Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Arrival to Evenfall Castle

Lord Alric and Gal Turok had been traveling for a few days now in the deep woods of the Rakath. To say their journey was perilous was an understatement. They had to avoid several Drow patrols, and a few other unwelcomed denizens that were thrown along their path. However their journey was nearing it's end.

"You know it's something else in these lands. It's nearly high noon and yet this forest looks like it's always sunset. It's a quite stunning in an eerie sort of way." Alric spoke to his new ally.

Gal Turok chuckled underneath his helm and replied. " It may not be the beauty you are used to Avalonian, but these lands have their own ways and charm about them." Just as he finished his sentence, Alric noticed a tower rising out of the distance.

"We are here" Gal Turok, spoke.

"Where is here?" Alric replied as his horse inched closer to the castle walls.

"This is Evenfall Castle. We are near the borders of The Reach and it is here that you will meet with a member of the Goblin Council, to discuss the exact terms of our new pact."

So here is my latest build. I hope you guys enjoy it..as this was very fun building it.

27256554510_d09693d983_b.jpg

26923573704_4dd2241a23_b.jpg

27256558110_606e8cd271_b.jpg

More shots on my flickr link if you guys are interested. Happy Building and thanks for stopping by.

Edited by Blufiji

This is honestly my favorite GoH castle yet. The greebling on the walls is absolutely beautiful, and the round towers are a great touch. It reminds me of some of LEGO's recent castles, with a major facelift.

Excellent castle as always !

I love the round towers and how you made the top of them !

Great Job !

Wow, this is (as usual) fantastic!!! The stone work is great, but my favorite parts are the wooden sections - they are perfect. The purple trees add an usual but very effective use of colour. Keep up the great work!!

Superb, the colour's and textures are lovely. The round towers are the best bit though, your probably one of the best at them.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! :wub:

I absolutely love IT, the castle looks great, the threes are awesome and the rockwork is gorgeous! :thumbup:

:wub_drool: :wub_drool: Stunning layout with the huge irregular base and stunning landscape, plus that castle :thumbup: The wooden additions are lovely, as are the roofs.

Beautiful trees too :wub:

:wub_drool: :wub_drool: Stunning layout with the huge irregular base and stunning landscape, plus that castle :thumbup: The wooden additions are lovely, as are the roofs.

Now I think about it, SK, Blufiji may just have beaten Nordheim Keep as most beautifull castle I've seen to date...

Awesome castle!

Thanks Mike!

Excellent as usual!

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

This is honestly my favorite GoH castle yet. The greebling on the walls is absolutely beautiful, and the round towers are a great touch. It reminds me of some of LEGO's recent castles, with a major facelift.

Thank you for the endorsement. I tend not to go too off the path with techniques, just try to make them cleaner and more interesting.

Wow everything is gorgious, the trees, keep and terrain :wub:

Thanks man!

Excellent castle as always !

I love the round towers and how you made the top of them !

Great Job !

Thank you sir!

This is really awesome, I always love your towers!

I think they are my favorite part of the build as well. Thank you!

Best part here for me is the terrain. It's beatifull, round and complex. Excellent!!

I was hoping to make the ridges a bit higher, but they came out well. Thanks!

Wow, this is (as usual) fantastic!!! The stone work is great, but my favorite parts are the wooden sections - they are perfect. The purple trees add an usual but very effective use of colour. Keep up the great work!!

I almost used orange instead of purple haha. Thanks man!

Superb, the colour's and textures are lovely. The round towers are the best bit though, your probably one of the best at them.

Thank you also for that endorsement. I'm glad you enjoyed the build.

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! :wub:

I absolutely love IT, the castle looks great, the threes are awesome and the rockwork is gorgeous! :thumbup:

Did you spot your character in there?! Haha thanks Titus!

That is an awesome landscape to go with a supremely detailed castle!

Thanks Umbra!

Thanks Isaac. My favorite part of this entire build are the wooden additions on the towers. And the irregular base is inspired alot by you and two other builders. Thanks again!

Now I think about it, SK, Blufiji may just have beaten Nordheim Keep as most beautifull castle I've seen to date...

Let's not get crazy. I mean, It's Nordheim Keep! haha

*oh2*:wub_drool: Incredible build, Blufiji! The overall layout is excellent, I really like how the round towers break up the square walls :thumbup:

Outstanding landscape as well, the irregular base works wonderfully here and I love those trees! :wub: The wooden additions are great too :classic:

Really fantastic work. Everything from the landscaping and vegetation to the stone work looks absolutely fantastic. My favorite is the woodwork, you really found a great solution for the roof of the round towers. Truly great work!

The colorful trees really make this MOC pop! Love the olive too and great textures! :thumbup:

As i stated on flickr, there is SO much detail packed into this!

Fantastic build! I really like the realistic look, yet a clean overall build. That can be a challenge for some, but you nailed it!

*oh2*:wub_drool: Incredible build, Blufiji! The overall layout is excellent, I really like how the round towers break up the square walls :thumbup:

Outstanding landscape as well, the irregular base works wonderfully here and I love those trees! :wub: The wooden additions are great too :classic:

Thanks LJ!

Really fantastic work. Everything from the landscaping and vegetation to the stone work looks absolutely fantastic. My favorite is the woodwork, you really found a great solution for the roof of the round towers. Truly great work!

I'm glad you enjoyed the details Milo!

The colorful trees really make this MOC pop! Love the olive too and great textures! :thumbup:

I wanted to keep some consistency with my previous build in the area, so I thought I should start there. Thanks Kai!

That is one awesome castle! I can only dream of doing that... Love the landscape the most. Well done!

Thanks Leo!

As i stated on flickr, there is SO much detail packed into this!

Again I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks Man!

Great work! :wub:

Thanks!

This is fantastic, I love it! :wub:

Thanks man!

Fantastic build! I really like the realistic look, yet a clean overall build. That can be a challenge for some, but you nailed it!

I drew ALOT of inspiration from the builds here as far as realism. This was easily my most fun build to date for me personally. Thanks!

Gee-wiz, those two round towers are amazing! I'm surprised that the wall textures of that round tower technique blend so well with the straight walls, usually the 1x1 rounds look a bit strange but you avoided that completely here--and then you topped everything with some great wooden sections. :wub: