As you escape from the dragon's onslaught, you find a mysterious device in the hills. It responds to your commands by moving around with gusto. With it, you hope to defeat the scourge that raised your village. However, to fight this fiend, you must trek across the lands, and the lands are filled with monsters.

Monsters:

• A hydra in the swamp
  • A nuckelavee in the waters. For those who don't know, a nuckelavee is a water spirit in the shape of a horse with a rider that spends most of its time as an intangible presence in the water.
  • A manticore waiting for the right time to strike along the path
  • A swooping cockatrice attacking from the skies
  • A salamander in its slimey den
  • A sphinx guarding the bridge
  • A dragon surrounded by the burning forest

Special features include an alternate path with special point spots, monster body parts that can be moved to block off paths (the hydra heads, the nuckelavee's horse head, the manticore's tail and the cockatrice's wings) and a swiping dragon's paw which can knock the ball right into one of the lava pits.

27426533336_b29eb88a22_o.png

Top view. The green spot is the starting point, the dragon's maw is the end and the yellow spots are optional bonus points. Yes, I checked, the dragon's wings fit in the maze.

26853426893_2811af55d7_o.png

From this view, you can see the difficulties involved in choosing the bonus point route a bit better; amongst other things, you have to get out of the ditch formed by the salamander.

27460861535_d29b4a3bd7_o.png

I made various digital stickers for this project; the cockatrice's, the manticore, the nuckelavee and the sphinx's heads and the brick path. All in all, it was a lot of fun making this, and I hope you guys like it!

Comments and criticism appreciated.

Edited by DraikNova

Looks like a dangerous path to travel! Lots of neat monster designs here, the dragon stood out to me most :thumbup: