CopMike

[PORSCHE] LEGO Technic Porsche of Your Dreams

My entry reached the semi-final which I never dreamed of since the Porsche 911 was my first Technic model ever. Usually I do Model team/Creator stuff. So I am fine with not having won. But reading some comments here I really wonder: What was the point in letting the "losers" wait that long? The decisions seem to have been made by 18th of August. That's three weeks! Anyone any idea? Thanks!

QUOTE "What was the point in letting the "losers" wait that long? The decisions seem to have been made by 18th of August. That's three weeks! Anyone any idea? Thanks! "

I dont know. what i know is that 2 weeks ago i was told the prices will be shipped in that week.

now is that next week or the week after that.

So they are a bit slow.

no problem for me. i have the time to wait.

Huge congratulations to all the winners !! In particular, Tamás !! Then ask for stories about the trip !! :wink:

Thank you very much to all judges that got in among the winners !!!

Congratulations to al winners up :thumbup: ,but special for Tamas :thumbup: :thumbup:.

I can only say,enjoy your trip and know it for myself, that it's a one of a kind moment in your Lego hobby. :wub:

Congratulations to all, especially to Tamás! :classic:

This will be an amazin trip, I hope You will get some "behind the scenes" views. The Porsche Museum is very interesting, I am sure You will enjoy it.

Model winning Grand Prize deserves to be selected as such. Congrats to Tamas! Hope to see report from visiting Porsche museum soon!

So when does Tamás get his "pro" tag? He has proven his scales in trial truck building, machinery building, small and big scale building, now supercar building. He is also regularly blogged on TLCB. He's the best Hungarian builder.