgive me for spamming all on Mortesv's threads on various 1/250 scale builds (CR-90, Neb-B and the ESB fleet). I am very likely going to take my fleet to Brickfair, Virginia. I was wondering if there is anybody else interested in bringing their scale builds and combining them into one large Rebel fleet aka The Battle of Scarif. The show dates are Aug 5-6 in Chantilly, VA which is just west of the DC area. I've got a pretty good fleet already with a Neb-B, 3xGR-75's and 16 fighters. I will be shortly adding a hammerhead and at least one CR-90. Please PM me if your interested so we don't clog up these build threads. 

32162751785_08b8d6087c.jpgDSC01715 by Scott Roys, on Flickr

Edited by ecmo47

17 hours ago, Hunter003 said:

Love the Hammerhead next to the Nebulon......is it your own design?

Amen to that........I'm now struggling for space in my Lego room.....

Sorry, not my design, I found  the Hammerhead (instructions) on bricklink and ebay. 

Space is a general problem for a growing fleet. If any of you have any solution to hang ships from the ceilings, pleas share :)

When the next addition to the fleet comes, it will surely be needed :)

20 hours ago, ecmo47 said:

@Bricksmarlin: do you know how to post photos here? Just post the BBcode from your Galerie into your post.

*snip*

When you do, your pictures will look like this:

@ecmo47

No, did not know this is so easy!:blush:

Thanks for showing!

Edited by Lobot
: Please don't quote images, thanks :-)

Hi Guys!

I want to build this ship, this is my fav ship, I have a smaller model cca. 1500 parts, this is the ideas version, I downloaded the LDD and I build, this is the hardest LEGO building for me, this was a nightmare, but the final model is awesome.

But first I need the part list, I have to know how much money are the parts. I know this is lot. :D

Can someone send me the part list? I need the original, I can make replace the expensive parts.

If the cost is enough good for me, I will buy the instructions.

Thanks!

Edited by Djuree