Dramatis Personae: Previously: http://www.eurobrick...opic=127388&hl= Somewhere on the high seas... Captain, it's no use! We can't catch the Absolutely Fabulous. Our ship is just not fast enough. Then feast your eyes on this latest marvel of Oleon engineering! I have commisioned a ship with double the sails for double the speed! Behold, the Bieber Fever! She has a speed rating of 6! Alois can't run from me now! HA HA HA HA HA HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!!! Sir, there's no ship class with a speed rating of 6 in this game. My dear, dear Dieter. Stop and think for a second. She can be whatever we want her to be if we don't license her! HA HA! The master naval tactician strikes again! That's genius, sir! Sir! The crew can't figure out how the rigging works! Nevermind that! There's the Absolutely Fabulous! FULL SPEED AHEAD!!! Sir, the Absolutely Fabulous is sailing through the narrow cliffs! We won't make it! It's too late! We'll hit the cliffs! BRACE FOR IMPACT!!! Alois, my love. You have beat me again like only you can. But I'll be back for you. I'll be back with all my heart. All comments and criticisms welcome!