CopMike

[PORSCHE] LEGO Technic Porsche of Your Dreams

For me this contest has been a nightmare, too much perfectionist for two months and then building in just one... I would like to have done it better, but I put just enough to be happy. Despite the rules from the beginning I thought it had to look like a porsche and that I strived, obviously I can not disagree with the judges since I am one of the 20. For my virtual creations were brutal but when I build physically I have a thousand faults, wheel touch with fender, gears cracking, how am I going to believe that create a virtual MOC will work perfectly when for me that is the most important thing?.

It seems you have missed a few pages on this thread. Perhaps you're living in a different era. What date do you have? It's August 14, 2016 here.

Sorry about that, I guess I haven't been paying attention

A few look odd to me but that's why I am not a judge!

Congrats to everyone who participated and the winners. There were many very nice designs outside of the top 20 as well.

Edited by technic_addict

I am happy and dissapointed about this contest but in the end is all about having fun , thing whick I had :) .Congratulation to the winners !

Congratulations to them ! All of these entry worth to be in the top 10.

Strangely no 919 have been kept.

Congratulations to all participants.

I completely misunderstood the theme of this contest.

Yeah, it seems many people were including myself. So was there and actual winner? Or was everyone a winner?

Edited by Meatman

Congratulations to winner! Very bright and detailed model!

:thumbup:

Congrats to all winners and all participants!!!

Guys you made so many great and functional creations, it was pleasure to me compete with you :)

Congratulations to all winners. It was nice contest - i never seen so many excellent models in one place) It was fun to participate, and Tamas90 really deserve grand prize with his very detailed model.

Congratulations to all the winners, and to the many great moc, which were made during this contest. I also think, all of the runner ups deserved the title. Some of us registered with different names than here, including me (Tamas90), but we can figure out, I'm sure. I was notified earlier, in 18th of August, and they did it well with this, a long waiting period would have been very frustrating. :grin: Now we are organizing the trip, it will be a two-day tour.

Thank you all for the kind words, really appreciate it. I just needed a couple of minits to "understand" the content of the notification mail... at first look, it seemed to be a spam, as I didn't expected it before 29th of august, but even more grand prize. :classic: Just unbelievable with all these Porsche things at Stuttgart. I'm thinking about carrying the model (962C) to the museum, and if it's possible, take some photos with the real one, if that's there. We will see.

Edited by Tamas Juhasz

Congrats Tamas!! You have built a great model and you sure deserve it!!

Congrats to the runners-up as well. And praise to all the people who didn't make; there were a lot of great entries!!

Thank you all for the kind words, really appreciate it. I just needed a couple of minits to "understand" the content of the notification mail... at first look, it seemed to be a spam, as I didn't expected it before 29th of august, but even more grand prize. :classic: Just unbelievable with all these Porsche things at Stuttgart. I'm thinking about carrying the model (962C) to the museum, and if it's possible, take some photos with the real one, if that's there. We will see.

I think they (Porsche) would be receptive to this idea. IIRC, someone here (Lipko?) built an A4 DTM and was invited by Audi to a DTM race to show off their model. I reckon the engineers were keen to see what they could learn from it!

Congratulations to the shortlisted, runners up, and last but not least, to the winner Tamas - FWIW, I think the judges made the right call on the grand prize.

Tamas, congratulations with the grand price

I knew you had to be the winner here. great great model.

Iam a Runner up winner and i am very happy about it

I also received the notification mail early (also 18th of august). and I to i thought it was spam :)

Congrats also to every winner!

Congratulations to Tamas and 9 runner ups - you all have built great models. It was fun for me to build a Porsche and participate.