Sign in to follow this  
JackJonespaw

The Convention - Day 4

27617632502_896f6afbff_c.jpg

Adone Inzerillo (Actor Builder) and Amelto Inzerillo (mostlytechnic) were meeting during the night for an amazing fight-to-the-death, which would most likely end up with both of their deaths. But that was the price for being a hero, Adone thought to himself as he entered the room.

27617631372_6ca4fc60a6_c.jpg

Despite saying that no one could leave, the other Mafia members had cleared out all the dead bodies and trash and were watching from vents, at a safe distance, ready for a very fun and entertaining battle. Masharin had even brought popcorn. Well, and vodka. More vodka than popcorn, but no one was complaining.

27440161070_06b041b7d9_c.jpg

Adone swallowed nervously and tightened his grip on the club that he had. It was the only weapon he could really find, and, besides, it was Amelto who held the knife. And so, expecting Amelto to enter soon, Adone settled himself against the wall to wait on his once good friend. And he continued to sit, for the next few hours, until he eventually drifted off to sleep.

27684309986_ff75a93928_c.jpg

The same thing happened to the others - they were waiting on Amelto to show up for so long, that, along with the insane amounts of vodka that they’d consumed, they eventually fell asleep.

27617628502_6a1c1e8ccb_c.jpg

It was Casto Inzerillo who woke up first. Blinking awake, he pushed Amelto’s arm off of him, and struggled his leg out of the bear-hug of Godalupe. He crawled towards the light of the exit of the vent, and looked through the bars.

]27617627812_2498002748_c.jpg

The other five woke quickly, thanks to his shout of fright. They all slithered out of the vents like a couple of snakes and saw Adone’s corpse, lying peacefully on the floor. They all just stood, looking at it.

27440157250_d3f8a99fa6_c.jpg

“Suicide?” Mike Johnson, Sr. asked. “Couldn’t be,” Amelto said aloud, wondering along with the rest of them. He had just hung out with the others throughout the night, instead of getting his clothes dirty in a killing fight. Much cleaner, and it looked like someone else had done his work for him.

27617625392_2e31496d6c_c.jpg

“Shit, and this isn’t the conclusion, either, so there’s still Ultimatio out there.” Godalupe cursed.

27718133895_325dd77a80_c.jpg

Enter John McClane - “Let’s do this again,” he shouted. “Adone was a MAFIA. You have to find the other Ultimatio, come on now.”

27617622942_3347d7d723_c.jpg

Rules. For the Players. Not for the Host. The Host has no rules to follow.

1. Everyone gets their very own character! Hooray! Either they’re part of the MAFIA, or they’re part of the more red ULTIMATIO. There is no third party neutral, nor will there be any references to the existence of one.

2. Every day, you have the option to vote for someone. You do not have to vote, that is also an option. Do it like Vote: Character (Player). If you want to unvote, do the same thing, but say Unvote:. A two-thirds majority (which I will calculate for you) is required for a lynch.

3. Every “day” is 72 hours long. That’s 3 days. Plenty of time. You can’t vote for the first 24 hours, but as soon as the 25th hour begins, you can. After that, you get a night stage, which, hopefully, will last for a majority of 48 hours. At the beginning of each day (except Day 1, obviously), the alignment of those who died or were lynched will be revealed.

4. You must post twice at least every day. I do this to encourage activity, since inactivity has been pretty prevalent in games thus far. If you do not post at least twice, you get 4 votes against you at the beginning of the next day.

5. Don’t quote any PM’s. You can lie about them, but only if you just paraphrase it. Lying is encouraged, as it sows the seed of distrust!

6. Keep the game in the game, or in your PM’s. If some guy steps to you in game, don’t take it out on him in some thread about the new Star Wars set. We’re all people here.

7. If you die, you can’t post anymore. You’re dead. Keep it that way. Same thing with PM’s. Dead people can’t send messages.

8. If you edit a post, I will decapitate you. Or not, I’ll probably just do the 4 vote thing. If I edit a post, same punishment. No one is safe!

9. There is no BS temperature stuff or hints or any of that in the pictures. The pictures are simply pictures.

10. Let’s talk about PM’s. In the past, you can send PM’s to whomever you desire. Not so here, my friends. Now you may only send PM’s to those who share your family name (Inzerillo, Yamaguchi, Leyva, Ivankov, Johnson). I can’t really keep tabs on whether or not you’re going to be honest about this or not, but let’s just put the honor system in place.

11. This is kinda one of the guidelines when you host a Mafia - don’t make characters who are obviously Mafia-esque into the bad guys. That ruins the fun for everyone. So while certain characters may seem more or less Mafia-esque than others, remember that all alignments and roles are completely random. Remember - judge people on what they say, not who they’re playing as.

