Sign in to follow this  
Amazing Bricks

SDCC Superheroes Exclusive Minifigures Guessing Game 2016

Anyone know how long until SDCC. I live in the UK so it won't affect me, I just wanna know when the disappoint is due by

Just to clarify The Walking Dead's Negan image on my SDCC badge, it's on everyone's badge. It's just a promo they're doing for the show. Nothing related to LEGO at all for it.

Anyone know how long until SDCC. I live in the UK so it won't affect me, I just wanna know when the disappoint is due by

July 21.

My Turn.

DC.

Jimmy Olsen

Bat Mite

Marvel.

Peggy Carter

Stan Lee

That would kill me. I guess not Olsen, but the rest...

My guess is CW Supergirl and movie Deadpool. I'll be disappointed to miss movie Deadpool, but I've already got the one from the chopper set. I really hope Lego sticks to variants of existing available minifigs for the white whales that are SDCC exclusives. I've got a Bootlego Collector and Shazam and Bizarro, but they don't measure up to official releases.

As for the exclusive minifigures, I'm not sure if you guys will be upset about them. I'm sure most of you will, but some will be able to live with out them.

As for the exclusive minifigures, I'm not sure if you guys will be upset about them. I'm sure most of you will, but some will be able to live with out them.

Sounds like variants or movie versions

Ok, so the names are...

Enlighten us please.

Don't tease it like this, man. Say all or nothing.

?? What does this mean? I could say this about anything.

Anyone could say something as generic as this. Either provide something concrete, or don't mention it at all.

The information teasing on Eurobricks has gotten out of hand.

Oh I thought you meant you heard what the SDCC figs were.

Read the posts above it for context.

:classic:

Guys, please do not attempt to solicit information from other members.

This is a "guessing game" thread (whatever the point of that is), which means that you should not expect anything in this thread to be confirmed information anyways. I don't particularity like threads such as this as they only spread false rumors, but in the interest of keeping them contained here, I'm going to leave this thread open for now. Do remember however, nothing listed in this thread should be treated as fact. Thank you! :thumbup:

Let's see... Spider-Gwen would absolutely crush my spirit, so she's my top guess.

For DC... I'm going to go with the Lois & Clark Superman (comics, not the TV show).

Let's see... Spider-Gwen would absolutely crush my spirit, so she's my top guess.

For DC... I'm going to go with the Lois & Clark Superman (comics, not the TV show).

I swear, I won't stop crying

I swear, I won't stop crying

She can just swing around with Spider-Woman and Shazam in the realm of "never going to get them."

Excuse me... I... I have something in my eye...

Save your tears.

As Nemo said above I'm not going to try and extract any kind of elaboration on that comment but I'm assuming you may have heard something regarding who they are.

I'll still guess that it's one of each DC and Marvel rather than two but that's as far as I'm going. If anything I hope it's something that's already been customised or something that's easily customisable that way I can go to Christo for one rather than be subject to a scalper.