After setting up a mine on Ferro Azure the geologists of the Fontonajo family quickly realised that they had found what they were

looking for: Iron!. Román Esteban Fontonajo then decided to immediately send Patrica da Mierda. Patrica was born as the third

daughter of a nobleman in Namere, but decided at the age of 15 that her fortune should be in the new world. She got into the

mining industry quite quickly, and due to her origin she was a talented leader. When Román got to know her he knew that she

was the best person to help him get his mining ventures running.

In Ferro Azure she took command of the first Fontonajo Iron Mine on the island, and leads with rigid regiment. She also hired

some MCTC mercenaries to guard the mines and protect the workers.

The mine is located in the hinterland of Salida Este!

26971315203_83a74bb7b4_b.jpg

27545883716_3bc9c914dd_b.jpg

I liked the idea of just expanding my prospecting scene, so that's what I did. I really like the result, and think I will go that way for some of my prospecting and mining MOCs in the future as well.

Give the man 99 bricks and he will build you miracles. Give the man more than 99 bricks and he will build you the world!!

Excellent mountain with the mine entrance, excellent shack, great base!

Expanding your previous scene was a great idea, I really like your add-on! The shack is great. Where are those lavender stems from?

Great expansion of the prospecting scene and nice addition to the Fontonajo Mining company.

I really like the little mining carts, and the shed is nice too.

Well done!