BaneShake

Places for custom printing

I've designed several custom DC fig decals, and I'm wanting to have them printed professionally in the same method as TLG, but I don't know where to look. Thanks in advance!

Are you US based?

You need to find somewhere that offers pad printing services. There are several people that offer that service and are experienced with Lego such as Citizen Brick

Or there's Nacm Customs in Europe.

It might be cheaper to find a printer closer to you who can offer the service but there might be more trial and error to get things right if they don'y have experience with Lego and can't advise you how best to do it.

Pad printing also requires the artwork to be set up as individual colours for the creation of printing plates and doesn't work the same as digital print but I'm assuming you know the print spec on pad printing.

Good luck and as I'm always interested in pad printed DC figures I look forward to seeing what you produce.

Do you really want the same as LEGO (that is, pad printing in large volumes) or will digital printing onto the parts do? Both are fairly hard wearing, but very different processes. Digitial printing is good for one offs, pad printing is for much bigger runs only due to the set-up work required.

Digitial printing is good for one offs, pad printing is for much bigger runs only due to the set-up work required.

...and the financial aspect of setting up a pad print too.

...and the financial aspect of setting up a pad print too.

Yes, by set-up work I don't just mean setting the machine up by the time and material costs for making the individual colour cliches, etc.

Hi,

I also do custom printing if you want. I'm based in Belgium.

Here's our website http://www.mijnblokje.be/print

I also do a lot of custom printing for afols and even printed the eurobricks event badges for your meeting at Billund this year.

Send me a pb or mail to **** if you need more information !

Thanks !

Cathy

Edited by LuxorV
Mail address removed. Please do not post it here. Thanks.

hi all, i also do custom printing in the UK

my website is at www.bricksanity.com

all custom work undertaken, from a single tile print, to a fully custom minifigure.

Hello, I'm wondering if any one on this thread can help. I'm wanting to find someone who could customise some Speed Champions stickers.

I'm wanting the 458 GT2 numbers changing to #71, the R18 Quattro changing to number #2 and the Porsche 919 sticker sheet changing to either red or black so I can build the 2015 Le Mans cars.

I'm also wanting to create some stickers from scratch to build an entirely new Audi R8 based on the United Autosports version of the GT3 race car.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Brickprawn

Hello, I'm wondering if any one on this thread can help. I'm wanting to find someone who could customise some Speed Champions stickers.

I'm wanting the 458 GT2 numbers changing to #71, the R18 Quattro changing to number #2 and the Porsche 919 sticker sheet changing to either red or black so I can build the 2015 Le Mans cars.

I'm also wanting to create some stickers from scratch to build an entirely new Audi R8 based on the United Autosports version of the GT3 race car.

Thanks in advance.

Check by the Special Interests forums. There's a great thread for requesting custom decals, and someone there can probably help out.

It would seem there is a bit of mix-up hre.

I think PepperoniBricks meant the Decal Wish List thread in this same forum, where you can request custom decals' designs to be made by your specifications.

We do not have a thread for requesting print services, though. That's a service you'll have to find off site, and can only ask for advice about in here.