Tags: Civilian, Spaceship

Note to judges: the micro Variga is reused and should not be judged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain's Log

Made landfall at Fleet HQ on Orinshi to pick up our zampolit.

27423178151_f68fa8e384_o.png

Corporal Nodachi's dossier lists him as a proficient sniper and distinguished officer after four years of service. During his service aboard the Variga, he is to have veto authority over the captain's actions under certain circumstances.

Captain's Log, Supplemental

The man is the most uptight, pretentious person I've ever seen carrying a sniper rifle. We shall have to hope that he will forbear from interfering too regularly with the command of my ship.

Diary of Silvia Kramer

Viktor and the new crewman hate each other. Since Nodachi's supposed to be on the bridge during combat, this could make things interesting. Will have to find something for him to do to make himself useful. If we're lucky, we might get until our next shore leave without anybody getting shot.

Captain's Log

Encountered suspect vessel in Orinshi system far orbit. Contact report filed with fleet command. Various requisitions made. Prisoners currently being held in the brig, pending delivery to the fleet.

Mission Report - 3816 5 Junali

26885786444_12c54ecf94_o.png

Mission: Interception; Search and Seizure.

Target: Hull 38ACY-B9B - Bay Lines Fackrell-class Light Container Freighter

Action Report: Encountered target in far orbit of Orinshi. Upon sighting, hailed, as orbital location atypical for craft awaiting commercial docking. Target reacted by initiating hard burn on thrusters toward sensor shelter of a nearby ring system. In accordance with standing vessel operating orders, engaged target as presumed smuggler or slave-trader. Intercepted successfully, and boarded with minimal hull damage.

27495113015_ab707ac0ea_o.png

Boarding Report: Boarding party consisted of enlisted crewmen and Captain Kramer. Enemy crew: captain, supercargo, three enlisted. Due to armed resistance, lethal force was authorized by order of Captain Kramer. Two enlisted died from injuries sustained in boarding. Third enlisted attempted to escape through airlock - died due to vacuum suit malfunction. Body recovered for deliver to family. Captain and supercargo surrendered - latter suffered minor wounds during boarding. Post medical treatment, delivery to fleet is pending. Actual status of hull and crew as Bay Lines employees is unconfirmed but presumed valid - smuggling activity assessed as non-localized.

27218088020_d14cbf68f0_o.png

After Action Report: Docked containers searched; contraband discovered. Quantities of chemicals not matching permitted standards contained in starboard container - analysis suggests unlawful recreational narcotic. Military-grade explosive ordinance found in ventral container. Food, medical materials, and various sundries requisitioned as per fleet policy. Hull flagged as military property and flagged with proper transponder - coordinates attached.

Mission Status: SUCCESS

27423183061_72decdf2c8_o.png

Diary of Silvia Kramer

"Various sundries" include: one-tenth of a dimensional ton of explosives, an as-yet uncounted cache of precious-metal coinage found in the supercargo's footlocker under a false bottom, and a collection of Bay Lines uniforms, passcards, and other items "just in case." It was my job to keep Nodachi busy on the bridge while the others brought the gear aboard.

He is impossible to make small talk with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C&C welcome. Thanks for reading - I'm trying a new format.

Edited by VK-318

Really cool micro ship! I really like the colors. The purple and yellow go well together.

Thanks! Looking at this again makes me think I need to revisit my photography. The blurriness especially is a problem, and these pictures just don't do the colors justice.

Nice build and the report is fun! :laugh: the ship's shape is unique. You can tell that it's a pretty massive one. My one critique would be that the head is a little too blocky. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Nice build and the report is fun! :laugh: the ship's shape is unique. You can tell that it's a pretty massive one. My one critique would be that the head is a little too blocky. :classic:

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Thanks! I'm not too thrilled with the "head" section, either. I don't know how I would fix it, though. Project for later, I guess.