Sign in to follow this  
Amazing Bricks

SDCC Superheroes Exclusive Minifigures Guessing Game 2016

Marvel - I would die if they released that "Hail Hydra" Cap as it's really the ideal Captain America suit in my opinion, and has a fantastic retro shield to accompany it. If not for the compelling design, it might br all the controversy around it that adds appeal to the fig. My second guess for Marvel would be a battle damaged Avenger from AoU, as odd as a choice it is, a ripped up War Machine suit would be pretty great. Or Stark, they could reuse the Silver Centurion head. Or perhaps Peggy Carter as it's really the pinnacle of her popularity and it's foolish to not try at the least. (Not sure how many guesses we get but whatever.)

I agree with Nexus. Hydra Cap and a dilapidated Iron Man. Or a proper MK 2 Iron Man who looks vaguely like a Cyberman.

At least I assume it is from: #01010011010001000100001101000011 :P

EDIT: Dang, only one for each according to Sir Gareth, so I'm withdrawing my Iron Man guess and putting in a guess for an umptillionth Batman variant.

Or a minifigure version Doomsday. <-- Far fetched but why not

Edited by Legocity2713

I actually don't think it'll be a Batman figure this year. I don't know why...

Maybe as 2011 was Bats... then we got Bizarro/Shazam followed by Supes/GA... 2014 we got Batman ZEA and last year Arsenal. I'm guessing different figure with maybe another Bats figure next year. I'm just hoping it's not '66 Batgirl... that would just be a very poor choice. Why give people a large set and have a polybag to support and expand the theme to then make an exclusive? Seeing as it's not confirmed it's not worth worrying about what might happen.

For some reason I could actually see the exclusive set including Batgirl but as a preview figure for later general release.

Edited by Robianco

Marvel: Stan Lee as Captain America (kinda like the Pops vinyl figures)

DC: TV-verse Flash

Edited by HawkLord

Don't mean to be cruel but instead of adding to the list, we should look back and decide which two are the correct ones

Well... did the same person get both right? Or is it two different people?

In any case, following the pattern left by last year's SDCC Marvel will get a modern version of a comic character (Falcon Cap was last year) and DC will get a CW/TV show character (Arsenal was last year)

So this year I think Zoom is plausible for DC and HYRDA Cap is Marvel's fig. :sweet::thumbup:

Well... did the same person get both right? Or is it two different people?

In any case, following the pattern left by last year's SDCC Marvel will get a modern version of a comic character (Falcon Cap was last year) and DC will get a CW/TV show character (Arsenal was last year)

So this year I think Zoom is plausible for DC and HYRDA Cap is Marvel's fig. :sweet::thumbup:

I believe one person

My guess based on things that have been said would be:

DC: Zoom

Marvel: Punisher

Let's see.

So i just read some articles about hydra cap, and it seems that it's about a story arc him being a hydra agent all along. He's perfect for a sdcc fig. Cap a nazi lol plus so unlikely to get him in a set, but wanted as a minifig. I would get it if they chose him as sdcc fig.

Bootlegcompanies already made a hydra cap by the way.

27827648896_3f1e99c6ef_z.jpgAtom by Ya boy rrobert5, on Flickr

27250177963_ffe067a415_z.jpgcap by Ya boy rrobert5, on Flickr

#010100110100010001000011010011 (Possibly maybe?)

If these are indeed the figures we are getting, the winners would be c0rnedfr0g [Guessed Atom first] & PepperoniBricks [Guessed Hydra Cap first]

Didn't see if anyone guessed both correctly at once, so congrats to these fine blokes (that is if they're right...hopefully)

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Outline of the guy at the front seems to habe a different shaped shield though. Like what cap used in Captain America 1

Edit - just seen your edit darkknight haha good work!!

Edited by Captain Britain

27827648896_3f1e99c6ef_z.jpgAtom by Ya boy rrobert5, on Flickr

27250177963_ffe067a415_z.jpgcap by Ya boy rrobert5, on Flickr

#010100110100010001000011010011 (Possibly maybe?)

If these are indeed the figures we are getting, the winners would be c0rnedfr0g[Guessed Atom first] & Nexus [Guessed Hydra Cap first]

Didn't see if anyone guessed both correctly at once, so congrats to these fine blokes (that is if they're right...hopefully)

I'll be sad if it is this version of Cap. Hydra nonsense aside, I love the new suit and shield. You want bootlegs, LEGO? Because this is how you get bootlegs.

As an aside I now want Archer minfigs.

You want bootlegs, LEGO? Because this is how you get bootlegs.

1000x this!

Shazam, Phoenix, Bizarro, Spider-Woman, black-suit Spidey, Sam Wilson Cap... yeah. :cry_sad:

The SDCC 2016 Exclusive Minifigures are The Atom (CW), and (Steve Rogers) Captain America:

27828698516_05f7d86429.jpg

Congratulations to those that guessed correctly, and deciphered the clues!

Edited by Sir Gareth

Thanks for the info. Don't read the more recent marvel comics so the CA varient doesn't bother me. I'm also fine with ATOM as long as we eventually get a classic variant (is 2017 too soon?!)

Edited by Duncan Young

Thanks for the info. Don't read the more recent marvel comics so the CA varient doesn't bother me. I'm also fine with ATOM as long as we eventually get a classic variant (is 2017 too soon?!)

I wouldn't expect another Atom right away, it look us 2-3 years waiting to receive ACTUAL Green Lantern and Green Arrow figures

I wouldn't expect another Atom right away, it look us 2-3 years waiting to receive ACTUAL Green Lantern and Green Arrow figures

I know, just with the Lego Batman taking away Batman, Robin and their rogues I had hoped for multiple JLA sets featuring one founding member, one other member and an unreleased villain i.e Superman and Atom vs Doomsday. However that belongs in a speculation/wish list thread ;)

Cap will probably look cool. I'm not a DC guy, so the Atom doesn't impact me. I'm just glad it's not an X-Men character...