12. If you need help with stuff, or want to talk about the game freely, just talk about it with me in the role PM with me. If you need money, I suggest you seek other help.

13. If you violate the rules, I’ll get real angry. Not sure what I’ll do, but you won’t like it.

14. Have fun, if you want. Or destroy everyone in your race to survive. Your choice.

Bratva Branch

27123368466_28e6d88822_q.jpg

Name: Brother Masharin Ivankov

Nationality: Soviet Russian

Personality: The most kind-hearted out of everyone at the Convention

Extra Notes: Attempts to help others, but his low intelligence generally messes it up

La Costa Nostra Branch (Sicilian [Classic “Gangsters”)

26552006383_9965bf9296_q.jpg

Name: Amelto Inzerillo

Nationality: Italian

Personality: Cruel and cunning. The ultimate Mafioso

Extra Notes: Wears white gloves so that he doesn’t get blood on his hands. Also carries his knife around with him at all times.

26552006343_e0321e9386_q.jpg

Name: Casto Inzerillo

Personality: Haughty and flamboyant

Extra Notes: The son of Amelto, under training, and excessive about almost every aspect of his life.

Mexican Branch (Mexico [Militarized Outfits])

27123368586_ac38f6ca3a_q.jpg

Name: Godalupe Leyva

Nationality: Mexican

Personality: Intense and furious for some unknown reason

Extra Notes: Extraordinarily pale skin, most likely due to some kind of accident, not a birth defect

27061342792_139e78e298_q.jpg

Name: Alarico Leyva

Nationality: Mexican

Personality: Proud of his killing skill, which is pitious

Extra Notes: Permanently dyes one of his arms red when he kills someone. Currently has one red arm.

Hell’s Angels (America [bikers])

27061342502_850d4bbc89_q.jpg

Name: Michael Johnson, Sr.

Nationality: American

Personality: Haughty and Rude

Extra Notes: Michael is proud to be an American. And, luckily, he belongs to an organization who completely supports him on this.

Dead

27061342342_19e76f2e40_q.jpg

Name: Brother Yakovlev Ivankov

Nationality: Soviet Russian

Personality: Quite the quiet man, but is quite passionate about the more...sadistic things in life

Alignment: MAFIA

26552006283_1f6cea7691_q.jpg

Name: Frank Johnson

Nationality: American

Personality: Slightly wild, but kind

Alignment: ULTIMATIO

27123368386_d35f51ab81_q.jpg

Name: Nishimura Yamaguchi

Nationality: Japanese

Role in Yakuza: 組長 (Family Head)

Personality: Fierce, Cruel, and Quiet

27123368536_9588fd3ceb_q.jpg

Name: Hori Yamaguchi/サイレントサムライ

Nationality: Japanese/Unknown

Role in Yakuza: 新議員 (Law Advisor)

Personality: Diabolically Friendly/Completely Still and Silent

Alignment: ULTIMATIO

27366126666_2340f68e01_q.jpg

Name: Adone Inzerillo

Personality: Stern, gruff, and intolerant of everything

Our so called blocker is a lying ultimatio killer. I tracked him and he targeted actor builder.

False. I rolecopped Rider last night and he's telling the truth, he's a Roleblocker.

I assume Adone (the real vig) was blocked and MT killed him. Lynch MT today.

Our so called blocker is a lying ultimatio killer. I tracked him and he targeted actor builder.

Wrong. I blocked Amelto, hence why he didn't show up. You might be the last one. The only logical defense you have is that lynching Frank would be an idiotic move, henceforth removing you of all suspicion. No one would expect that, but isn't that what Mafia runs off of? New and unexpected?

Wait, let me get this straight. Rider Raider is a Roleblocker, that is confimed.

Umbra, you say you tracked him and saw him target the deceased Actor Builder, correct?

Rider, you say you blocked MT last night, not AB, correct?

Yeah, we need to get that stuff straightened out, because all I know is I'm the vig, I submitted a kill on Adone last night like we said we were going to do, and he's dead and I'm not. Oh, and I was told that my kill on him was successful. So I wasn't blocked, at least not successfully.

And for the record - I was SHOCKED to see him flip mafia! I have no idea why he was lying, because I'm the vig and I'm not ultimatio. So I assumed he must be. Is it possible that we had 2 vigs? Odds of us targeting the same people seems low, but not impossible, since sometimes it's the logical thing to do, but I'm struggling to accept that we could have had 2 vigs in such a small game. And if we were both the vig, where was the scum kill last night? Is there any scum role that shows town even when they're dead? That seems like cheating it'd be so powerful....

