I dreamed tonight.

Of the times when our good King Artorious still sat on the throne.

Of the times when Avalonia still was the strongest guild.

Of the time I was part of the Dragonflight, and stationed on the Mystic Isles.

Of the time our biggest problems were still hiding in the vast woods.

Of the time life was simple.

Of the time life was good.

I dreamed tonight.

27443905216_c816fdd15d_b.jpg

27443903966_79a9016259_b.jpg

27378826402_1d8c7afa90_b.jpg

27378827402_a472208545_b.jpg

27378827822_023908b974_b.jpg

27378828312_7c9edc2f08_b.jpg

27477927945_826664ce78_b.jpg

27477928385_6684394c0c_b.jpg

27378829872_057c930b12_b.jpg

26870675273_60f7c5509f_b.jpg

26868795684_0a1b598a96_b.jpg

So, my part of the Avalonian entry for the Guild Creation category in the Summer Joust, over on Flickr. A nostalgic build, using DC's Guide to Building a Medieval Village. Thanks to him for the lovely techniques, to my fellow team-members for the support and to InnovaLUG for hosting the contest!

Looks great! I espically like the winding path through the rocks.

This is a lovely moc, the little loft interior is cool. The rockwork is really well done, loving the mix of snot and non snot. You do need more light though on the moc. Maybe take pics outside.

That's a great build !

You have perfectly caught the DC's style ! Good job !

Though, I would agree with Cablefoxley on the darkness of your pics... Perhaps a bit more light should help the MOC as it's mainly based on dark green, grey and black. Maybe a lighting system, or outside pics...

As I said earlier, this looks great, definitely one of my favorites from you. However, as to your poem, Avalonia still IS the strongest guild!

Looks really great! I see the DC influences, as his guide was the sole reason I discovered GoH.

Yeah, think this is my new fave from ya! Lovely house, and the winding path... :wub: Great foliage and blacksmith area too :thumbup:

Fabulous build Titus, definitely my new fave from you! :wub: The little path through the rocks is superb and all the little details, like the watering trough, wheel leaning against the house, and interior are great :thumbup: Nice tree too :classic:

This is a fantastic build Titus! I really like that first picture, it just looks great and in my opinion the other side of the build just doesn't look quite as cool. This is probably my favorite build from you( I feel like I say that a lot when I see your newest builds). For some reason I noticed a ton of little things that I feel like nitpicking. I feel like you should put black cheese slopes on the roof where the opening is because the studs look a little out of place to me ( although I can understand that might make it harder to see the interior). Also I think it's strange that the overhang roof on the side has studs but the roof doesn't, so it looks a little strange. Also the rocks on the left side look incomplete because the border keeps going but the rocks end, so it looks a little strange, at least to me. Also on the bed I feel like the pillows should be higher than the covers, right? Anyway these are all really minor things, overall the build is awesome! Oh yeah also that path on the side through the rocks looks fantastic, it's probably me favorite part!

Wonderful! You are one of those people I loved to watch them increasing their building skill over the time. And now you really mastered the professional stuff. Really good work.

Have to agree, this looks great! House is nicely done, the rock work with the path in it is excellent and love the plants around the well. Lovely build!

Splendid! The narrow path between the rocks is very well done, as well as the vegetation and walls of the house. I also like the roof, it looks simple yet beautiful. Nice poem too! :sweet:

p.s. Don't leave Avalonia in Book 3! :laugh:

Edited by Sorrelon

thanks mates!

You don't want to know how much blood, sweat an tears went into that pathway :wink: