Lovely bike, the yarn system is slightly reminiscent of the old flex system, but you have infinite lengths available. The whole build is certainly thinking "outside of the box". Well done.

Awesome job. It seems a bit wide at the bottom for a sports bike but it's fitting for a cruiser. :classic:

Ingenious!

Might be not a beauty - but still good looking, aaaaand I never thought, that we will see so many functions in a Technic motorcycle. I just keep on watching the video over and over again... amazing!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

WOW! I can't do anything else than agree with the rest here. Can't believe how many functions you cramped in that little space!

Lego motorcycles make me happy, there are too few of them. But this is surely HoF material. I would have been impressed with all those functions on a car, on a motorcycle... out of words.

Keep the good work, and looking forward to the instructions.

Lovely bike, the yarn system is slightly reminiscent of the old flex system, but you have infinite lengths available. The whole build is certainly thinking "outside of the box". Well done.

Thank you. You're right. Those old tube just filed the idea. The rigid tube everything works fine, but if you apply the rubber works neochen. The truth is in the front brake and throttle actuator has not been without them.

Awesome job. It seems a bit wide at the bottom for a sports bike but it's fitting for a cruiser. :classic:

Thank you. Unfortunately three-cylinder and this embodiment of the clutch, and the truth is very wide. Nadeyust in future models come up with something that would be thinner.

Ingenious!

Might be not a beauty - but still good looking, aaaaand I never thought, that we will see so many functions in a Technic motorcycle. I just keep on watching the video over and over again... amazing!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I am glad that you like)

WOW! I can't do anything else than agree with the rest here. Can't believe how many functions you cramped in that little space!

Lego motorcycles make me happy, there are too few of them. But this is surely HoF material. I would have been impressed with all those functions on a car, on a motorcycle... out of words.

Keep the good work, and looking forward to the instructions.

Thanks, I'll try to make instruction more. It will be in the form of photos with notes

looks awesome man perhaps a bit wide but still the best bike I have seen in a while !!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Thank you. Yes, of course there are disadvantages.

Thank you that you liked the project. More recently I learned that is HOF (English do not know). Thank you for your feedback. Instructions will be ready soon.

quite simply one of the best builds i have ever seen. Absolutely amazing.

Glad you liked it) Instructions on the way

How could I have missed that? This is such a cool build, so many cool details and features and all of that in a rather limited space... Wel done!!! :thumbup::wub:

For all not follow) Thank you. Soon it will be possible to assemble it and;)

Thanks Nikolay! Will order the few missing pieces so that I can start building it this fall/winter ...

Thanks Nikolay! Will order the few missing pieces so that I can start building it this fall/winter ...

I am glad that you were inspired by)

Just ordered all the parts... Incredible build and thanks for the instructions! Can't wait to start building. 

just building this now...really an awesome bike. I really like the small space and lots of functions!! Thanks for the instructions!!

@NikolayI hadn't seen this MOC before, but what a great build this is! When watching the video my jaw just dropped over all the functions you put in there. Just incredible considering the very limited space you had to use. Best bike MOC I've seen!

Very impressive and feature packed bike! Did you consider the old school flex system for controlling the brakes for instance?

On 30.07.2017 at 4:07 PM, AFOLegofan66 said:

just building this now...really an awesome bike. I really like the small space and lots of functions!! Thanks for the instructions!!

On 30.07.2017 at 9:08 PM, Rudivdk said:

@NikolayI hadn't seen this MOC before, but what a great build this is! When watching the video my jaw just dropped over all the functions you put in there. Just incredible considering the very limited space you had to use. Best bike MOC I've seen!

Thank comrades)

On 30.07.2017 at 9:39 PM, emielroumen said:

Very impressive and feature packed bike! Did you consider the old school flex system for controlling the brakes for instance?

I have it unfortunately not (

23 hours ago, wmeredith said:

The functionality you've managed to squeeze into a bike chassis is just insane. I'm astounded.

I think I'll do something more tidy in the future) thank you.