Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Arrival to Evenfall Castle

What a stunning fortess.... What a great rockwork.... Lots of amazing details everywhere... Texturing on the walls is amazing too!

Looks great. Both landscape and castle itself are very well designed. Good job!

This is just amazing work! I love every bit of it :wub: It looks like such a natural scene and the texture and colours are great. :classic:

Absolutely amazing castle!! Your round towers are fantastic and entire the scene you created is very realistic!

Loved your trees and the texture! :wub: Great Job!! :thumbup:

Edited by Mpyromaxos

Gee-wiz, those two round towers are amazing! I'm surprised that the wall textures of that round tower technique blend so well with the straight walls, usually the 1x1 rounds look a bit strange but you avoided that completely here--and then you topped everything with some great wooden sections. :wub:

Thanks! The wooden sections on the towers were a last minute add and they turned out well I think.

What a stunning fortess.... What a great rockwork.... Lots of amazing details everywhere... Texturing on the walls is amazing too!

Thanks Gunman!

Looks great. Both landscape and castle itself are very well designed. Good job!

Thanks man!

This is just amazing work! I love every bit of it :wub: It looks like such a natural scene and the texture and colours are great. :classic:

Thank you sir!

Absolutely amazing castle!! Your round towers are fantastic and entire the scene you created is very realistic!

Loved your trees and the texture! :wub: Great Job!! :thumbup:

Thank you very much sir!

As probably every great aspect of this build has already been mentioned, I'll just say: What a stellar, awe-inspiring creation, wow! :wub_drool::thumbup: :thumbup:

This is sooooooooooooo great (and you know it!).

Should I mention the differently coloured tree - just to pick one excellent element of many?

:thumbup:

A really nice build. Love the rock techniques especially. Do you usually build those in sections and attach to 1x4 modified studs on side bricks? or just work your way around to shape in small parts?

Stunning castle Blufiji... it sits so naturally in the landscape and just has an essential feel of rightness in it's proportions. :thumbup: I love the mix of different textures as well. Inspiring stuff!

The different colors of the trees is just amazing.

Thanks!

As probably every great aspect of this build has already been mentioned, I'll just say: What a stellar, awe-inspiring creation, wow! :wub_drool::thumbup: :thumbup:

Thanks man!

This is sooooooooooooo great (and you know it!).

Should I mention the differently coloured tree - just to pick one excellent element of many?

:thumbup:

Hahahahahaha thanks Cap!

A really nice build. Love the rock techniques especially. Do you usually build those in sections and attach to 1x4 modified studs on side bricks? or just work your way around to shape in small parts?

Thank you! I usually work my way around to the smaller tighter sections..just maes the entire build more structurally sound I think.

Stunning castle Blufiji... it sits so naturally in the landscape and just has an essential feel of rightness in it's proportions. :thumbup: I love the mix of different textures as well. Inspiring stuff!

Thanks Gabe!

So beautiful!!! I really love the shape of the castle and all the wooden sections!

Wow! :wub_drool: Amazing castle, the towers, the gate, the walls.. Well, the whole castle just looks awesome!! And the I love all the different colors on the trees and bushes :wub: And also a fantastic job on the terrain! Splendid work on this castle *oh2*

So beautiful!!! I really love the shape of the castle and all the wooden sections!

Thank you sir!

Inspiring work B, probably the biggest irregular base I've seen !

It's definitely the largest one I've built. Thanks!

Wow! :wub_drool: Amazing castle, the towers, the gate, the walls.. Well, the whole castle just looks awesome!! And the I love all the different colors on the trees and bushes :wub: And also a fantastic job on the terrain! Splendid work on this castle *oh2*

Thank you sir!

This is a beautiful castle design. The landscaping is gorgeous, as is the flora. I love the way the wood and stone work together. All around, it looks like a great fortress. Is there an interior?

Great work!

I'm glad you are back. And as always with a stunning work. This obviously was fun to build, and it's also fun looking at it. The castle is embedded greatly in the landscape. All too often it seems that the rocks surrounding a castle are built after the structures, but this just looks so naturally. And the irregular base is excellent too.

This is, without exaggeration, one of the finest examples of Lego building I have ever seen. The composition of the scene, the construction of the castle, the colors of the foliage, all work together to create something masterful. It has taken me two-thirds of a month to comment on it, since it left me too speechless to say anything before now. Well done!

I'm a little late on commenting on this, but I just have to say this is utterly fantastic! I love the castle, with its great texturing and those awesome little wooden sections, etc. The landscaping is also quite fantastic!

This is a beautiful castle design. The landscaping is gorgeous, as is the flora. I love the way the wood and stone work together. All around, it looks like a great fortress. Is there an interior?

Great work!

Thanks sir!

My eyes thank you blufili for the pleasure you have bought them.

Always a pleasure!

I'm glad you are back. And as always with a stunning work. This obviously was fun to build, and it's also fun looking at it. The castle is embedded greatly in the landscape. All too often it seems that the rocks surrounding a castle are built after the structures, but this just looks so naturally. And the irregular base is excellent too.

Great to be back in the mix with the Rat Lord! Waiting on your next spectacular build!

Very nice! Love it all! Can i move in? :sweet:

Of course..room in the tower for you. Thanks!

This is, without exaggeration, one of the finest examples of Lego building I have ever seen. The composition of the scene, the construction of the castle, the colors of the foliage, all work together to create something masterful. It has taken me two-thirds of a month to comment on it, since it left me too speechless to say anything before now. Well done!

Thank you sir! and i seems you've seen plenty of great lego creations so it's a wonderful compliment.

I'm a little late on commenting on this, but I just have to say this is utterly fantastic! I love the castle, with its great texturing and those awesome little wooden sections, etc. The landscaping is also quite fantastic!

No worries man..I appreciate that you did comment on it, not necessarily when!

Amazing! I love the windows in the round towers. All the different colored trees and the rest of your landscape is beautiful.