Blondie-Wan

21306: The Beatles Yellow Submarine (LEGO Ideas)

These were also for sale at bricklive over the weekend from Toys r us, I resisted as I wanted to order direct from the Lego store to get VIP points and the Xmas freebie 

This is right up there with the Back to the future set for me. I bought 2 just as I did for BTTF. I'm amazed by the amount of scalpers getting 2-3 times its cost on a set that was just released. I can only imagine what they will be charging in years to come. Get it while you can at MSRP. 

If you're in the UK, it's currently available as part of the 3 for 2 deal at Argos. You have to search for it as it doesn't show up in the deal banner, but it does have the 3 for 2 "sticker" and you do get the discount when you put it in your basket with two other items in the deal.

If you have problems in finding the real stuff, you can build my nano version instead, only 28 pieces...

31322622872_ffc9cb2d94_b.jpg

21 hours ago, Gonkius said:

If you have problems in finding the real stuff, you can build my nano version instead, only 28 pieces...

31322622872_ffc9cb2d94_b.jpg

awesome, nice job

Beautiful nano build. Thanks for sharing.

Target has toy promo starting today for $10 off $50 toy purchase and the Yellow Submarine is surprisingly available - LEGO is usually excluded.

Just ordered mine for $49.99 with free shipping (with love, from me to me!).

Sorry folks , but as a child of the sixties I got thoroughly fed up with the Fab Four, I`d rather have a barbwire suppository than have this on me shelf ,although it is a stunning bit of design!

Hate to see this thread end on a negative note.

I'm still building my yellow submarine (steady as she goes captain) and enjoying it very much. It's a colorful entertaining build.

I modified the base of my stand so that I can fit the Beatles sign, the fab four, and Jeremy. Essentially I just put the submarine's support back one or two studs from their original position to make space.