Legostone

[ESL - FB2 - class 5F] Colour of the Wind

My shipyards have been busy - Green Winds a week ago wasn't the last ship they would build either way. While I was glad how fast Green Winds was, the beauty of Schooners never really hit me, and many others have suggested me to give my shipyards the order to build a Xebec - they are supposedly great ships, both for trade and for travel; for war and defence we have other ships. As I suspected that a Xebec should be able to keep up with Green Winds, I ordered my shipbuilders to paint her in the same colours. They succeeded in both ways - she seems to fit well with the colours of Green Winds; and considering how well she plays with the wind I have decided to name her Colour of the Wind.

Lets go around her in our small boat and look:

We start on the Port side:

27589874566_6a0b779a49_c.jpg

Go to the Stern:

27589623986_7def2fb201_c.jpg

Around to the Starboard side:

27589864476_650e8f5dea_c.jpg

And finish our tour around looking at the bow:

27015083843_aebca3a11e_c.jpg

So, after we checked her out while she's still standing here, lets look at her next to Green Winds - well, lets say let a bird look at them next to each other:

27345958060_687c7c3d46_c.jpg

As you can see she's only a little bit shorter than Green Winds; as well as that she is a lot sleeker, so she should be more than equal in speed.

______

So, a quick overview over the facts:

time spent building - no stopwatch running, started 1 1/2 days ago

4 longguns

Captain Lum Liddle

Owner Jerome Monezterrell(me)

Build by Monezterrell' Shipyards (might be at some point in the future)

Tradecompany MAESTRO

crew: 10 men

Rating: class 5F

______

sorry about the picture quality, the weather is bad and they just didn't come out any better. I might take new ones next weekend! Same goes for the typical pictures with my entire fleet - not the right weather for that today sadly. Next week!

Nobody tell me that Stern is overhanging to far!

Looks awesome het again, Legostone! Your shipyards were the best thing to befall MAESTRO in years!

Little comment on the stern tough, it seems... :wink:

Your shipyards have been busy building beautiful ships! Another fantastic build. Those stern lanterns make her look even more sleek than she already looks!