We need some clarity on who was blocked last night and what anyone else did/saw, so that we can figure this mess out.

That's odd. I was told my block was successful.

Well, I just got a PM from our host that clarifies this. He put me down as blocking Adone.

So I thought about this a ton while driving to work today, and I still can't figure this out...

False. I rolecopped Rider last night and he's telling the truth, he's a Roleblocker.

I assume Adone (the real vig) was blocked and MT killed him. Lynch MT today.

To be honest, this seems logical, except I know it's not true. I assume Adone failed for some reason since I'm still here, but I'm not an Ultimatio. So don't lynch me or we'll lose our vig.

Wrong. I blocked Amelto, hence why he didn't show up. You might be the last one. The only logical defense you have is that lynching Frank would be an idiotic move, henceforth removing you of all suspicion. No one would expect that, but isn't that what Mafia runs off of? New and unexpected?

I'm struggling to believe this, because I was successful in killing Adone. Are you sure you submitted to block me and not Adone?

I got a PM from our host clarifying all of this. He read my action as targeting Adone, not Amelto.

I agree with Frank. We should lynch Amelto. If he flips Town, we should lynch Godalupe. He's been in the shadows, posting worthless things for too long.

Ah, that makes much more sense now. I think the clear answer then is to lynch John McClane!

Seriously though, that does help. Believe me I do understand the drive to lynch me today, and I know you all probably will, but it's a mistake. I don't know why we have competing vig claims - that'd only make sense in a small game if we had alternating days or something, and I had no limitations on my kill ability, it's just a normal vig role - but I can just tell you all the truth like I have been all game.

Mea Culpa. I shouldn't post late at night. Thanks to our host for solving that mix-up

The thing which doesn't workout is that we had three kills one night, and a single kill the next. Even if we account for Adone's death, that still leaves a missing kill from the night before.

I've also been wondering that the Ultimatios have a re-director or something.

So the plot thickens. I feel I have to review the past days to understand what is happening. I dont know who to trust besides Medium Snowman who brought us the head of one of the ultimatio.

(My guests departed so im properly free now)

I have been looking over all the information from today. I pretty sure Amelto is the last scum. Yesterday it was between him and Adone, both had claimed to be the vig. Adone is now dead and turned out to be town. We know for a fact that Adone was town, so why would he lie? I also seriously doubt there are 2 vigs in such a small game. All the facts point to him, so when the time comes I will definitely vote for him. Also it's been 24 hours, shouldn't voting be open now?

Since we don't seem to have enough evidence I cast my vote. Mostlytechnic I can be assuaged to change and unvote you if you can give a valid argument as to why I shouldn't.

Vote: Amelto Inzerillo (Mostlytechnic)

I currently don't see a better option, but perhaps Amelto can provide a convincing reason as to why one of the Levyas is an Ultimatio.

Vote: Amelto Inzerillo (Mostlytechnic)

Since we don't seem to have enough evidence I cast my vote. Mostlytechnic I can be assuaged to change and unvote you if you can give a valid argument as to why I shouldn't.

I currently don't see a better option, but perhaps Amelto can provide a convincing reason as to why one of the Levyas is an Ultimatio.

What more do you possibly want me to say? I've been open and honest this whole adventure, worked to hunt the Ultimatios, and already explained my vig actions each night. Nothing left I can pull out of my backside as evidence or I would have shared it yesterday!

We have a rolecop, blocker, and tracker, who have pretty well proven themselves and cross-checked each other. So that leaves Alarico or Godalupe as "vanillas" - one of which is really Ultimatio! Neither one has been very talkative this game, and so I'm just flipping a coin and going with a gut feeling...

Vote: Alarico Leyva (forresto) because I almost killed him off night 1 from a gut feeling, but didn't because we had too few people to risk it

Wow! Unlike almost everyone here I gave you a chance to defend yourself and you attack me and want to kill me? What sort of situation are you putting me in? Even if you're not Ultimatio, which i'm sure you are, I have no choice but to vote for you now if I want to survive.

As for not speaking that's only been this day and the previous day. I just don't have very much to say, I have no night actions or any special abilities and i'm still trying to put together all these role claims in my mind. If I post lots of nonsense filler comments is that not as bad as posting less?

(Besides I mentioned my real world reason for not saying much in the previous day.)

You "giving me a chance" and me voting for you have nothing to do with each other. I answered your chance - there's nothing left for me to say. As I said, either you or Godalupe is an ultimatio, so I have to vote for one of you two. Neither has posted enough to have a solid read, but my gut says you're more likely. That's the best I can do.

With everyone except Amelto voting for Amelto, he's lynched!

Get them night actions in, boys.

And yes, I'm ending the day a tad early.