Cjd223

Mortesv's UCS Nebulon-B Medical Frigate INSTRUCTIONS AVAILABLE

$50 for these instructions is nothing for the work there is behind and is nothing compared to the price of the parts !

Thanks for the part list, it's going to be very useful planing my 50000 (now) part orders and I'll soon contact you for the instructions ;-)

For any of you working this list, there are about 10 or so parts whose color options do not align with the Rebrickables list. In this case, the Rebrickables list is the one to use. However, there are two parts that still do not exist in the color indicated. I'm awaiting a response from Cjd223 for clarification. Then I'll update him with all the changes so he can push out a revision.

Also, for those who insist on buying new, there are some pieces you will not find in new condition.

IMHO for the obvious time and effort that has gone into producing the manual, let alone the countless hours on the model, $50 is more than reasonable.

That cost is nothing compared to bricklinking the entire thing anyway.

To anybody criticising the cost... I presume you work for free (or a pittance) too...?

ATTENTION THOSE INTERESTED IN A PARTS LIST:

The plan was to keep the parts list exclusive to the bundle, however bricklink is having issues uploading a parts list from the LDD file. I myself had to resort to rebrickable in order to get myself a wanted list without typing in each row from the excel sheet. This problem has led me to upload a parts list to rebrickable for the public. This had no issues uploading to bricklink, and thus is a viable solution. Of course, it will be a touch harder to keep track of parts without the excel sheet to make notes on :wink:

I also see the points made about it being better to see exactly what you will need before you start a project. After all, I have yet to see a MOC offer a parts list only if you pay, so why should this one be the first? Anyways, thank you for your cooperation, here is the link: https://rebrickable....medical-frigate

Thanks Cjd223, it's a very impressive list :thumbup:

If anyone has problems uploading it via the .XML file, you may need to convert it to a .txt file. I had problems when I tried the standard format, but it was fine with a 'copy and paste' from an open .txt file. If anyone wants a copy of it please PM and I'll forward it on. I'm really tempted to build this, 532 different part types sounds like my sort of challenge! :wink:

Thanks Cjd223, it's a very impressive list :thumbup:

If anyone has problems uploading it via the .XML file, you may need to convert it to a .txt file. I had problems when I tried the standard format, but it was fine with a 'copy and paste' from an open .txt file. If anyone wants a copy of it please PM and I'll forward it on. I'm really tempted to build this, 532 different part types sounds like my sort of challenge! :wink:

I have an XML ready to send to Cjd with the updated errata included. I am hoping he will package it with the other files like Anio does for importing purposes.

EB is not a site primarily designed for commerce. More to come when I am at computer and not phone.

EB's primary function is not as a commerce site.

Please read the site guidelines on this.

There is limited ability to sell on the buy/sell forum and through a single link in a thread so long as the PRIMARY purpose is the MOC/creation.

This thread is clearly primarily about commerce. As such, it has been locked.