Ron Dayes

A Lego Postman's Struggle...

Hi all

I just thought that we dont hear much about a cities postal service in the Town forum, so lets shed some light onto these brave men (- or at least one -) who risk their lives for our vacations greetings cards and magazine orders ! :wink::laugh:

The hunt is on... enjoy :classic:

27465270532_14fab4f3de_c.jpgThe Struggle #1 by Ron Dayes, auf Flickr

Wow - that dog is very cool! NPU throughout, but I definitely like the 2x2 turntable plate for the tongue and all the rest of the parts use around the mouth! :sweet:

Brilliant!

Using the white bracket and ring and the "tooth" pieces for the dog's head is genious.

Assuming the wheels on the dog represent it is running, great idea, very cartoon-like.

Wonderful action scene in in the rendering, too!

Keep it up!

Using the white bracket and ring and the "tooth" pieces for the dog's head is genious.

This^^^

Great 'think outside the box' design!!

Edited by eanair

That is very clever!! Some excellent parts usage and great posing too!! (I'd love to know how the dog lost his back legs!!!)

Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you all for your very nice comments and your honest opinions!

Nice to see it appealed to you guys, maybe more "vingettish" renders regarding this postman will follow ;-)

see you around and keep on brickin'!

That is very clever!! Some excellent parts usage and great posing too!! (I'd love to know how the dog lost his back legs!!!)

Thanks for sharing!!

I wrote something short on this over at flickr - just click into the picture^^

Brilliant!

Assuming the wheels on the dog represent it is running, great idea, very cartoon-like.

Wonderful action scene in in the rendering, too!

Keep it up!

thanks man, and yeah - the hindlegs were not really an option since the scale is very small, so i decided for wheels and made the dog cartoonish enough to make this one work. Some parts are frankly not availiable in the colours, but maybe i can find something else to get this into real bricks one day^^ cheers!

Love the dog! Let us not forget the occasional bricklink order! :wink:

man, how could i forget about that one. Very right you are!