oirad 72

MOC: Detroit 1930

Hi everybody.Let me intoduce you my new moc dedicated to Detroit .We are in 1930 in a neighbourhood full of different people .The first building on the left is Cecilie Hotel where there is a nightclub ,while on the second floor there are some bedrooms if somebody desires to have a good company ,you know what I mean .In the building on the corner you can have a nice haircut at John's,the gangsters' barber.In the third building there's a grocery store .I hope you like .Brick on!

33vydqo.jpg

iohyma.jpg

2vnj1c9.jpg

15rzlt5.jpg

24kwbop.jpg

2efjk28.jpg

255hljd.jpg

ayr03s.jpg

33vydqo.jpg

https://www.flickr.com/photos/oirad72

Brilliant, I love the "wet look" of the street surface almost like there's just been a shower, and the trolley car coming along is a really nice model!

great buildings ,love liek it looks old. and signs how did you make them old ? on what printer did you make them ?

I like the overall feel of your MOC. The buildings and vehicles look great. I just wish the signs would be more legible. As it is I doubt a minifigure walking in the street would be able to see what's written on the advertising signs put up on the upper floors/roofs.

great buildings ,love liek it looks old. and signs how did you make them old ? on what printer did you make them ?

they are train models water decal ,:) thanks

Thanks everybody for your comments:)

Very stylish as usual! :thumbup: :thumbup: I especially love the trolley and the car, of course.

Cool tram and believable overall design with a great atmosphere in the chosen color scheme and architectural detail. Also like how you did the electric distribution network post. Great job overall!!!

Very stylish as usual! :thumbup: :thumbup: I especially love the trolley and the car, of course.

thanks everybody!!!!!

I really nice scene.. i love all those details... it's made by the hand of someone who really knows how show off skills!!

All the details...this looks so wonderful! I am particularly interested in how you did your vehicles. You used some interesting non-traditional solutions to creating certain parts of the car (like the crossbow for the grille and hood ornament of the one vehicle). Gives your build even more character. :classic:

Hi Dario, as already said this diorama looks gorgeous! :wub:

The use of different plates give a perfect bricks effect.

I love the detalis on the nose of the cars ...really impressive my friend! :classic:

Hah, now I know who to blame when there's a shortage of 1x2 earth tone plates on BL. Great job though!

I was just thinking of working on something like this...and then I see you go ahead and do it! Fantastic work...Bay windows, plate built buildings, and great job with the vehicles too! I just faved it on Flickr, I plan to revisit soon enough.

Awesome. That should've cost some time to lay all those bricks. Nice colors and realistic feel. Love all the signs and stuff and the scene where some guy gets his shoes polished.

Fantastic looking build!! I could look at these scenes for hours!! I especially love the whole atmosphere you've created with the old signage.

The use of plates and the colour choice gives the buildings a real period feel and the trolley bus is a nice touch too.

Excellent work!!